PDA

View Full Version : Animation Vs Animator Animation

StickIt
03-06-2010, 03:56 AM
Here I made a new movie. I know its only 7 seconds long but its a fun movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXlskNFXw18

StickIt
03-06-2010, 04:56 AM
Can some one give me a comment.

Zed
03-06-2010, 08:40 AM
Sometimes there will be no pivoteers online for a while. We'll show up eventually though, just be patient.

First of all, best not to upload your videos to youtube. That always makes it look worse. Follow the instructions in the stickied thread "how to post your pivot animations" instead.

The animation wasn't as bad as most attempts at AvA, but it could have also been a lot better. I'd suggest starting off on more basic movement sets. You need to have more frames in your animations and show how everything is moving a bit better. You also need to look at your easing and momentum.

StickIt
03-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Eh I am not so good yet so... Some other. I am sorry for the dubble post before:Cry:

te6
03-08-2010, 12:52 PM
waoh, dude u really need to watch it urself before posting lol, way too stiff, needs to be eased, ALOT.

meaning> beginners section. btw next time, save ur animations in gif files so that u can upload them via photobucket, imageshack etc etc..

bubbles
03-12-2010, 01:03 PM
well, i think aside from the obvious animation problems my other grudge with it is that it's not original. every time i animate I try to make it my own, something that no one has ever done before. But I guess that's just me.