PDA

View Full Version : My New Animations!!

impact
03-08-2010, 05:29 PM
Hey everyone I haven't been on the portal in a really long time. Ive been getting impatient with the update so I desided to upload my animations to youtube!

Check them out!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ImploadingImpact?feature=mhw4

Comments would be apreshiated, Thanks!!:Happy:

Cronos
03-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Pretty good! Its really smooth, but the stickmen move pretty stiffly.

impact
03-08-2010, 05:47 PM
ya, ive got to work on that. Thanks

Miccool
03-08-2010, 05:48 PM
haha, awesome shape tweening. I used to animate like that too.. But you've really did a good job on that, very entertaining.

AsSeenOnTV
03-08-2010, 05:50 PM
I'd actually rather see this style instead of the lazy 'heavy spaced' stuff I usually watch.
I can tell you're inexperienced. At least you find your own style and work with it, unlike most people who try to copy what they see on the main page n' stuff.

impact
03-08-2010, 05:59 PM
Thanks everyone, Any suggestions on how to improve AsSeenOnTV?

by the way im really not that inexperienced, ive been animating for 4 years now, what made you think i was inexperienced? im not complaining I just want to know how to improve.

doc
03-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Thanks everyone, Any suggestions on how to improve AsSeenOnTV?

by the way im really not that inexperienced, ive been animating for 4 years now, what made you think i was inexperienced? im not complaining I just want to know how to improve.

I think your animations look inexperienced because you don't really get any good feedback on them. Face it, barely anyone who cc's the portal knows what theyre talking about. My advice is to post stuff on the forums and look for GOOD cc, from animators who really know what they're talking about.

Id say that you should hold off on anything big for a while and do some movement tests to post here, so that more experienced animators can help you out.

Edit: and please don't post to youtube stuff youre going to share here. use this site: www.truploader.com

impact
03-08-2010, 06:38 PM
ok, thanks. Ive got a project im in the middle of so im going to finesh that and then work more on movement.

btw I was going to upload to youtube anyway just so I can acsess them on my phone.