PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for an anim

Tchau
03-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Hey guys..
This animation is really old, its split into several episodes and has a very close to dbz style.

The plot is the following: two sticks, a red and a blue precisely, escape and destroy a lab, if I recall this lab was in the middle of the sea. So like they are very mad and start destroying several cities. Then this blue stick (main character) goes to see a scientist that uses a machine to give him powers, and then he goes to fight these two sticks.

That's what I recall from that animation. It's just like Sleeping Warrior in style.
Has like 4 or 5 episodes i think.

Any ideas? :c

Devour
03-09-2010, 05:14 PM
I think I remember something like this. Was it made by Tentionmaru?

Tchau
03-09-2010, 06:02 PM
I don't remember the author at all. But it's very old, like 6 years old

Devour
03-09-2010, 06:11 PM
Is this it?
http://tentionmaru.deviantart.com/art/Stick-Omen-Hybrid-73079760
Edit: Wait nope. It isn't :v

Miccool
03-11-2010, 03:11 AM
I got it! Is it that one where the guy from sfdt made the series of dbz and ppl accused him of tracing, but he denied it.
Edit:nvm probably not

Cronos
03-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Hey, arent you that guy from kickman collab 3?

Ssjbryando
03-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Don't you just mean Dbz stick? it had like 5 episodes, but probably not what you mean.. uh..I should know the animation since I've watched everything from dbz but can't think of it.

If its sleeping warrior style its prob by tentionmaru but he only made stick omen the serie, but I don't think thats what youre looking for either lol.

Ah dbz style animation, hm that narrows it, but if its stick it shouldn't be to hard to find a serie \: check sfdt or NG series/Stick