zer0gravity
03-10-2010, 11:43 PM
cool anim... your sig is WAAAAAAAAAAAAy to long though

Fries
03-11-2010, 08:41 AM
cool anim...
thanks

your sig is WAAAAAAAAAAAAy to long though

i'd figure some ppl would start saying that...but look at the guys with the big pictures on there sig...its like the same size of there pics [maybe a bit bigger]

Zed
03-11-2010, 02:45 PM
Everything needed more anticipation and followthrough. And there was no real impression of momentum or weight. You need to do things like absorb the impact of the fall more, and push off from the board more to do the jump. I'd like to see more movement after he's back on the board at the end too, otherwise it's just far too stiff. And he could use more back joints. Also, what was the frame rate? It looked really slow and choppy.

Some of the positions weren't bad though, and it is a cool board.

Fries
03-11-2010, 05:57 PM
thanks Zed.....i won the board in a comp...
on the animation, i got gif raped....it was playing fine on piv D=
i will fix it as much as posible

UPDATE:Now that I look back on it, i guess its not playing that bad. not enough to call it rape but in comparison piv is playing cleaner

bubbles
03-12-2010, 01:28 PM
I think the famerates a bit screwed up, but I like it. there arent many major faltse other than a little stiffness and some lack of easing.

poppetje3D
03-12-2010, 01:47 PM
I don't like it at all.
The hover board is very ugly [In my opinion]
The flip was good in the center , but when he finished it the bends back to its original state , You barely did anything with it but rolling it.
And then when he hits the ground ( I know that people say unnatural is good too but then we will get crappy animations like this ) It just needs to be more realistic , I wanna see the impact , the force of that , then smooth it and then make the other flip , And you can make him move better on the hover board.
Just think of it like a surf or skateboard , And rotate it a little bit more when its in the air.

Try to move every joint in every frame.

Peppar
03-12-2010, 08:11 PM
DB4L! you could do better than that! But not bad.

Fries
03-12-2010, 08:59 PM
yeah this was not my best anim.....i let off pivot for about a month so i have to break my rust...

Peppar
03-12-2010, 09:05 PM
kill that rust then. :D

Slayer Of MonkeyBoy
03-15-2010, 02:35 PM
Hey man i just join these foums and seeing your animation mad me love this fourm; AWSOME ANIMATION!

Fries
03-17-2010, 08:57 PM
wow thanks for the support...ill break the rust and get improved

bubbles
03-18-2010, 12:38 PM
wow thanks for the support...ill break the rust and get improved
I hope you do man. I wanna see your epicness emerge once more (wait, you ARE who I'm thinking about right?)