PDA

View Full Version : Pjanoo remixehh

limped
03-11-2010, 08:41 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/265601

I'm at the point where I don't know if anything I make is decent anymore. I personally like it, but I'm not so sure.

Anyways, I guess this is somewhat of a remake also.

Oh, and it's unfinished, so it's ganna just cut out at the end.

Also, this is like the first song I've done where everything is **** around with in their mixin' channel, so it's a step up (technically) from me.

To Exilement: I used a preset drum fill twice. Please don't be mad. :p

kinto
03-11-2010, 08:44 PM
I like it a lot and it really sounds good. It was a bit repetitive but honestly it doesn't matter because you kept the beat interesting.

limped
03-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Thanks Brosephina. Much d00d love.

kinto
03-11-2010, 09:00 PM
For some reason I was thinking about our old Halo PC days.

limped
03-11-2010, 09:27 PM
We played like...1 time haha. Maybe a few more, but it wasn't a whole lot. I sorta wanna play again all the sudden.

Exile
03-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Mm, I should probably point out that Pjanoo became so popular because it was basically a perfect example of production quality on Eric Prydz' part. Musically I don't think there's enough substance to it to warrant remixes this intricate.

The vocals could use some reverb to blend into the track, but they were cool.. I like that you tried to take the track out of its stylistic comfort zone but really, the track is an up-beat club banging track, and you kind of turned it into a darker trance track. Just being a fan of the original it's hard to get into, especially knowing the song's background. But then again maybe you knew all that and decided "**** it", which is cool too

The piano almost gets completely lost near the end as well, if you want to fix that.

All that being said, great work buddy.

limped
03-11-2010, 10:37 PM
To be honest, the songs I've been making lately are made just because I learned the song on my keyboard first. After becoming obsessed with learning a song I throw it into flstudio and see how it goes.

Recently I've been into ripping sounds from video games too, so that's where the voice came from.

As far as the history goes, I had no idea and I took everything you said very offensively and I'm uninstalling FL Studio right now. Dick.

No seriously though, thanks exiled00d. I always post with your input in mind. Many thanks.

Vorpal
03-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Downloaded .