PDA

View Full Version : My new sig

aznfire1
04-19-2008, 08:45 AM
Well here it is my new sig that i finally made.
This is my first art project using flash.
look here in my sig.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ ↓↓↓↓↓

Gavel
04-19-2008, 10:45 AM
Yeah, I really don't know where to start. The fire looks really bad, the chinese guy's hands are like door knobs, the sun looks more like a paint splatter than a sun, the clouds are unevenly spaced and look really mediocre, and it looks like you uploaded it smaller than it should be because I'm seeing a black border around everything and scribble lines from the fire.

aznfire1
04-19-2008, 10:51 AM
This is my first but ok i can improve on that.
And i already know the fire looks bad.
How bout the grass that took the most time.
Oh i made that border i just didnt feel like taking it.
The scribble in the fire is a 1 but its on fire, so that's how looks.......kind of.

Gavel
04-19-2008, 10:55 AM
Well, the different shadings in the grass makes it look like an image made from the traced bitmap settings. Maybe make it one solid color, because unless there are hills, I don't think there would be such drastic color changes from the shading.

aznfire1
04-19-2008, 11:02 AM
i did trace but it was a crappy picture of grass so i drew the water and grass in the water.
It would've been better if it wasn't the fact that when i draw the alot of lines using brush for grass it kept saying "not enough memory to complete operation"

LakE
04-19-2008, 06:02 PM
Spazz, that's the most badass scene in equilibrium ever.

On-topic: The fire really ruins it. Makes it difficult to see the rest as you're focused on how crap the fire looks. It's too solid, if you understand?
The clouds are also too solid. The greass, in the distance it appears fine, as Spazz said, the drastic colour changes destroy it. The fact you've used it that close makes it looks way off.
His body is a mangled mess, in my opinion. You need to work on alot. It could be alot worse.

aznfire1
04-20-2008, 08:12 PM
Spazz, that's the most badass scene in equilibrium ever.

On-topic: The fire really ruins it. Makes it difficult to see the rest as you're focused on how crap the fire looks. It's too solid, if you understand?
The clouds are also too solid. The greass, in the distance it appears fine, as Spazz said, the drastic colour changes destroy it. The fact you've used it that close makes it looks way off.
His body is a mangled mess, in my opinion. You need to work on alot. It could be alot worse.
Well this is my first but thanks for the crit.
If there is a fire tut please direct me too it.

Bubba Jones
04-20-2008, 10:19 PM
kill the hat and make him black.

Jet
04-21-2008, 12:39 AM
dont like it, sorry.