PDA

View Full Version : It has its own mind [Complete short]

Saha
03-17-2010, 03:20 AM
http://www.*************/open/1268810967

Finally, I've finished it. After 5 hours of hard work throughout 3 days, I'm done with my animation. It was suppose to be a collaboration with Devour. There were some difficulties. So, we couldn't continue it so I decided that this shouldn't go to waste and finished it.

Enjoy this short animation.

poppetje3D
03-17-2010, 08:19 AM
Its not really exciting because there is no storyline. Therefore, its not interesting or worth to watch. You have good skill but, you don't have good ideas for an animation.

No I am joking xD
I love it man.

Saha
03-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Its not really exciting because there is no storyline. Therefore, its not interesting or worth to watch. You have good skill but, you don't have good ideas for an animation.

No I am joking xD
I love it man.

Storyline? Alright, one fine day a blue stickman coincidentally entered a ball shooting range. There oh so coincidentally happened to be a sword there. He also coincidentally knew super ninja Kung Fu moves. He also had superhuman abilities.

Just jokin'
Thanks for you comment :D

Lolzafish123
03-17-2010, 12:13 PM
The storyline is "A guy hits black balls with a stick."

:D

Nice animation, but a bit shakey but maybe that is .gif rape.

I dunno, but still nice ;D

Saha
03-18-2010, 07:35 PM
More comments please.

Devour
03-18-2010, 07:39 PM
I recognize this :Dope:

Mark
03-18-2010, 08:15 PM
That
Was
DISCUSTING I FRIGGIN PATE ZOUR JUTS

No it was really good The Movement's were pretty Nice actually
But If it had some toast then it would be epic
Other than that good job
:D

Gyohdonz
03-19-2010, 01:21 AM
The movements looked off.

:Undercover:

Cronos
03-19-2010, 03:24 AM
What a piece of shit

I kid <3 Twas very sexy.

bubbles
03-19-2010, 05:18 AM
What a piece of shit

I kid <3 Twas very sexy.Hehe, I see what you did there.
I love the animation man especially the part where he hits the ball. You got the reaction absolutly perfect. The only issue I have with it is when he gets up, that looked waaaay off. And the run after that wasn't to good. But apart from that I love it.

MAKE ANOTHER!!!!!!

Saha
03-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Thanks, all of you guys for the amination( the way my sister says it). I promise all of you a new one will be coming out soon. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE REPLIES AND THE REVIEWS!

Zed
03-19-2010, 02:48 PM
Huh. I missed this thread first time round.

It was good. It flowed nicely. Some of the movements were off, like the getting off the floor, but that's really hard anyway. It's always nice when old animators come back and are still great.