PDA

View Full Version : Horny Older Women

GreenSheen
03-18-2010, 02:38 AM
Ya I knew that would get your attention you sick ****s :P

Alright so I've got one of my sister's hot ass friends calling me waking me up half an hour ago (****ing 3:00 in the morning), turns out she wants me (shes older and drunk atm, yay for st. pattys day). No problem right? Just hit and quit it right? well here's the problem (I'll call her Femanon). Femanon already has a bf and he can kick my ass 7 different ways from Sunday, Not to mention I've never been in a real fight. So SPP I ask you my first question ever.
Hit OR Quit it? Is the pussy worth the pounding? (no pics of Femanon for you but I will tell ya shes got practically D's and about a 28 inch waist so shes extremly ****ing hot). If I do get my ass kicked, I'll post pics of my beating btw.

Seriously help me out on this one, I don't know if shes joking, really wants me, just drunk, etc. Suggestions? Note: I don't want my ass beat nor my sis pissed at me but i really like getting laid so i need persuasion to do one or the other

Devour
03-18-2010, 02:40 AM
Not only will your ass get kicked, but it'll ruin your reputation for women in the future. And ruin the relationship of the girl and guy who are going out right now.
So I say no

GreenSheen
03-18-2010, 02:48 AM
I like his answer, it involves less pain

mizu
03-21-2010, 03:21 AM
get the hell out of there, join the Navy, become an astronaut, fly to mars, there you will probably bang a alien space chick, bring her half-human-half-alien baby back to earth, prove aliens exist, become a millionaire, become a war hero, bang the hot chick, fly to the moon, build a happy home, in 3-8 years someone will contact you when the coast is clear, i can't give you any more information other then the contact's code name......."snake"!!!!

Vorpal
03-21-2010, 03:41 AM
Man up homie.
I'm not saying you'll win the fight, I'm just saying hit it, then get your ass kicked, and all the while laugh while he's doing it. As long as you enjoyed your time more then you disliked getting your ass kicked it's all good. Sure you'll be pretty hurt for a while but I would say hit it then do your best to fight him.
Make sure you look him in the face and tell him that you're going to lose, don't sound afraid. Explain to him that although he can kick your ass he can't please his woman the way you can and take on the beating.

Or be an intelligent human being and except that he will pummel you. You guarantee that you won't have to deal with the hospital bill, but you let the girl down and you don't get laid, plus she might think you're a total pussy. I personally won't touche a woman if she's had sex to much because that disgusts me along with the act of sex in general, but If you're into that than I say take that chance.

Seize it while it's there and except it with the flaws, who knows maybe he won't beat you to nothing but a puddle of blood, maybe he will just say he will then won't. Besides banging someones girlfriend isn't illegal, assaulting someone is. The law is on your side.

The only snuff I can think of is that it would make you look like a jerk, but who gives a shit?

Ultimately I say hit it, but I've taken worse beatings.

RawGreen
03-21-2010, 04:17 AM
I'll make this clear, and only once, she's fucking with you, don't fall into the traps like I have.
I don't say hit or skip, more like just run the other way.

Women are evil things, just look at 2D ._."

Zed
03-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Methinks these comments are coming in too late to help.

But for future reference, rohypnol. As long as no one remembered it it didn't happen.

bubbles
03-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Methinks these comments are coming in too late to help.

But for future reference, rohypnol. As long as no one remembered it it didn't happen.
I just lol'd so hard then.

‹berschall
03-21-2010, 09:33 AM
I don't want my ass beat nor my sis pissed at me but i really like getting laid

I lol'd

it'll ruin your reputation for women in the future.

and then I lol'd even more.

RUiN
03-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Hahahaha, ahhhh. Good thread. If she wants you, hit it. Lol. Listen to Jutsu he's awesome.

mizu
03-22-2010, 06:40 AM
i still say go to the moon with the girl and meet up with "snake". ^_^

ScatMan
03-30-2010, 09:41 PM
I bet she had him on the extension line.
Don't hit and quit, it'll put you right into a big Cleavland Steamer on a collision course with an industrial fan.
Tell her gently that you're not interested. Or, if you're a dick and feel like getting seven types of shit beat out of you, hit and quit.
Paragon/Renegade options FTW

-Hawk-
03-31-2010, 12:47 AM
Consider the fact she was older than you, drunk and on the phone. It is very unlikely that she meant it. It is actually very likely that she'd make you quite a nasty scene if you actually accepted.
Stay out of their relationship. If you do it and break them up and then get yourself beaten up, you'll have your name completely dragged through mud. If she insists, try to reject her as "sweetly" as you can. Show moral and principles, not that you're an obsessed pervert.
By the way, how old are you?

Exile
03-31-2010, 05:47 AM
it'll put you right into a big Cleavland Steamer on a collision course with an industrial fan.

what the flying fuck does this mean

ScatMan
03-31-2010, 08:57 AM
Shit will hit the fan.
****wit