Pages : [1] 2

CRAZY JAY
09-20-2006, 11:48 PM
http://www.stickpage.com/image/ks6t.jpg

http://www.stickpage.com/killingspree6play.shtml

By: SAMUS

Paperclip
09-21-2006, 06:03 AM
Good last edition to the series. I didn't really like the ending but it was well animated.

stick-assasin
09-21-2006, 07:30 AM
YAAAAAAAAY i already saw it when it got out the third september or somthing like that but yeah its cool so ima gna watch it again

Silent_ninja_assassin
09-21-2006, 08:26 AM
AWSOME wow i think this is the best one of them

2-D
09-21-2006, 08:53 AM
i hate samus ..............
I Ha-... .

It was well animated.Senseless random killing gets boring after a while.

Poutine Salad
09-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Good animation. As always from samus. God damn, now that has changed the first song for SP, he used a song I wanted to use for an ani. I dont want to use that song anylonger.

Doomdooer
09-21-2006, 09:24 AM
The animation was good but the storyline was screwed up in this one.
WTF happened to the old lady and the part about him not being able to die until 12:00? dude, he died and it wasn't 12:00. Samus screwed up the story, as far as i'm concerned. i didnt watch all the credits so, if there was something at the end, i dint see it but still, he really shud have put in something like, right as the bullet hit him having a clock strike 12 or something.

Eccentrix
09-21-2006, 09:54 AM
WTF happened to the old lady and the part about him not being able to die until 12:00? dude, he died and it wasn't 12:00. Samus screwed up the story, as far as i'm concerned. i didnt watch all the credits so, if there was something at the end, i dint see it but still, he really shud have put in something like, right as the bullet hit him having a clock strike 12 or something.

True dat.
But it was really good anyways.
I liked the green hat dude :(

Evolution
09-21-2006, 12:28 PM
yes finaly the storyline makes sense. wach the movie after the credits to find out why the clock didnt strike 12.

killastick
09-21-2006, 12:36 PM
Its really a great ani. The 3d effects are SWEET! But Evolution, I watched the small bit after the credits and it not say anything about why the clock didnt strike twelve o_O.

Evolution
09-21-2006, 12:38 PM
it says that he couldent die becaause it isnt 12 yet.

killastick
09-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Yes i know but you said if you watch the very end it will tell you why the clock hasn't striked 12..

Eggs
09-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Yeah everyone NEEDS TO WATCH AFTER THE CREDITS!!!! well for those who didn't already

lol he used dbz music

Glass
09-21-2006, 03:30 PM
sweet .

MiniMan
09-21-2006, 03:40 PM
W00T!
best animation ever!
when i get an ipod im gonna put this on it (when i find a way, lol)

2-D
09-21-2006, 03:44 PM
W00T!
best animation ever!
when i get an ipod im gonna put this on it (when i find a way, lol)

Swf>Avi

Avi>iPod.

OMG

MiniMan
09-21-2006, 04:20 PM
yeah, now i shall go and re-find somethign to get the .swf

(when i get my ipod, lol)

2-D
09-21-2006, 04:26 PM
yeah, now i shall go and re-find somethign to get the .swf

(when i get my ipod, lol)

SoThink Swf Catcher.

MiniMan
09-21-2006, 04:28 PM
i didnt even ask for it, lol but thanks anyway

Paperclip
09-21-2006, 07:56 PM

Notice at the end of the animation it said end? Well, my interpretation of that is, it wasn't 12:00 so he couldn't die. But, I'm not a good judge of storyline and plot twists. I'm fine with this being the last episode.

Poutine Salad
09-21-2006, 08:00 PM
Notice at the end of the animation it said end? Well, my interpretation of that is, it wasn't 12:00 so he couldn't die. But, I'm not a good judge of storyline and plot twists. I'm fine with this being the last episode.
I dont even think that is the storyline. If I'm not mistaken, everything goes back to normal at 12:00, and when he died, he died, only until 12:00 of that night, and then he was alive again, to relive what had happened.

STUFF
09-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Now we have to wait for number seven. It did say "To be Concluded" at the end.

I think that Jase isn't dead and that he'll probably get back up and pwn the cop since he can't die. Eh, who knows.

BluJ
09-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Now we have to wait for number seven. It did say "To be Concluded" at the end.

I think that Jase isn't dead and that he'll probably get back up and pwn the cop since he can't die. Eh, who knows.

Eh, I'd rather keep the ending like that. I don't want him to do a madness, just have the guys keep coming back.

LN3uq
09-21-2006, 09:01 PM
I'm glad to see you and Sam got that all worked out, Jay.

It was great. Jesus, 1055 frames long. You've really got to be impressed by the time he put into this one.

Though some of the voice acting could be improved, and there was a BIT too much slow-mo for me. Really top-notch animation.

By the way, the series isn't over yet, and he shouldn't have died, so anyone that thinks that Jase is really dead loses.

Poutine Salad
09-21-2006, 10:23 PM

It was great. Jesus, 1055 frames long. You've really got to be impressed by the time he put into this one.

Though some of the voice acting could be improved, and there was a BIT too much slow-mo for me. Really top-notch animation.

By the way, the series isn't over yet, and he shouldn't have died, so anyone that thinks that Jase is really dead loses.
Well. I thought he was going to make an alternate ending. Not a whole new one. But okay. I lose.

I'm happy they got it sorted out too.

1055 frames isnt extremely long considering how long it took him (not taking 3d making into consideration). I've got a 3000+ frame animation on my computer. Its old though, so there are a few really rough spots.

LN3uq
09-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Oh.
Well.

>_>

<_<

QUIET, YOU.

RedFlame
09-21-2006, 10:52 PM
Oh.
Well.

>_>

<_<

QUIET, YOU.
And Castle III is already about 30 minutes long. KS6 was pretty good. Some rough spots but it was still a pretty good animation.

DarkComics
09-21-2006, 10:56 PM

well your wrong im sorry, but you should of watch the extra at the end -____-

Doomdooer
09-22-2006, 07:23 AM

WTF? who is Sam?
Yeh, jase is dead. It said END at the end. I dont think samus shud make Jase come back. Then it would go on and on and get dumb like Madness Combat.

MiniMan
09-22-2006, 08:45 AM
WTF? who is Sam?
Yeh, jase is dead. It said END at the end. I dont think samus shud make Jase come back. Then it would go on and on and get dumb like Madness Combat.
sam is the creator of the KS series, if you dont know that, you fail...and its not over, it said "to be concluded"

2-D
09-22-2006, 08:46 AM
sam is the creator of the KS series, if you dont know that, you fail...and its not over, it said "to be concluded"

Get on msn, noob.

And yeah ! your right, sam is, samus.

Evolution
09-22-2006, 12:12 PM
there has been a lot off controvisty over the plot so here it is

1. he goes into a gypsy tent and gets the power to do whatever he wants until 12:00 and he decides he would like to kill people
2. he kills tons of people and nds up at an army base
3. he steals a tank in witch he blows up his school and picks up his friend
4. the tank tops and he gets into a normal car
5. the cops chase him and he kills the cops wife
6. the cop is furious and sends the SWAT team to kill him
7. jase kills the SWAT and has a fight with the cop
8. his friend is killed
9. they fight again and jase gets shot and appers to be dead
10. the old hag tells the cop that he cant be dead and so jase is alive and is still lying down
11. in KSvii jase will get up and fight the cop.

the end

NTG
09-22-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm pretty dissapointed.

IT was lame, mostly bad music, the green guy was cool, to short, storyline was different.

It took him that long for that?

braindead
09-22-2006, 02:34 PM
Thank god Jason is maybe alive still...you should look the ending texts and look what happens next

jeff013
09-22-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm pretty dissapointed.

IT was lame, mostly bad music, the green guy was cool, to short, storyline was different.

It took him that long for that?

Don't forget, he had lots of other things he had to do. Without even counting his real-life responsibilities, he also: made Dark Park 1, worked on Power-Fusion, tried to keep Stick Slaughter up (I think), competed in the Flash Wars competition which lasted about 3-4 months, and he's also been working on his "Splinter Stick" movie and his "Mario" series (the site says they're both coming out soon).

And these are just the things that I know about off the top of my head, he's probably got countless other things he has to do.

Sgt.Slug
09-22-2006, 09:43 PM
You know there will be a sequel when the main character DIED. He'd be a bitch to leave us hanging like that.

What amazes me is that, when Jase punched the cop in the face, you can see his cheek all..crumpled? He really takes his sticks seriously.

king of all stickman
09-22-2006, 10:09 PM
wowe it can't be true now that Jase and Jim are dead The guy KILLING SPREE.
What will he do now?

shackel11
09-25-2006, 06:22 PM
He said look at the end AFTER the credits

.Severed
09-25-2006, 06:37 PM
yea guys jase is still alive

"he cant be dead, its not yet midnight"

that quote from the hag indicates that even though he is lying on the ground bleeding he is not dead. So he will make a 7th one and it will be about jase getting revenge and such. Should be promising.

flashkid
09-26-2006, 07:43 PM
No actullay he is dead, its a sign that the author doesnt want further work on his Movie... It was a great movie, i saw it and it wus awsome, but he wont come back or anything, but i dont kno, he might....

.Severed
09-26-2006, 08:02 PM
No actullay he is dead, its a sign that the author doesnt want further work on his Movie... It was a great movie, i saw it and it wus awsome, but he wont come back or anything, but i dont kno, he might....
dude did you watch after the creds.

bitch ^-^

Sunder Forge
09-26-2006, 08:33 PM
ya hes right theres gonna be a seventh or he will get complaints..its a great series...he knows so he wont stop it....and ya watch the end of the creds

STUFF
09-26-2006, 08:34 PM
*Laughs*

It's already clear that Jase isn't dead and that there WILL be a Killing Spree 7. Why are there still some people that can't grasp this?

.Severed
09-26-2006, 09:30 PM
*Laughs*

It's already clear that Jase isn't dead and that there WILL be a Killing Spree 7. Why are there still some people that can't grasp this?
Thank you. at least SOMEONE is smart. ^^

Doomdooer
09-27-2006, 11:28 AM
agreed. Jase has to kill that corrupt cop.
and avenge that other dude's death.

flashkid
09-27-2006, 04:54 PM

your freakin idiot....thats the point...u just ruined it for everyone...that means theres number 7 which will explain that he is not dead.....crap man thx alot..

alot im just playin

just joking with u

stickman bobby
09-27-2006, 10:17 PM
this movie is crap

Poutine Salad
09-27-2006, 10:52 PM
this movie is crap
Well, good job for succesfully posting, maybe, next time tell us why you think this is crap.

(god it's like talking to a 3 year old.)

RedFlame
09-27-2006, 11:55 PM
I can't believe how many people were surprised that there will be a seventh. He announced on P-F that he was going to make a seventh. You guys really need to branch off from SP.

X-DESTROYER101
09-28-2006, 09:53 AM
yeah, when i was watching that i was like "WTF, is Jase dead?"
which he is not, which bring us to the seventh series, which bring us to curiousity, which end us to killing our self.....lolololol
the sixth is great.........

killastick
09-28-2006, 10:23 AM
Yeah, but the thing that confuses me is that in the trailer it says the ultimate battle, an end of a series(Or something, but what it techicly sais is that its the end of the killing spree series) O_o; its obviously not the end but...We might have to wait another 1-2 years for the next episode:D

Doomdooer
09-28-2006, 11:10 AM
Well, good job for succesfully posting, maybe, next time tell us why you think this is crap.

(god it's like talking to a 3 year old.)
agreed.
except three year olds dont type with their faces instead of their hands.
He probly posted accidentally while he was banging his head on the keyboard.
you know that saying about a million typewriters and a million monkeys right...?
well... i think we found one.

doomfan1
09-28-2006, 06:42 PM
Good last edition to the series. I didn't really like the ending but it was well animated.
but the secouned time i watch it *warning spoiler warnig*
after the creates the old lady said that it was not yet midnight so that means he is not dead it made me happy!

Doomdooer
09-29-2006, 10:22 AM
yeah... Jase cant die without kicking that cop's arse first.

doomfan1
09-29-2006, 11:19 AM
so true i mean why woul jase die.

the mime
09-29-2006, 05:51 PM
God it took him a while to make that, i was checking like every month then this was posted. watched it then i'm like "NO F***CKING WAY HE DIED!" So i just watched after the credits and it that old hag said "I's impossible, its not midnight." And i'm like "YES!!!!....NO! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!" lol. i need to tell me bro about this. he's going to be so freakin suprised.

STUFF
09-29-2006, 09:03 PM
Well. I thought he was going to make an alternate ending. Not a whole new one. But okay. I lose.

I'm happy they got it sorted out too.

1055 frames isnt extremely long considering how long it took him (not taking 3d making into consideration). I've got a 3000+ frame animation on my computer. Its old though, so there are a few really rough spots.
It's actually 10055 frames.

Houston-Mane
09-30-2006, 06:52 PM
leik hes not dead wow,
leik i didnt see that coming wow he's there bleeding to death while the old witch is hollering at the cop.
well i cant wait for ks7

the mime
09-30-2006, 09:02 PM
My guess whats going to happen in ks7
The cop is probably gonna say "What are you talking about?" And jase gets up and the cop is like "What the hell is going on! I killed you!" And jase beats the f*** out of the cop, steals his gun and shoots him. Then the clock strikes 12:00 and the crystal ball appears taking Jase's powers away, and making him froget about this.

BluJ
09-30-2006, 09:22 PM
You forget its going to be awesome.

the mime
10-01-2006, 09:22 AM
hmm, i guess your right. Take the crap with the crystal ball and the clock out. its 11:56, Jason has just realized something, he can do WHATEVER he wants... and that means even bringing Jimmy back to life!!!! then the clock strikes 12:00, making Jase forget this all happened, BUT the cop gets up, aimimg for Jase, jase doesn't know whats going on... but jimmy does, he pushes Jase out of the way, and Jimmy gets killed (again). Then i don't know whats going to happen next.

flashkidd
10-02-2006, 08:06 PM
guys.....it said at the author's comment to wacth the last scene after the credits are done....if you didnt go watch it....just goto scene selection and skip to the end...]

the old lay saays that he isnt dead...and he will wake up...

Fear Marine
10-07-2006, 05:29 AM
ROFL the Gypse (spelt wrong I know) said he could do anything till 12:00, didn't say anything about never dying.

Watchthefirstonenubslol.

dj_biscuit
10-14-2006, 12:34 PM
I think he will wake kicking but off tha cop and will get on the mask you see with that guy on every beging off every killing spree i think that guy is jase?????????? just letting my fantasy out of me

stickmeister
10-14-2006, 01:00 PM
dj biscuit, you have proven a HUGE point. It could be jase. you never know.

xarian
10-14-2006, 10:45 PM
yea i think its some cool series i hope they make some other series

Arch-Angel
03-02-2007, 02:20 AM

you PROBOBLY already know this,but there's gonna be a 7th one,I asked Samus myself

rudedude-26
03-03-2007, 09:06 AM
This animation is legend.

chaos2000
03-04-2007, 02:25 PM
really actiony but I don't like when they drive the tank I like the ending better but kinda overated

Arch-Angel
03-04-2007, 03:02 PM
This animation is legend.

if you think this animation is a legend,check out castle series.
It would be cool if Master Samus/Sam green,mad a cool action
series to.

ultramega
03-04-2007, 07:59 PM
Killing Spree 6 is the worst one in the series.... seriously. It took him how long to make it? 2 years or more? It was constantly delayed, and just came out as a disappointment. I thought it would be an amazing finisher to the awesome serious, but it just really sucked.

Cereal Man
03-04-2007, 08:17 PM
No, you suck. Do you even animate? Of course it took him +2 years!

Miccool
03-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Killing Spree is too over rated imo...

And it shouldn't have taken him 2 years to finish it.. if he didn't delay so much, he probably could have finished it in 1 year.

For example, Castle III was made in 2 years and it's like 6 times as long as KS6.. :/

Arch-Angel
03-04-2007, 09:38 PM
KS6 is NOT the last one.I feel I must say that over and over again

PinnacleOfJimbo
03-04-2007, 10:45 PM
****ing Hell. Must you all constantly compare Killing Spree to Castle 3?
Why dont you stop complaining about how long it took them, or which one is better, and just appreciate each animation?
I garuntee you couldnt do any better, so stop your bitching.

kizza
03-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Castle is pretty good but it drags on with constant talking which is why its sooo long.
Its not realy that much of an animation as all the sticks are usually juststanding around taalking or shooting in a standing position with out much movement.
ks6 rocks!

Miccool
03-05-2007, 12:46 AM
****ing Hell. Must you all constantly compare Killing Spree to Castle 3?
Why dont you stop complaining about how long it took them, or which one is better, and just appreciate each animation?
I garuntee you couldnt do any better, so stop your bitching.

LAWL
soz =[

ANYWAYS... KS6 has some pretty decent and smooth mouvements that are enjoyable to watch..

The things I disliked about it were that the effects weren't all that great and the backgrounds were really plain... yeah.. and it was too short.. and the music didn't always fit.. and some of the voices needed work.

Xelectroid
03-05-2007, 01:49 AM
PinnacleOfJimbo is right. Your all bitching about how killing spree sucked, but think about it, Its a really good animation. better than anyone here. ok, its not as good as castle, but that doesn't mean its bad.

Alifighter
03-06-2007, 12:03 PM
i forgot are u the killing spree creator?

ultramega
03-06-2007, 07:04 PM
No, you suck. Do you even animate? Of course it took him +2 years!

Excuse me, who are you again?

I was a faithful follower of the series, and he had promised over, and over, and over again that it would be finished in a certain amount of time, and then he just decided to scrap it for a while and then pick up on it when he felt like it. He disappointed many fans, like myself, over and over again. For the time it took him, he could have pieced something much, much, better together than that. I know there are things that come up.... but it got very ridiculous ... And now that I think about it, it might have been even longer than 2 years.

Miccool
03-06-2007, 10:31 PM
PinnacleOfJimbo is right. Your all bitching about how killing spree sucked, but think about it, Its a really good animation. better than anyone here. ok, its not as good as castle, but that doesn't mean its bad.

It was good don't get me wrong...

It was just way below expectations..

Xelectroid
03-06-2007, 11:44 PM
It was good don't get me wrong...

It was just way below expectations..

Because his other animations had set the expectations too high.

Deathbat.
03-07-2007, 11:58 AM
i forgot are u the killing spree creator?

Master samus created the KS series.

Google it.

skullfire
03-10-2007, 06:51 AM
OMG that was a really good one the best one I think so far!

l.t. edd
03-12-2007, 06:46 PM
is killing spree 7 going to ever come out cause i hear that he was thinking about scraping the project and that some of his guys that help animate and stuff quite

chaos2000
03-13-2007, 07:48 PM
I call this A ninjas way.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1332/ashortfight2ds9.gif (http://imageshack.us)

chaos2000
03-13-2007, 07:51 PM
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5108/aninjaswayix2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Whoops this is.

Vincent
03-13-2007, 09:12 PM

dude u dumbass if u watched the extra scene at the end u would c that the hag say's"no he can't be died it's not yet midnight'

then it get's a close up of jace and u c him twich has hand and eye:cool:

he's not died yet not yet anyway:rolleyes: ......

Miccool
03-13-2007, 09:13 PM
Please don't double post.. use the edit button on the top right corner. Also that has absolutly nothing to do with the topic.

Anyways... @ l.t. edd i'm pretty sure he'll continue unless if he loses inspiration. and the people that were animating for his site didn't quit. Sam fired them and made a more personal site. or so I hear

ultramega
03-13-2007, 10:28 PM
You guys really know nothing, do you?

His new site is called Fusion-Revolution, he announced Killing Spree 7 is the last one and I believe he said it won't be out any later than June.... I won't drop you guys a direct link because the site seems to be down now, and I don't want to be warned for advertising...

Vincent
03-13-2007, 11:20 PM
.....damn ppl still chat in this thread this is like a week old -_-

Miccool
03-13-2007, 11:25 PM
So guys really know nothing, do you?

His new site is called Fusion-Revolution, he announced Killing Spree 7 is the last one and I believe he said it won't be out any later than June.... I won't drop you guys a direct link because the site seems to be down now, and I don't want to be warned for advertising...

Wtf... I already knew that.

Quit acting like you know more than everyone else.

ultramega
03-14-2007, 05:43 AM
Wtf... I already knew that.

Quit acting like you know more than everyone else.

Lolz. I wasn't talking to you, did I say your name? And I do know a lot more than some of these n00bs.

Miccool
03-14-2007, 05:11 PM
Lolz. I wasn't talking to you, did I say your name? And I do know a lot more than some of these n00bs.

Oh. ok... It's cause you said guys..

srry my bad =]

PinnacleOfJimbo
03-14-2007, 11:28 PM

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHROFLMEGOMGTEHLOZLMAOROFLLOLLERSKAT ESWTFZORZ.

funneh.

Vincent
03-15-2007, 02:56 PM
O....L.....D THREAD!!!!!!...........

still it's KillingSpree wat are u going to do....

Miccool
03-15-2007, 10:33 PM
Who really cares if it's old..

I post when I want to.

l.t. edd
03-16-2007, 04:20 PM
so when does KS 7 come out

Tommster10
03-16-2007, 08:13 PM
I like at the end where the old lady says it wasnt midnight.....I think a new 1 is comin out...just THINK

Miccool
03-16-2007, 10:16 PM
At the end he should have had barry or whatever beat the old lady up for no reason at all =]

THen I would have liked it moar.

reno
03-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Yeah I liked it, though I don't like the way it became too... storyliny. Not I don't like storylines heh, but it's Killing Spree...

demon
03-19-2007, 03:37 PM
http://www.stickpage.com/image/ks6t.jpg

By: SAMUS

ya it was good ending but i wonder wats goin to happen?it made you think.
o well.its awsome endin though good animation and cool how they made jase die by the cops!:cool:

stickdante
03-25-2007, 06:46 PM
Whens 7? (Im new on the forum,but I've been on StickPage for some time)

asian dude
04-02-2007, 03:18 AM
Some time soon I hope.

tfunk92
04-02-2007, 08:14 AM
i love all the killing sprees especialy number 6 i cant wait until the last one come out.

darkstickfan666
04-06-2007, 09:21 PM
that movie ruled it waz kinda sad near the end where his friend dies

cogar66
04-14-2007, 08:12 PM
Alright watch the frickin movie after the credits hes not dead they are gonna make another one.I am sick of people posting good but i hated the ending i cant beleve he died.

stick-red
04-15-2007, 11:29 AM
dudes KILLING SPREE is the coolest i must talk to the man who did it!!!

mrmoo
04-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Yh but he didnt die like the old woman said

But im confused.....

Old lady sed its not midnight but its so bright

??????

and itll b weird in 7 with a hole through his head

stick-red
04-18-2007, 01:17 PM
the bad thing in this animation is -the police offecer win!!!!

dizeazed121
04-18-2007, 09:41 PM
I think it was pretty sick that he got shot in the head. I just can't wait for jase to come back alive and totally kick that dudes ass because he killed his friend. I loved the music that he used when the fight started, it was totally friekin' awesome!!!!! Anyone agree with me?!?

suicyde
04-19-2007, 03:27 AM
hell, yeah!!:cool:
i just kinda hope that in da new one <if theres gonna be one> has somein to do wiv the old lady and the guy ressurrecting (if i spelled dat rong, forgiv me)
from the dead.

suicyde:cool:

stick-red
04-19-2007, 07:00 AM
Im sure they will make another killing spree!!!

Bongo
04-19-2007, 10:07 AM
Im sure they will make another killing spree!!!

You are one of the most annoyingpeople on spp

mikethestick
06-22-2007, 03:30 PM
hey make more plz

~sd101~
06-22-2007, 05:22 PM
hey make more plz

lol.
this was an ok anim.
Not up to his standards.

Poseidon
06-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Oh no! Another cliff hanger. I... can't... wait... any..... longer! Another 3 years to make the last one!

the_chosen_one
07-02-2007, 05:19 PM
i dont get it its great animation but wen sombody posts somthing as good here evry body calls them a friggin noob

it was pretty bad ass series

mistapwnr
07-03-2007, 10:22 AM
I liked that one a lot, definately the best in the series. Great fight scenes and soundtrack. 9/10

grim_reaper 111
07-03-2007, 06:34 PM
is there actually going to be a killing spree VII if so when will the last ep be fin

Sk8er
07-03-2007, 06:39 PM
HAHAHAHAHA! poop!

grim_reaper 111
07-04-2007, 11:44 PM
no seriously will there be another ??????

Gavel
07-04-2007, 11:53 PM
no seriously will there be another ??????

Why are you asking us? How should we know? Sam Green isn't on this site. He just submits his Killing Spree animations to Crazy Jay. If you wanna know when KS VII is coming out, find Sam Green's email and send him a message.

And isn't it obvious that there will be another? At the end it said "To Be Concluded". That means they're gonna finish it, you know.

sticksmashslam
07-08-2007, 12:40 PM
KS6 is the best in the series, but is not the last one.

killerlocust
07-08-2007, 01:00 PM
nice kool i like those seieres its so muchfun

i cant belevie that sam green went threw all that then just got killed so how is there going to be another one!!!!!....=)

Gavel
07-08-2007, 01:58 PM
i cant belevie that sam green went threw all that then just got killed so how is there going to be another one!!!!!....=)

If you watched it through the credits, you'd know why another's coming out.

And don't double post. There's an edit button, you know. This isn't one of your little AIM chats.

god1996
07-08-2007, 02:35 PM
the web site is cool

grim_reaper 111
07-09-2007, 10:35 PM
not to sound sstupid but does anyone know sam greens addy

Pirukas
07-17-2007, 03:13 AM
this is for all the dumb asses,after the credits theyres another clip

EXcalibur the Hologram
07-17-2007, 08:09 AM
yea but its still not known if he didnt die or not. i mean he was just layin there the whole time

coopercrue
07-28-2007, 11:45 PM
it's crap there's no point in it. he's not accompleshing anything. a 15 or 13 year old wouldn't be so storng!

Pirukas
07-30-2007, 02:21 AM
dude ffs did u see his eyes they were freaky like in all the other episodes and if he did die in that episode im gna kill the animator

SSElliot
07-30-2007, 12:03 PM
tallk sum more please:Undercover:

Bpanther13
08-02-2007, 09:19 PM
i cant believe that. good thing hes gonna live... riiiiggghhhhtttt??

asian dude
08-03-2007, 03:04 AM
Yes, that is a good thing.,,or is it?

grim_reaper 111
08-03-2007, 03:20 AM
i actually when the completion date is going to be coz im gonna wanna be here for it

Spitfire
08-04-2007, 09:50 PM
i actually when the completion date is going to be coz im gonna wanna be here for it

What??? Speak english.

ureadmystuff
08-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Its a good series but probably not matched up to Madness. Espicially since Sam keeps making us wait 100 years for the newest one.

Gavel
08-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Its a good series but probably not matched up to Madness. Espicially since Sam keeps making us wait 100 years for the newest one.

You realize how long it takes to make a good animation, right? It's not like he can make it in, like, two weeks after the previous, you know.

Stiney
08-06-2007, 09:16 PM
i dident like the ending........ why the crap was that guy killing everyone anyway im trying to figure that out

darkdude436
08-15-2007, 03:22 PM
.....jase died.....so sad:Cry:

jason greene
09-20-2007, 05:10 PM
I dont like killing spree no.6,Just because the guy and his friend got shot :(

kizza15987
09-23-2007, 06:02 PM
hey is anyone here

Numeric
09-24-2007, 09:43 AM
No, go away .

Cereal Man
09-24-2007, 10:17 AM
jason greene, get the **** out. You aren't the real animator, obviously.

Omega
09-28-2007, 04:18 PM
The animation was alright. Near the end, the fighting got a bit slow. Easing was good.

I also enjoyed the use of Swift 3d.

stickman24200
09-28-2007, 08:43 PM
the endin is hella weird

Omega
09-28-2007, 09:55 PM
How is it weird? Jase dies.

hsm333
10-11-2007, 06:12 PM
wats da song called from killing spree 6

Rune_Blade3000
10-11-2007, 10:08 PM
he didnt die, after the credits, there's an extra scene

AlkonX11
10-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Besides then end everything was great but seriously good job

gothmog
10-22-2007, 02:21 PM
he didnt die, after the credits, there's an extra scene

he did the spell had gone wrong with a crystall ball and all

Bobo
10-23-2007, 08:57 PM
I like the series and everything but...I hate the fact that just 1 random kid who's gonna die at 12 manages to best the military and randomly becomes uber-pwnage in 2 seconds. Good series, bad plot line.

BluePhantom
10-24-2007, 06:49 PM
I liked the movies but it sucks Jase and uhmm whats his name lol uhh DAMNIT i forget

BluePhantom
10-24-2007, 06:50 PM
OH YEAH i didnt read just up there /\ the extra scene :P

Omega
11-01-2007, 08:39 PM
wats da song called from killing spree 6

Which part? In the beginning (apart from the intro) it was 'Drop the Bombshell.' The second song was 'Bleeding Mascara,' I think.

Killing Spree!!
11-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Killing Spree is too violent but i like VIOLENT GAMES!!!! ha ha ha ha!!!!! Kill them whit your chainsaw masaker!!!!

Gavel
11-09-2007, 08:31 PM
Killing Spree is too violent but i like VIOLENT GAMES!!!! ha ha ha ha!!!!! Kill them whit your chainsaw masaker!!!!
Pardon my cliché, but are you high?

Myself
11-10-2007, 05:45 AM
No, he's just 8.

shadowt44
11-26-2007, 10:34 AM
how did u make the animation look so good man.

Omega
11-26-2007, 06:54 PM
how did u make the animation look so good man.

By using MS paint.

Jasetokill
12-06-2007, 04:41 AM
hello i'm new :Spiderman: :Cold:

Jasetokill
12-06-2007, 04:44 AM
i don't like the final jase dead and jimmy to i waite to master_samus (sam green) to make killing spree 7 but that is over 100 years because ah you understand? :Nooooooo: :Nooooooo:

Jakndax
12-09-2007, 12:31 AM
these are tight...

ZuWrath
12-09-2007, 12:44 AM
Wow. That. Was. AMAZING! It was freaking awesome, bro!

slaught
12-09-2007, 03:22 AM
hello i'm new :Spiderman: :Cold:
lolwat
D: omgleknot15characters?!

Request
12-09-2007, 10:33 PM
I loved the entire series it was sweet.

ritc08
12-10-2007, 05:40 AM
U Should Tell Us What Happen Nexts

Ssjbryando
12-26-2007, 05:08 PM

For the ones who havent figured it out yet. There is an extra scene after the credits. (scroll over this message to see invi text about the scene)

After the credits, the old lady says something like it cant be... it cant be.. then the police man comes over saying '' Sorry mis police busness. Wait. what did you just say?'' then the old lady is like '' He cant be died.. its impossible.. since its not 12Oclock yet. Then the police looks at the dude and the screen turns black as it says to be concludedn.

How I knew there was a scene? I had commentary on, for fun. and he said it =3

Rune_Blade3000
12-26-2007, 09:34 PM
lol yea..... SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in the end after the credits he will open his eyes
(kinda lame explanation *n*)

BluePhantom
12-28-2007, 12:17 AM
I didnt like that Jase's friend died :( I liked him he was cool

grimstik4.9
12-28-2007, 03:13 PM
its probably one of the best animation in the world

Rune_Blade3000
12-28-2007, 05:01 PM
yeah.....

but maybe der r other stick animators out der

Death Angel
12-29-2007, 09:31 AM
I dont think "killing spree VI" is finished ...There gana be more series ?:Undercover:

romeo102
12-29-2007, 10:33 AM
I think there will be more series... maybe he has like another 10 minutes to live?

And maybe in the 10 minutes he will find the old lady and ask for more time to avenge his friend? I dunno. That would be nice tho.

Index
01-01-2008, 03:39 AM
Quadrupple post, bry171.

Raffi
01-01-2008, 11:39 AM
Oh dear.

Buttons
01-02-2008, 12:15 PM
The world is going to explode with a quadruple post.

grimstik4.9
01-07-2008, 01:49 PM
lol but it was a good thing

zwolfsburg
01-08-2008, 01:23 PM
The world is going to explode with a quadruple post.

sa right. quad posts should be deleted on first site.

55delta
01-25-2008, 04:22 PM
all the killing spree saga is the best,and now i cant wait for Killing Spree 7

Chief_Stick_Figure
01-30-2008, 09:23 PM
I think it was awesome, but Drop the Bombshell by Powerman5000 is so commonly used, it made me throw my cereal. Master Samus owes me Coco Puffs! But besides that, it was a very good animation.

argusomega1
02-25-2008, 06:29 PM
this is just like reverb 2s ending really unexptected graphics=good concept=good textures and 3d effects=good overall=nice:Happy:

ek94
03-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Are you using Pivot ???

zwolfsburg
03-04-2008, 10:59 AM
how many times has this threadie been bumpied?

bry17115
03-14-2008, 01:21 PM
i thught it was asome but it kinda suks that jase and jimmy die but other than that it was sweet one of the best ive seen so far.Ihope there will be a killing spree 7 with some one who looks like jase cause he was bloody good but i want more killig sprees cause there wasnt enof killing LOL

bry17115
03-14-2008, 01:24 PM
shut up it was great killing sprees asome so **** up ya ****ing dickhead
:heh::Spiderman:

kirimaru
03-21-2008, 08:03 AM
I dindn't ever liked the whole series but that one is great (for me)

Wounded
04-27-2008, 11:42 PM
Well animated, the plot was a bit weak due to after the introduction to it , it was alot of senseless killing , but entertaining.

Godfather
04-28-2008, 01:04 AM
I did not like how the guy with the cap died by the cop, I was hoping the teen would kill the cop since the cop was badly injured.

golyblood
04-28-2008, 01:24 PM
It think it was kinda cool, but no match for Castle III.

Godfather
04-29-2008, 12:36 AM
EXACLY but since this is Killing Spree 6, no one is talking about it

bob38
04-29-2008, 03:49 PM
best in series--the others didnt have much plot, this ones great

smoken sniper
05-01-2008, 09:34 PM
i think killing spree 6 is really gay why does the cop win????

Gavel
05-02-2008, 09:38 PM
i think killing spree 6 is really gay why does the cop win????
God, will people shut up about this already?

He didn't, you idiot. There's an extra animation after the credits.

derekd234
05-03-2008, 03:51 AM
Final scene after the credits is cool... best series yet!

vid scout000
05-03-2008, 04:37 PM
i think i just have seen the most amazing stick vid ever created it has the most vilent,cool,awsome,exploding,distroying plot i have seen in flash animation that had a real story line! I can not wait much longer for killing spree 7!!!!1!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!!!:Cool:

wm6918
05-10-2008, 05:53 AM
Lmao weird that my tears nearly falled out when the green guy died:Nooooooo:

rx00worth
05-10-2008, 08:29 AM
great
but is there gonna be a conclusion?
meh, still good with out one :D

wm6918
05-10-2008, 09:21 AM
Anyone know the last music in Killing spree 2? The music was awesome and sam should of post a credit for every movie, some of the music was great. For example the Bleeding Mascard and The Game

killingspreebrother
05-18-2008, 02:55 PM
KILLINGSPREE 4 LIFE DUDE i love stuff like this i watch it all the time and time and time again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still it was bad that jim the green guy died but at the ending was unthinkable! nobody could guess that ending it was REALLY FANNYTASTIC

koinu
05-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Killing spree its the best video on stickpage the graphics where good at the end to.I hope that there is a conclusion but it was good so thank you Sam Green.

stick man123
07-22-2008, 01:09 PM
If any1 does know his addy they better gimmie it couse I got some gr8 new ideas for a new killing spree honest I do:Happy:

stick man123
07-22-2008, 01:16 PM
and will any1 tell me how to make animations cos I got some good ideas for animatoins too :Happy:

droideka
07-22-2008, 10:56 PM
To tell you the truth, that series didn't really make any sense to me... I mean why is he killing randomly civilians?

suliro
07-23-2008, 07:04 AM
no sence ok lets start from tha begining
1.this random gypy curst him so he will die she wrote something on a piece of paper and it said "...enjoy your life while u can..." so he did by killing random people but the police started chasing him and he killed a policefags girlfreind or something then he wanted revange so he killed him and his freind
2.the end
3.does that make sence

Lf2Master
07-23-2008, 07:31 AM
4. Yes?
5. That is not how you use a list...

suliro
07-23-2008, 01:50 PM
6.soo...?
7.the measege is to short so I aded a number 7

Kitsune
07-23-2008, 04:08 PM
6.soo...?
7.the measege is to short so I aded a number 7

What did you just say?

Rivet
07-24-2008, 07:09 PM
What did you just say?

He meant the number 7 is for the 15 characters+ rule.

Nyanch
08-03-2008, 07:24 PM
im a fan of killing spree

RUiN
08-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Killing spree is great.

connorclockwise
08-04-2008, 08:04 PM
I wholeheartedly agree, it's one of the things to inspired me to be an animator.

Raffi
08-05-2008, 11:10 AM
I don't like Killing Spree, actually. Don't get me wrong, it's really, really well done. But it just doesn't do it for me. :/

Etruis_Castle_97
08-06-2008, 04:18 AM
And Killing Spree 7,Coming soon

Stickfreak 457
08-08-2008, 07:21 AM
The animation was top-notch but the storyline kinda sucked. I'd watch it again, despite that.:heh:

ShadoFreze
08-23-2008, 11:59 AM
ya the storyline wasnt that good by the animation was good

suliro
08-25-2008, 12:30 PM
what dont you like about the story line??

RaidBlitz
08-25-2008, 12:56 PM
what dont you like about the story line??

Think about it, this guy has a very limited time to live yet he wants to spend his last hours by killing people. Catch my drift?

Stickfreak 457
08-29-2008, 06:50 AM
Been a while since i posted so im sorry. Bloody great though

Krytical
08-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Wow didn't see this one. Excellent 3D effects.

LVPirates
09-01-2008, 05:58 PM
God you stupid critics

LVPirates
09-01-2008, 06:00 PM
I like at the end where the old lady says it wasnt midnight.....I think a new 1 is comin out...just THINK

NO SHIT SHERLOK! :heh:

mindcontrol
09-04-2008, 10:18 AM
lol!!!
nice 1 samus, great affects but it did seem like the could of had slightly more work, but it was all together sweet! :P

Saha
09-04-2008, 11:26 AM
Pretty sweet animation, Samus. Pretty sweet ;)

LVPirates
09-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Samus lied 2 us all!!! He said it was coming out in August, now its September! GRR :Nooooooo: :Oh No!:

DropTheBombshell
09-14-2008, 07:06 PM
I absolutely love the Killing Spree series, and I've been watching them since I was about twelve. :Embarrassed: Loved the animation in this one, and all the images and plot and such are incredible and really create a dramatic feel. The only complaint I have is that Samus takes SO DAMN LONG to update. Only just created an account so that I could post here, so I've been as-of-yet unaware to any update dates set, but did someone say August? Its September :Sweating: . I really wish he'd update, I've been waiting two whole years. :Nooooooo:

bob38
10-02-2008, 03:42 PM
just in case anyone STILL hasnt seen 2 teh end of the credits, and cant B bothered, the old lady walks up and says "that cant be right, its not yet midnight..." the policeman goes "what?" and jase starts to get up...:Ohhhhh:

jr.
10-11-2008, 04:34 AM
i like the animations...totally cool.

wish there's a next part though(i wonder what will happen to the guy w/ blue hat(forgot the name^ ^)

i give the whole killing spree animation a 12/10!!!!XD

Request
10-13-2008, 09:13 PM
Its over, he just was contemplating another.

Vincent
10-13-2008, 09:15 PM
I remember when this thing came out, man I was looking forward to the next one. O well...

JOHN CENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
12-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Im A Total Fan Of Killin Spree Is Great!! Ok Just Send Me A Note And Im Going To Play With You! Jajajja!

LuuNa1993
12-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Killing Spree is one of the most stick figure-movies I like
Is just so amazing! And I'm sad 'cause it's over..
But why stands at the end "To be concluded"? u.u

axol dark fire
12-13-2008, 10:58 AM
i think killing spree 5 was better

i like the part with the zombie

Randy
12-23-2008, 09:08 AM
I think Jase goes to hell then comes back!

mixer
12-25-2008, 02:54 AM
i a new of the forum

LVPirates
12-30-2008, 04:52 PM
why the living hell do u all think its over? DID U ****ING WATCH AFTER THE CREDITS??? Dumbasses!

Scorpioxxx
12-31-2008, 01:31 PM
why the living hell do u all think its over? DID U ****ING WATCH AFTER THE CREDITS??? Dumbasses!

The guy animating the killing spree series stopped animating them a long time ago.

nightwatch
01-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Well,i DID watched ALL the Killing Spree clips,and they where GREAT!

Waldo S.E
01-11-2009, 03:25 AM
I hate the ending of the series

Myself
01-11-2009, 04:52 AM
Well I hate you. So lol.

sth93888
01-11-2009, 09:34 AM
but he has to make another one!

japanstickninja
01-11-2009, 03:23 PM
He wont.

Its been like 2 years since hes made the sixth one.

I cant believe you wait that long just to see a flash animation.

Wtf
01-11-2009, 03:28 PM
Wow 2 years already?

God it goes fast...

simulator
02-08-2009, 08:24 AM
but i really want a new killing spree part

StickTerrorist
02-11-2009, 10:08 AM
i saw the end after the credits and that made me think if how killing spree 7 would be if it continues

Caio22
02-11-2009, 07:36 PM
killing spree is a very good serie
but the end is bad :Oh No!:

Stickmens^^
02-22-2009, 03:27 PM
OMFG!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!
Killing Spree is surely my favorite stickman animation on StickPage!!!:Love::Love:

live2wrestle
02-25-2009, 11:32 PM
this is one of my favorite stickman series ever

-Hawk-
02-26-2009, 12:45 AM
killing spree is a very good serie
but the end is bad :Oh No!:

It's not over yet.