View Full Version : Lin3 test

Cobra42
04-19-2008, 08:58 PM
Ime do both line AND brush from now, i really enjoy lien since i made this
http://www.antiup.net/view.php?id=5410456244LINE.swf
CC

Kitsune
04-19-2008, 10:59 PM
The run and synchronizing motions are well done. The body seems to do a well-motioned full reacting to gravity step. It's smooth, and the catch is nice and flowing with the run.

You may want to take the lock off of the blur effect (the lock is that keylock in between where you set the x and y blur) and make just an X blur as it moves to the left.

The reflection is neat, but to make it even more of a realistic reflection, you may want to make a new layer above the reflection, under the actual activity layer. In this layer, make a linear gradient fill in the color mixer that's from white 100% alpha to white 0% alpha. Draw a box with no lines where the 0 percent alpha side goes on top, and the 100 percent alpha side is on the bottom. It'll look like a polished floor then.

Cobra42
04-20-2008, 01:14 AM
The run and synchronizing motions are well done. The body seems to do a well-motioned full reacting to gravity step. It's smooth, and the catch is nice and flowing with the run.
Thx :3
You may want to take the lock off of the blur effect (the lock is that keylock in between where you set the x and y blur) and make just an X blur as it moves to the left.
I DID >=[ Right click->forward/back till you get to the frame you were on about
The reflection is neat, but to make it even more of a realistic reflection, you may want to make a new layer above the reflection, under the actual activity layer. In this layer, make a linear gradient fill in the color mixer that's from white 100% alpha to white 0% alpha. Draw a box with no lines where the 0 percent alpha side goes on top, and the 100 percent alpha side is on the bottom. It'll look like a polished floor then.
Its a Shadow o_o... hmm... then i think i should prolly make it grey :/
I dont think you payed close enough attention to the blurs.

Kitsune
04-20-2008, 01:57 AM
I apparently didn't. I'm sorry, I'm tired.

If it's a shadow, you'll want to not make it have eyes. You can go into properties, and alter the color of the whole movie clip to be dark gray.

Cobra42
04-20-2008, 02:23 AM
yeah... thats what i shouldve done, instead of just making it alpha:50%
thanks for the CC. :3

Cobra42
04-20-2008, 07:56 PM
bump CC please >_>