PDA

View Full Version : Sound Effects???

j3rr3t
03-22-2010, 10:54 PM
i wanna kno where i can get free sound effects that are good quality

Scarecrow
03-22-2010, 11:17 PM
There's a stickied thread at the top of this section entitled "Sticky: Where To Get Sound effects". Be sure to check the sticky topics before posting next time

j3rr3t
03-23-2010, 04:43 PM
There's a stickied thread at the top of this section entitled "Sticky: Where To Get Sound effects". Be sure to check the sticky topics before posting next time
mayb u shud read details i said FREE and thoes u hav to pay for thoes. and thanx for b snobby ur so kool cuz u think ur betta than every1.......NOT

j3rr3t
03-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Thanx for bein snobby but wipe. i ment free the ones that r ther u hav to pay for. mayb u shud read details

Zed
03-23-2010, 05:01 PM
That thread will include everything that can be legitimately posted on the subject - free or otherwise.

j3rr3t
03-23-2010, 06:01 PM
That thread will include everything that can be legitimately posted on the subject - free or otherwise.
ok thanx zed and thanx for not bein snobby lil brat lik that otha guy

Scarecrow
03-23-2010, 06:48 PM
You want snobby? I'll give you snobby, you little shit

If you had enough brain power to look through that thread, you'd have found that almost all of the links in there are free sites. I went through the first ten links, and only three of them asked me to pay. Have you heard of something called persistence?

If I thought you wanted pay sites, I'd question your sanity, so why the **** would I direct you to a thread full of pay sites? Why the **** would there be 13 pages of people thanking the original poster for it?

Because you obviously judged the entire set of links by looking at just one of them, you think you can go around calling me a ****ing brat? How ****ing old are you, kid? Have some ****ing respect or get the **** out.

j3rr3t
03-23-2010, 07:23 PM
You want snobby? I'll give you snobby, you little shit

If you had enough brain power to look through that thread, you'd have found that almost all of the links in there are free sites. I went through the first ten links, and only three of them asked me to pay. Have you heard of something called persistence?

If I thought you wanted pay sites, I'd question your sanity, so why the **** would I direct you to a thread full of pay sites? Why the **** would there be 13 pages of people thanking the original poster for it?

Because you obviously judged the entire set of links by looking at just one of them, you think you can go around calling me a ****ing brat? How ****ing old are you, kid? Have some ****ing respect or get the **** out.
right cuz ur nice and respectful? sorry i dont hav time to go thro all the sites and srry i offended u. and i was hoping for a specific site that someone wud recomend but ur to intolerant to do that arnt u so instead u afta pik on ppl who are new to the forum. yes i wil admit ima n00b and that i dont kno anythin about this but that duznt giv u the right to act like ur betta me than bcuz i dont wanna chek out 15 sites so ya y dont u shutup now

Scarecrow
03-23-2010, 07:31 PM
There is no one site that will have every sound effect you will ever need. If you aren't prepared to search around for your sounds, you may as well not bother.

j3rr3t
03-23-2010, 07:37 PM
There is no one site that will have every sound effect you will ever need. If you aren't prepared to search around for your sounds, you may as well not bother.
dude ik that... but if a site has one good sound effect over thos then wudnt it b betta... and y do u bother with contradicting me on every thing if ur so advanced??? eether ur an A-hole or just bored

Scarecrow
03-23-2010, 07:39 PM
Because you are wrong

j3rr3t
03-23-2010, 07:44 PM
Because you are wrong
u obviously hav no life if all u can do is harrass lil 13 yr olds just bcuz ther inspired to animate... if i wasnt so sure u wer a nerd with no life i wud quit and lower my self esteem but sense u r a nerd with no life i will b tryin harder and ignorin u... so dont bother viewing my threads and posting bcuz i wil be ignorin u... even tho u harrass me i did end up getting some good advice... and yes u wer right from the start but the fact u wer snobby about it just made it worse for u...

Scarecrow
03-23-2010, 07:52 PM
sure thing kid

ScatMan
03-31-2010, 01:28 PM
This needs to be stickied.
Honestly kid, he IS better than you. He's a senior member, he's got way more experience than you or most people here will ever have, and he's not contradicking you. He's stating facts. So why don't you get your little assbag self out of here and quit being a total prick.
You also misspelled Leonidas. A quick Google search and you'd be fine. And if you can't handle Scarecrow then you're not cut out to handle, well, the world.

bubbles
03-31-2010, 02:37 PM
Hehehe, this is hilerious ^^
I love it when noobs argue with people obviously 20,000,000,000 times more intelligent then them.

ScatMan
04-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Indeed, ghastly. Although the only person who is 20,000,000,000 times smarter than anyone is THE LORD ALMIGHTY GOD FOR JEALOUSY IS HIS NAME
http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-3/god.jpg