PDA

View Full Version : Fight Test

RawGreen
04-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Screw all the fancy try to be pro bullshit. I need to learn how to build a better fight scene from scratch. And so here's a fight test:
http://www.truploader.com/view/108982

C&C please

Sonoya
04-10-2010, 11:34 AM
eh XD i dont think the throw down and punch thing was too great, but how come the frame rate looks so slow? are you holding back? :(

BurnedVirus
04-10-2010, 11:35 AM
good but it looks slow, is it 24 fps? And if you can just put the heads and sounds... Anyway good job. Nice punching and kicking.

RawGreen
04-10-2010, 12:55 PM
12 fps, I usually use 15 fps or 30 fps. The throw, ok it's crummy...how's the reactions to the attacks? are the attacks anticipated enough, enough force??
I'm holding back from spending too much time on the stupid little details, and more time into building up attack and fight scenes.

Sonoya
04-10-2010, 01:05 PM
oh no wonder. :P cause your one of the top best i know.. like top below the major ppl. well the reaction of the red guy seems more like hes absorbing the hits rather than getting hurt, about the combo, i jsut cant really see wats going on but its either that thers not enough anticipation or thers just not enough follow through.

Digichris
04-10-2010, 02:14 PM
The red guy just looked like he was being pushed around rather than punched to me, just my two pence.

Kitsune
04-10-2010, 05:24 PM
**** it, I'll C&C you when you take animation seriously. To note, with practice of "trying to be pro bullshit" I see SEVERAL problems in here, but you're not trying to be pro, so whatever floats your boat made out of dick drawings.

Kitsune
04-10-2010, 05:33 PM
that video sucks so hard.

RawGreen
04-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Kitsune, after I can figure out how to build a fight scene from scratch. If I can wright out a story-board and follow through with it properly and make it look good....well I'm still at the rough drafting, but it seems that you Kitsune aren't taking me seriously. It's not bad for 30 minutes, but it needs to be better in 30 minutes. I've gotten advice on the throw and the first attack only thus so far, so I'll assume the the rest of the attacks are alright.

Next animation I'll actually put more time into it like anticipation, easing, force and all that other good bullshit, like a pro.
honesty troll.

Sonoya
04-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Like your good ol' times?

Zero
04-10-2010, 11:33 PM
It lacks force in your punches and kicks and(i know its a slow fps) you need to increase it to either 18 or 24 FPS. Heads, need heads.

RawGreen
04-11-2010, 12:14 AM
yeah, I suppose you could say I'm back. Determination plus >:3

It lacks force in your punches and kicks and(i know its a slow fps) you need to increase it to either 18 or 24 FPS. Heads, need heads.

The fps has nothing to do with force, I can animate at 8 fps and make it total chaos in a cool way. hey, why don't you try 15 fps sometime? I don't think I need to take advice from you especially cz e_e