PDA

View Full Version : [Kit] animation update

Kitsune
04-10-2010, 05:56 PM
we have a really REALLY fucking nice embedding interface!

Here's a project I did in my animation class that had to involve overlapping action in traditional on-paper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfTxDDG74N8

And a walk cycle.
http://www.thebackalleys.com/dump/files/1325/591yM6_BipolarWalk.swf

yay.

Peppar
04-10-2010, 06:19 PM
The shirt on a string with wind had nice physics. The walk loop was excellent too.

Sonoya
04-10-2010, 06:21 PM
lol your "yay." made me lol and aww... i dont htink ive ever seen your animations before till now. well i cant realy c&c this cause i dont see much to c&c about. the shirt movement was so real like and the walk cycles look like something chuck jones made.

Tortuga
04-10-2010, 08:55 PM
The walks had attitude, which is a huge positive.

Also, are you in college? if so which college do you go to?

Kitsune
04-11-2010, 01:06 AM
The walks had attitude, which is a huge positive.

Also, are you in college? if so which college do you go to?
thanks.

I am in college. I major in cinema at edinboro university of PA. it's nice because they have the 5th best animation program in the country and are a state school and cost half of what most schools can cost. I'm a freshmen here now and the programs really helping me. Going to school for art is NOT a waste if you're a good student etc. etc.

lol your "yay." made me lol and aww... i dont htink ive ever seen your animations before till now. well i cant realy c&c this cause i dont see much to c&c about. the shirt movement was so real like and the walk cycles look like something chuck jones made.
thanks.
marck.newgrounds.com is all my projects if you're interested.
Also I wish I had the exaggeration abilities near chuck jones. that's my main weakness: character design and exaggeration. It's vital in the industry but I can't get myself to be able to do it.

The shirt on a string with wind had nice physics. The walk loop was excellent too.
thanks.

Sonoya
04-11-2010, 01:10 AM
I'll go check out your newgrounds. :)

Sonoya
04-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Kool. you got and award! :D that must mean your pro.
so sinister X3

Tawnik
04-11-2010, 06:55 AM
Well the wind test is pretty damn ****ing awesome to me, it really seems like it has the ENERGY.
The walkcycles, they are smooth and everything but the movement itself works just fine,

the sad doesnt seem really sad, or exhausted, the movement should be that obvious
and when your happy guy makes the step forward and theres the "blurring kind of thing" the leg goes too much forward and then it immediately goes back, doesnt really seem right to me.

N T
04-11-2010, 08:38 AM
Yay kitsune's still here :3

Your animations were epic.

Kitsune
04-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Kool. you got and award! :D that must mean your pro.
so sinister X3
actually that means a few 12 year old jive turkey shits enjoyed it. :>

Well the wind test is pretty damn ****ing awesome to me, it really seems like it has the ENERGY.
The walkcycles, they are smooth and everything but the movement itself works just fine,

the sad doesnt seem really sad, or exhausted, the movement should be that obvious
and when your happy guy makes the step forward and theres the "blurring kind of thing" the leg goes too much forward and then it immediately goes back, doesnt really seem right to me.
Thanks Tawnik. Suggestions on top of these criticisms would be nice though, because I think the guy seems sad and the legs are fine. :>

Yay kitsune's still here :3

Your animations were epic.
Thanks! Only visiting because this place can only be taken at small doses. :/

It's nice to visit here sometimes it being my first forum and everything but this place is just going downhill at a depressing rate.