PDA

View Full Version : DemonKilo's New Thread

demonkilo
04-11-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm working on another animation. Here's a short preview. It's my new DBZ animation. I figured since I got a lot better since my last one, I'd give it another shot. Tell me what you think. :)

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1956/dwawdsa.gif

Zed
04-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Needs an extra frame of brown at the end to stop the last three frames merging together and looking like it flashed a big rock with a smaller rock on top of it. And probably another frame where the rock is medium sized. What's up with the weird chain type thing coming out of the ground on the left just before he shoots off? Besides that it's fine.

Sumfink
04-11-2010, 07:06 PM
So, we meet again.

demonkilo
04-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Why yes, yes we do. :) How you doing sumfink?

Peppar
04-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Demonkilo? :D how are you doing?

Sumfink
04-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Why yes, yes we do. :) How you doing sumfink?

No, see, you're supposed to pretend you don't know me, so I can reveal who I really am and everyone'll be liek *GASP!*

I just realized that I've never seen you do any sort of effects before this, not in Pivot anyway. Not a single one in months. Weird.

demonkilo
04-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Demonkilo? :D how are you doing?
Not bad Cinna-"mon" :) School, weight room, homework, hockey, animating, shower, bed. All in order mostly everyday lol. No time to eat xD. Nahhh j/k so how u been?

No, see, you're supposed to pretend you don't know me, so I can reveal who I really am and everyone'll be liek *GASP!*

I just realized that I've never seen you do any sort of effects before this, not in Pivot anyway. Not a single one in months. Weird.
WHO....DA.....HELL....ARE YOU?!?!?! You crazy mofo! :O Whats weird? I don't really do effects cuz their annoying and boring and in my opinion an animation is based of movements mostly, so I normally just do those. Although I did tell myself I was gona make an epic DBZ animation and wellll DBZ "NEEDS" effects to look good, so I took some time. It's not like I can't make the effects. I'm just prob the laziest animator lol, that or I don't have time. I'm taking my time on this animation though.

zawmbee
04-12-2010, 06:57 PM
Hey, you're awesome. Bye.

Sumfink
04-12-2010, 07:51 PM
That about sums it up, I'd say.

demonkilo
04-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Lol common guys stop bein so nice. Its not that good :/