PDA

View Full Version : Schwa's Extremely Brief Paper animation

Schwa
04-12-2010, 05:56 PM
So, I drew this out on paper like, a bunch of pictures next to eachother and it's just a right left step (so it loops through once to cross the screen) and I've been meaning to upload it but my computer is spazzy and won't let me, so I finally got around to doing it at school and here it is :D

http://filebox.me/view/wr4zeptvt

Sonoya
04-12-2010, 07:34 PM
nvm i see it :).
How'd you get picture in flash like that? Like i have never seen any thing like that. Alls i can say is, koooolll...
mm :(

Oblivion EX
04-12-2010, 07:36 PM
The second jump seems to go further and slightly faster than the others. otherwise epic.

Kitsune
04-16-2010, 02:53 PM
nvm i see it :).
How'd you get picture in flash like that? Like i have never seen any thing like that. Alls i can say is, koooolll...
mm :(
I remember back in the day when people were hazed, made fun of, destroyed, or banned for saying shit like this.

as for the animation it was really wobbly. I suggest you look into walk cycles (animators survival kit by richard williams, cartoon animation by Preston Blair) and transform a study of the walk cycle by changing certain points of the motions that you'd expect in a run.

Schwa
04-17-2010, 10:00 PM
I remember back in the day when people were hazed, made fun of, destroyed, or banned for saying shit like this.

as for the animation it was really wobbly. I suggest you look into walk cycles (animators survival kit by richard williams, cartoon animation by Preston Blair) and transform a study of the walk cycle by changing certain points of the motions that you'd expect in a run.

Dude, his beard ****ing swishes from side to side. How much more animating epicness can you ask for? Not much. That's how much. :D

Just kidding.

But his beard does really swish.

Kitsune
04-18-2010, 01:20 AM
Yeah it is nice, did I forget to mention that? Oh i did, well it's nice.