PDA

View Full Version : Cinnamonbun's fullbody thread

Peppar
04-12-2010, 06:11 PM
So, yeah, i started fullbody in pivot. my attempt: http://filebox.me/files/eqz2y9fx8_asdert.gifBesides the shakey foot, its actually good. Animating fullbodies are fun. :3

c&c?

(btw I am making a fullbody project. Posting the preview soon.)

zawmbee
04-12-2010, 06:15 PM
I cannot possible dish out CC on an animation 10 frames or so. There's nothing going on as the movement isn't even finished.

AsSeenOnTV
04-12-2010, 06:22 PM
This isn't fullbody. You're just making this hard for yourself. Download Stykz to make segments different colors.
Can't say too much about the animation.

Zed
04-13-2010, 02:55 AM
Yeah, that's not really full body. An actual full body in pivot is insanely difficult. I got part way through the stick-making for one once. I had 22 sticks of various body parts from various angles. I estimate I'd need another 120 or so to get enough detail for it.

And like the others said, you need to do more animation before we can comment.

Yummerz
04-13-2010, 10:35 AM
That look like a blue .stk,with different colour .stk'd put on top of the arms and head.

bubbles
04-13-2010, 11:09 AM
That's not fullbody, that's a stickman but with several colours. Anyway, finish it so we can actually CC it.

demonkilo
04-13-2010, 03:02 PM
It's not too bad. Your movements are all in tact, but you need to work on stiffness. Don't just move the whole leg each frame, move his foot and lower leg too. Same goes for the whole body. Just work on moving every red dot every frame. Even if it's just a little, but don't forget to apply easing to every single joint or it wont look good.

the new stick
02-03-2012, 07:37 AM
whats the point of this thread if we cant "post your animations":mad: huh?:confused:

bubbles
02-03-2012, 07:58 AM
whats the point of this thread if we cant "post your animations":mad: huh?:confused:
*Sigh*
I guess I'll be the first to tell you, look at the dates please. This thread is over 2 years old man.