PDA

View Full Version : [Jutsu] New signature stick.

Vorpal
04-14-2010, 12:49 AM
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7356/headaches.gif (http://img718.imageshack.us/i/headaches.gif/)

Yeah the yellow guy was cool and everything, but I like this guy with a hat much better and I am much to lazy to animate a scarf for my ninja these days.
At any rate I hope you guys like it, I took my time on this and made sure every frame was of quality.
I would have added more to it, but pivot kept messing up, it would do this weird thing where frame thirty seven would just vanish if I clicked any other frames.

Edit; btw, he's still psychic so don't worry.

Gyohdonz
04-14-2010, 12:54 AM
Sexy. Very sexy.

Can I have his babies?

Btw, I think I'm gonna animate some right now, you made me do it!!!

Vorpal
04-14-2010, 01:06 AM
Sexy. Very sexy.

Can I have his babies?

Btw, I think I'm gonna animate some right now, you made me do it!!!
"I make those lost rise like a phoenix, they return to this realm from my phonetics.
Before too long they'll be saying they're hooked on phonics, they stare awestruck like I speak Ebonics."

Devour
04-14-2010, 01:16 AM
Well since its okay with you for me to just post about whatever, I shall.
This pivot reminds me of green eggs and ham. I like eggs and I like ham so I'm gonna go grab myself some eggs and ham k. Thank you Jutsu for doing this to me
PS: I like it

Vorpal
04-14-2010, 01:21 AM
Good I will give you green eggs and ham.

Kieran.
04-14-2010, 08:13 AM
I like the stick. He is very sexy. Loved the walk as well.

Flying was a bit gay though. Queer movement.

Great work!

Zero
04-14-2010, 08:51 AM
So smooth! Sexy too.

Gyohdonz
04-14-2010, 10:51 AM
I like the stick. He is very sexy. Loved the walk as well.

Flying was a bit gay though. Queer movement.

Great work!

That's because he saw me and wanted babies.

YAY for my old name being back. Expect an awesome animation from me soon, Jutsu. Maybe we could finally do that collab we always talked about but never did >=)

Vorpal
04-14-2010, 02:29 PM
That's because he saw me and wanted babies.

YAY for my old name being back. Expect an awesome animation from me soon, Jutsu. Maybe we could finally do that collab we always talked about but never did >=)

Oh I'm so ecstatic, this is going to be awesome now that your old names back.