PDA

View Full Version : Realistic Body Movement Test

RawGreen
04-15-2010, 11:29 PM
If it's good enough I'll go in for the kill and make it full body. First I want everyone's opinions and criticism. This is the last thing I'm able to do before bed, I have a busy day tomorrow.

http://www.truploader.com/view/172962

C en C :3

Fixed!
http://www.truploader.com/view/902574

moar pl0x

RawGreen
04-16-2010, 08:31 AM
baudump :p

Devour
04-16-2010, 08:37 AM
I'm going to nitpick the realism of this B)

For the backflip, he wouldn't have the momentum to do the backflip like that with nothing but the kick of his leg. He'd have to jump backwards, and provide some upwards force. Realistically with what he did, he would have started falling down quickly after his feet left the air, but he stayed up anyways, despite flipping quite slowly.
He would also bend his legs quite a bit, instead of landing that lightly. Same for when he went down to sit on his crossed legs, he fell fast, but he landed really gently, as if he weighed very little.

RawGreen
04-16-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm going to nitpick the realism of this B)

For the backflip, he wouldn't have the momentum to do the backflip like that with nothing but the kick of his leg. He'd have to jump backwards, and provide some upwards force. Realistically with what he did, he would have started falling down quickly after his feet left the air, but he stayed up anyways, despite flipping quite slowly.
He would also bend his legs quite a bit, instead of landing that lightly. Same for when he went down to sit on his crossed legs, he fell fast, but he landed really gently, as if he weighed very little.

I see what you mean. I'll cut out and modify the frames of the flip.

I see an error in my own work also, when he slides into a sitting position it's too eased. And I figure to myself that he should bounce up slightly after making contact with the ground. Since it is possible to go from a standing position into a crossed-leg sitting position very quickly in real life, doesn't mean the weight of the body wont be eased at first but just the end tail of the move.

Edit: Updated

Still too slow?

Edit's Edit:

A tad too slow, needs more force.

Kitsune
04-16-2010, 03:24 PM
a little bit faster on the jump, a little bit higher of a jump peak, and a little faster of a fall. Just taking a frame or 2 out of the jump and fall should make it faster. play around with the frames some more. It looks pretty close.