PDA

View Full Version : need moar colabs to work on..

Sonoya
04-16-2010, 04:16 PM
when i got finished with the colabs i jstu got real bored and made this wobbly poop.

http://www.truploader.com/view/091166

I tried to make it less wobbly by doing stuff.. Don't wanna reveal secret yet lol. I erased a few lines, But i guess slow movement such as this just has be motion tweeked. But yeah, i just need something to do if i want to really make cool stuff.

Kieran.
04-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Wow, I love the facial expressions. A tad wobbly but awesome nonetheless.

Get in some collabs!

Sonoya
04-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Wow, I love the facial expressions. A tad wobbly but awesome nonetheless.

Get in some collabs!
Can't find an interesting one sadly. Is there a site with more colabs?

Kieran.
04-16-2010, 04:47 PM
Nooo you stay!

Get in the spp animation contest thing?

Sonoya
04-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Where's that? hehe

bluergh
04-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Love the facial expressions, yet the animation of the body is fairly basic. If you want to animate, but do not have any collabs to join, why not create a lengthier animation?

Sonoya
04-16-2010, 05:50 PM
Love the facial expressions, yet the animation of the body is fairly basic. If you want to animate, but do not have any collabs to join, why not create a lengthier animation?
I just dont have much of a motive and well i see as making random combos like most sample anims here to be pointless. for example, i made this cause its like.... interesting hehe

Zero
04-16-2010, 06:06 PM
Haha. I love the way you do the anime eyes. I think I'm in love with that stick. <3

Sonoya
04-16-2010, 06:11 PM
lol, i was ganna add hair but i just didnt want to get ahead of my self.

Obi Revolution
04-17-2010, 08:06 AM
If you want something to work on, try creating a basic plot and sort of animating through it. Nothing complicated, just something simple. I love the eyes, but it is really wobbly. Have you tried the LINE TOOL at all? That tends to be a bit smoother, just naturally, but you'd have to worry about stiffness a bit.

Sonoya
04-17-2010, 01:36 PM
The line tool? The only tools i ever use is eraser, brush, and fill. lol Yup i know its wobbly. Pretty much why i want colabs. Because i don't feel like working on projects big or small. It has to be something easy for me to think about completely. hopfully though when im pro i'll be "making" but for right now, im just not ready.