PDA

View Full Version : my 2nd flash animation after using Pivot

Scar
04-16-2010, 07:23 PM
this is my 2nd flash animation after using Pivot for a year..

http://www.truploader.com/view/932312

._.

Sonoya
04-16-2010, 07:34 PM
hehe, cute. First there is resizing. To help you wit this problem, you should have grids on (right click->grids->show grids). and have onion skins on (um). Idea, you shouldn't try to add effects to it just yet, work on the basics first, like jstu regular punches and kicks. Size, making your stick figures bigger allows it to be more enjoyable and helps view your flaws. If you have problems with drawing big, use a v-cam. Now use what i said go make another anim.

Scar
04-16-2010, 07:38 PM
i do have grids,but i always forget to resize them,so...

yea this sucks

Sonoya
04-16-2010, 07:40 PM
Nah its ok i mean, I like the idea you put on this.

Zed
04-16-2010, 09:39 PM
I don't understand why this is so much better than your pivots. It doesn't look like the tool, it looks more like a completely different style of animating.

Scar
04-16-2010, 09:51 PM
This animation was for Coldzero's competition...

so the combo was like that,

if the combo was free,ill make my own combo

plus,on some situations,this is better than pivot ^^,for example,if ur RHG for pivot is a tentacle
user or something,ull have to make a new stk for every couple of frames...

im still using pivot..flash and pivot...

Obi Revolution
04-17-2010, 08:04 AM
I think you need to get a better sense of gravity. The stick being attacked sorta just floats and then reacts to the attacks while in the air the entire time. Also, I think you need to work on the force of your attacks, they all look way too soft. Then, I'll reiterate what was said before: Use bigger sticks and focus on movements more.

Perfect Practice makes perfect.

Scar
04-17-2010, 07:59 PM
i dont know how to move the ground....