PDA

View Full Version : Inspired by Zomb <3 (Drag)

Dragonkof
04-21-2008, 02:45 AM
Zomb somehow inspired me to do this.

http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Dragonkof/zomb_inspiredtgtb.gif
http://uploaded.pivothost.org/Dragonkof/zomb_inspiredtgtb.gif

yeah, i have c&C'd myself.... again.

PS: THERE WAS NO ONIONSKIN

BigMac
04-21-2008, 05:50 AM
Really great scene. Pretty random though. It's even more amazing considering the fact that you didn't use an onion skin. Almost perfect scene.

p-man
04-21-2008, 06:17 AM
if you still want c&c i suggest making the dark guy not so choppy, hes a little stiff and have u finished? cause if not use easing on dark guy
also courtesy?

Doomdooer
04-21-2008, 06:39 AM
hm, the Blue fellow looks great until the climb-up.
Something about that part's jerky.
Good try, though.

zawmbee
04-21-2008, 10:59 AM
OMG IM FLATTERED <3
also it was good, but a bit shaky maybe cause it had no onion skinning.
but twas a real good attempt
i liked it : D

Frodomoj
04-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Now to make an animation inspired by me.
lol, just joking.
Or am I? >_> <_<
Anyway, great try without onionskin. Mostly very impressive, but as Doometh said, when he climbed on to the hoverboard, he was twitchy.
Mostly good, don't like the stk.

Dragonkof
04-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Uber post 0.o

Really great scene. Pretty random though. It's even more amazing considering the fact that you didn't use an onion skin. Almost perfect scene.

thanks

if you still want c&c i suggest making the dark guy not so choppy, hes a little stiff and have u finished? cause if not use easing on dark guy
also courtesy?

i used Double Framing on the dark guy

hm, the Blue fellow looks great until the climb-up.
Something about that part's jerky.
Good try, though.

yeah, i dont know whats wrong?

OMG IM FLATTERED <3
also it was good, but a bit shaky maybe cause it had no onion skinning.
but twas a real good attempt
i liked it : D

=D

Now to make an animation inspired by me.
lol, just joking.
Or am I? >_> <_<
Anyway, great try without onionskin. Mostly very impressive, but as Doometh said, when he climbed on to the hoverboard, he was twitchy.
Mostly good, don't like the stk.

thanks Frodo, i made the stick just for that, never saved it though...

Dragonkof
04-22-2008, 08:20 AM
9 hour bump.

=D

Lone Wolf
04-22-2008, 09:45 AM
Eh, the double framing doesn't look too great. Maybe it's because the impact didn't seem that strong and you didn't finish the movement.

And if the background is a stk, minimize it every frame, move the joints, then enlarge the stk again. It takes a little longer, but it allows you to use a background with onion skin. Only works with simple backgrounds though.

Darc
04-22-2008, 04:20 PM
Actually, I know a simpler way, but it only works with pivot 3 modded.

Make the backround, add a frame, make sure repeat is on, press play, and take a screenshot and open it in paint. Cut out everything but the pivot backround, and be sure to move the backround to the top left corner with the select tool and save it as a 24-bit Bitmap. Then, import it onto pivot, and you have it with no color rape, and you get onion skin. Sadly, it won't work with moving backrounds :(

The animation wasn't bad, but I think the hoverboard should have gone a little bit upwards when it went down a bit. Little fidgety when the guy moves off the screen.

Dragonkof
04-22-2008, 07:50 PM
that works with pivot 2.2.5 aswell.

thanks for the comments, but when i minimize the background stick, it leaves the onionskin of the background stick.

Jet
04-23-2008, 01:37 AM
PS: THERE WAS NO ONIONSKIN

so?
i never use onionskin.
it was kinda...unzombish.
yeah it was colourful but that wasn't his style, there was no background, and you weren't 'inspired' by him, you just decided you'd attempt a zomb anim.
ok
i suppose.
bit stiff.

Dragonkof
04-23-2008, 03:55 AM

no.

he inspired me to make an animation, not in his style, oh noe. just inspired to me to attempt making an animation.

in my style.

with something different.

im used to onionskin.
MMK?

Jet
04-23-2008, 11:31 AM
lol ok im sorry.

Dragonkof
04-23-2008, 07:57 PM
thats right little boy!
*slaps*

tyler6270
04-23-2008, 08:05 PM
Yo hey, you probably won't listen because I'm a noob but you can make a 0 thickness line then put the orange dot on his foot or the board so when he moves you know where the foot was or the board was thats what I do :D?

Dragonkof
04-23-2008, 08:10 PM
hmmm.

i could, but i found a better way

tyler6270
04-23-2008, 08:14 PM
:O kewl, sorry if my way doesn't help, i suck :(

Dragonkof
04-23-2008, 09:19 PM
it was a good idea.

Jet
04-24-2008, 12:25 AM