PDA

View Full Version : Back Yo [G]

Gyohdonz
04-21-2010, 07:33 AM
Okay, I finally got some 'isnpiration' and now I've got most of my rust gone now. Muse is great while animating.

Pretty simple animation though.

There are two versions because the first one is not really my style... Too eased, I like 'em fast and heavy spaced.

MORE EASED:
http://i42.tinypic.com/73e3hw.gif

MY STYLEz
http://i43.tinypic.com/20gjsrd.gif

So, CC would be most welcome. Also, tell me which you liked more and why.

Jutsu, baby, wanna join in this animation? I could send the .piv and we could finally joint like we would like years ago.

Not_Nish
04-21-2010, 07:41 AM
I actually like the second one better... is the first one supposed to be better or something?

Gyohdonz
04-21-2010, 07:49 AM
I actually like the second one better... is the first one supposed to be better or something?

No, but it's clearly smoother.
Thanks though, I like my style better to :P

Zed
04-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Second one's better. The physics weren't so bad. It still looked a little bit weird, the way he didn't land far enough away from where his hands had been when he did the handspring. I felt that he could have bent his knees more on the impact. It's not bad though. Reasonably smooth.

Vorpal
04-21-2010, 01:51 PM
You know what's wrong and you know how to fix it, welcome back bro <3

Gyohdonz
04-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Second one's better. The physics weren't so bad. It still looked a little bit weird, the way he didn't land far enough away from where his hands had been when he did the handspring. I felt that he could have bent his knees more on the impact. It's not bad though. Reasonably smooth.

Yeah, I was messing with his foot placement and, since the lower has no OS, but forgot to bend the knees more...

Jutsu, <3. So, how about a collab now?

Vorpal
04-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I was messing with his foot placement and, since the lower has no OS, but forgot to bend the knees more...

Jutsu, <3. So, how about a collab now?

Make something send it to me, I'll add.