PDA

View Full Version : Oh me so sick

Sonoya
04-23-2010, 05:26 PM
i finished this when im sick..

http://www.truploader.com/view/302306

Since people who enter this http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?32620-Combo-Competition and finishes there's, they post it here or the beginners thread, so i guess i should too.

You can't really catch the hits really.

1lasthero
04-23-2010, 05:55 PM
Improvement Sonoya!
Watch the vcam and make sure you don't over shake.

Keep improving!

Sonoya
04-23-2010, 06:27 PM
Improvement Sonoya!
Watch the vcam and make sure you don't over shake.

Keep improving!
I was really clueless when i was playing with the v-cam. :P here is a version with out the effects and opponent.
http://www.truploader.com/view/858883

N T
04-24-2010, 12:23 AM
Amazing, you improved this much? Anyways, the first one had nice combo, vcam, and sound fx. Keep up the good work.

xstorm999
04-24-2010, 01:04 AM
WOW nyce...

Sonoya
04-24-2010, 08:12 AM
Amazing, you improved this much? Anyways, the first one had nice combo, vcam, and sound fx. Keep up the good work.
Thank you. :) Do you really think that about the v-cam?

bubbles
04-24-2010, 08:39 AM
Wait what? I didn't know you where epic!

Sonoya
04-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Wait what? I didn't know you where epic!
Well, its not epic. Cause every time i submit something, i get very little c&c. So i guess i'm just the type to make random anims and have people enjoy them.. That's all. ^.^ Or are all of you willing to let me post in the beginners section? :DDDDD

zawmbee
04-24-2010, 05:02 PM
The ground tremor was a bit much, it drew me away from the actual righting. Tone it down and keep it realistic, that is all.

Sonoya
04-24-2010, 05:10 PM
The ground tremor was a bit much, it drew me away from the actual righting. Tone it down and keep it realistic, that is all.
Oh it was probably the v-cam making the ground like that, or the extra lines to show the v-cam really is moving with the fight. Tone it down as in sounds? Thank you for c and the c also, it seems no one likes to talk about my anims. :/

zawmbee
04-24-2010, 05:54 PM
I didn't mean in sound, I meant make it a bit less extravagant. If you know what I mean. Make it react to the combo and not just bounce around frantically.

Sonoya
04-24-2010, 05:58 PM
I didn't mean in sound, I meant make it a bit less extravagant. If you know what I mean. Make it react to the combo and not just bounce around frantically.
Oohh that. lol reactions are my weakest thing.

Cosmo
04-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Cause every time i submit something, i get very little c&c.
this is something that I've noticed in the flash section, don't know if it's recent but it sucks ass.

practice more leg movement, it's kinda jerky, and they're good movements but choppy.

also on your second spin your stick started to kick at the last second, start turning his leg when you first jump up or something. wasn't a very realistic move also.

your reaction guy looks like he has the same reaction to both kicks and punches.

he also has only 1 arm, why?

try to vary your reactions, they're all the same. spice it up, what if he gets hit in the face? will his hands move up to his face in pain? or is he just stunned and just takes it whilst wobbling like a drunk

good jorb

Sonoya
04-24-2010, 06:19 PM
this is something that I've noticed in the flash section, don't know if it's recent but it sucks ass.

practice more leg movement, it's kinda jerky, and they're good movements but choppy.

also on your second spin your stick started to kick at the last second, start turning his leg when you first jump up or something. wasn't a very realistic move also.

your reaction guy looks like he has the same reaction to both kicks and punches.

he also has only 1 arm, why?

try to vary your reactions, they're all the same. spice it up, what if he gets hit in the face? will his hands move up to his face in pain? or is he just stunned and just takes it whilst wobbling like a drunk

good jorb
uh.. thank you for your C&C. Worst weekend ever.

Edit: Edit: it just all looked stupid what i said.