PDA

View Full Version : Help with flash.

tyler6270
04-21-2008, 01:01 PM
Uhm hey, I read up on adobe the actual site and searched around here, I don't want to be the annoying noob who doesn't read things sooo I'm gonna shoot my question. I went to adobe looking for flash 8 didn't find it went to new grounds found out adobe don't have the trial anymore so I downloaded cs3, is it the same as flash 8? And when I get it finally downloaded it says error download again. I tried saving it to my hard drive then opening it up and un-packing it but that didn't work either. Anyone throw me some suggestions?

Komaru
04-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Use this (Flash 8):
http://www.click-now.net/download/Macromedia_Flash.htm

tyler6270
04-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Hey thanks for that, Very much appreciated. But I tried that, and it closed all my stuff and said this:

Error: This program does not exist.

Gavel
04-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Why does it matter? The only difference is that they don't have huge ass brush sizes.

tyler6270
04-21-2008, 03:11 PM
Awww, Thank you spazz, the only guy or girl to answer my question if cs3 is like flash. Thanks spazz. Appreciated big time :).

Hmm, one more question if no one minds, if you do then just don't answer :D. For easy toon when I draw is the stick guy suppose to be all like spikey edges? If not then what am I doing wrong or Its because my video card still sucks haha. I know the easy toon thing doesn't go with the thread title but I don't want to make a whole new thread and annoy people :).

Gavel
04-21-2008, 03:50 PM
Awww, Thank you spazz, the only guy or girl to answer my question if cs3 is like flash. Thanks spazz. Appreciated big time :).

Hmm, one more question if no one minds, if you do then just don't answer :D. For easy toon when I draw is the stick guy suppose to be all like spikey edges? If not then what am I doing wrong or Its because my video card still sucks haha. I know the easy toon thing doesn't go with the thread title but I don't want to make a whole new thread and annoy people :).
Well CS3 is like Flash because it is Flash. It's an upgraded version from Flash 8 with added features such as Actionscript 3.0.

And yes, in Easytoon, your drawings are supposed to look like that. It's a pixel based program. It shouldn't matter, though.

tyler6270
04-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Thank you spazz, I like you, you are very very helpful (No sarcasm) Thank you veryyy much :D.:Happy: