PDA

View Full Version : Blue Burns Orange

ragingrasengan
04-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi guys, im working on something that may take a while, and i hope i can get a good review from it, its called blue burns orange, its bascially just a big fight anim between a blue stickfigure and an orange one. So far ive finished 50 frames, and 2.4 seconds at 20 fps, so basically im gna start out with the 2 fighting for about 8-10 more seconds, then they get seperated, then they have to fight through there own special bunch super powered stickmen, this is somewhat like a mania, except it revolves around 2 figures, not just random fighting, but fighting for a purpose ( to meet each oithers ultimate challenge ) Now im gna make 2 parts, 1st part is where they get seperated and fight their way through the stickmen, then in part 2 they get to a place that i like to call "The After Burner" where they gain a special power from fighting 3 powerful stickmen and a big boss. Then in the final part, they meet each other and y'know obviously it turns into this humongus fight and clash between the most skilled and epic warriors, that crap and all ( i didnt mean that ). So what i want you guys to do ( like what u do in a mania ) is fill the below, Iwill them decide MYSELF who are going to be the final 3 for blue and the final 3 for orange. Choose which team you wanna be in, blue or orange.

Ex:

Name: Ragin.R
Color: Dark Red
Skill: Black/Red Hell Fire
Team: Orange

I will take 15 for blue and 15 for orange for the first part, to qualify for the last 3 i need to see one of your best work, i dont need you to be jcamelo or Terkoiz for this, i want to see quality and a small amount of quantity.

--------------

Log ( Notes ):

May 5th- Finished 82 frame hopefully reach a hundred by today
May 9th- Finished 90 frames, waiting for people to join for a team meeting scene
May 16th- Finished 118 frames, minions vs orange scene, will update frequently tday.
June 6th- 147 frames finished, gna try to make more tday
X Everything gone

June 22nd- 15 frames done, better graphics, better animation

---------------

Progress:

- Frames: 15
-Time: 0.6 Seconds
-Fps:20
-Percentage of Part 1: 0.4 %
-Scene: 2

-Part 2: No Progress
-Part 3: No Progress

---------------------

Team Blue: ( 0 spots left )

Name: Ssjbryando
Color: Dark blue
Skill: Creating objects (forcefields, walls in front of me (iron) etc, be creative with it ;) )
Team: Blue

Name: Rather Cheesy
Side: Blue
Color: Black
Power: Portal gun

Name: BITL
Colour: Lime
Power: Ability to liquify self. (Can shift into water. Either to avoid or to take down opponents)

name:jimmydawin
colour:dark blue
team:blue
power:exploding crazy string

AkLeMo
Teal head with black body
Skill: can fly, super ****ing fast

Name:2hed1
Color:Grey
Power:Uses telekonesis to make objects and throw them
Team:Blue

Name: Aznfire
Color: 663300
Skill: holds a bamboo staff and extremely skilled
Team: blue

Name: XeKia
Color: shit brown
Power: MEAT VISION!!1!1!!!!1!!!!!1111 (i can creat meat and smack ppl with it)

Team Orange:( 1 spots left )

Name: Jkyiij (Jook-Yej)
Colour: Red
Power: Able to bend in unimaginable ways and detachable body parts

Name: Dragonkof
Side: Orange
Color: Dark orenge
Power: Ability to create, manipulate, and protect using fire. (i can make fire swords, balls, armour, you know what i mean. IM NOT INVINCIBLE)

Name: Soul Eater
Color: Dark Dark Red
Weapon Scythe
Power: Supa Speeds

Name: Beckford
Colour: Dark Gray
Weapon: Heavy football (Soccer) made of spikes
Power: Can hit the ball perfectly on target every time

Name: rawgreen
color: dark green
skillz: Time distort

Name: sAcReD
Color: Anything left
Skill: Grows spikes out of his body
Team: Don't care....

Name: Vortex
Colour: brown
Wappons: hand grenades

--------------

Final 3 for Blue:
-
-
-

Final 3 for Orange:
-
-
-

Rather Cheesy
04-21-2008, 03:08 PM
OH BOI! AN UDDER STIK FITE! OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Serious tiems now:

50 frames is not alot, the average animator could make 50 frames in less than an hour. [or at least I can, and I'm an average animator] You've basically said nothing but, "I've thought of a semi-original idea, I've put an hours work into and you can tell by those two things that its going to be big." None of that proves anything to me. Show me an example of your animating skills and I might join.

Your idea is semi-original, it sounds more like a mix between Xiao Xiao and JC Mania, in how you have 2 people fighting each other [Xiao Xiao], then those two people fight a different team,[JC Mania] Then meet back and kill each other [back to Xiao Xiao]. It could be good if done right, but I haven't seen a single animation from you to know if you can do it right. Show an example please.

Ssjbryando
04-21-2008, 03:23 PM
He said he has 50 frames =p not that that is much. 200 Frames per battle huh?
well Its your project =] if you wanna make something with dudes in it go on! I will join. RC leave the nubs alone =p (lol, not saying anything bad about you XD)
but its his project kinda. even if he is not good, he can make a project if he wants right? even if its just for his practice. =]

If this is a collab im out O_o if this is just like a mania. (team blue)

Skill: Creating objects (forcefields, walls in front of me (iron) etc, be creative with it ;) )

armygeidon
04-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Well, another mania? I SERIOSLY think that stickpage should alow new ideas for things that are simaler to collabs and manias. But until then, I will join

Name: Army
Color: Blue
Skill: Has total power over sponges.[brings sponges from the sky and whatnot, just not alwase]

Rather Cheesy
04-21-2008, 04:24 PM
He said he has 50 frames =p not that that is much. 200 Frames per battle huh?
well Its your project =] if you wanna make something with dudes in it go on! I will join. RC leave the nubs alone =p (lol, not saying anything bad about you XD)
but its his project kinda. even if he is not good, he can make a project if he wants right? even if its just for his practice. =]

If this is a collab im out O_o if this is just like a mania. (team blue)

I could be alot harsher and you know it XP.

Gimme an example of your animation skills and I might join.

EDIT: lol @ Possible Chris Crocker Reference

Well, another mania? I SERIOSLY think that stickpage should alow new ideas for things that are simaler to collabs and manias. But until then, I will join

Name: Army
Color: Blue
Skill: Has total power over sponges.[brings sponges from the sky and whatnot, just not alwase]

I thought the two main people were blue and orange, how can you choose blue if theres already a blue stick?

ragingrasengan
04-22-2008, 07:51 AM
Anything other than blue or orange, it can be a darker shade, btw, i might not be the best animator, but i could say i am decent one who knows the basics and just needs practice and time to adjust to flash, and i did not mention how long it took 50 frames, i paused the original idea i had for it, and wanted to expand it a bit more, this is my first time trying something big so i dont expect it to be all that great, main reasons i did this is to: Get more experience on the whole Mania/Big fight idea, second, to make my animation skill better. Im not a noob who wants to amek something big yet crappy. Back to the point ok SSJBryando is in, armygeidon change your color and your in. Like i said no normal blue or orange, only darker shades of it.

Edit: Heres a recent anim for Rather Cheesy, not my best, rushed it.

http://www.swfme.com/view/1190722

Dragonkof
04-22-2008, 08:27 AM
Power: Ability to create, manipulate, and protect using fire. (i can make fire swords, balls, armour, you know what i mean. IM NOT INVINCIBLE)

can i be in the final 3 for orange?

Ssjbryando
04-22-2008, 08:31 AM
I could be alot harsher and you know it XP.

Gimme an example of your animation skills and I might join.

EDIT: lol @ Possible Chris Crocker Reference

I thought the two main people were blue and orange, how can you choose blue if theres already a blue stick?

Yeah I know XD YOU SPARED THIS JONG MAN THE PAIN!

Thx for putting me in btw, and your pretty decent =D even if its not really a long animation

fitzy
04-22-2008, 08:33 AM
http://www.swfme.com/view/1190722

although that animation isnt great, its actually better than i expected, and since you said you rushed it it seems like your a decent animator.

i dont think i'll join though...not right now anyway, but good luck with it...

ragingrasengan
04-22-2008, 08:36 AM

can i be in the final 3 for orange?

Well i dont just want anyone for the final 3, if u have a good animation show it to me, i'll consider it, right now your in the normal, pm your sample or post it here.

Btw dude, change your abilities ssjbryando chose creating things, protection of fire is ok, making fireballs are good, so would you like fire manipulation ?

Rather Cheesy
04-22-2008, 02:18 PM
Yeah, the animations ok, its not bad, but its nothing impressive. I'll join, sorry about the hard time I gave you =P

Name: Rather Cheesy
Side: Blue
Color: Black
Power: Portal gun

Jkyiij
04-22-2008, 03:16 PM
I'll join =D
*Everyone jaw drops at the great entry of me*
Yeah thats right the great "Jkyiij"? What kind of name is that?
Anyway yeah

Name: Jkyiij (Jook-Yej)
Colour: Red
Power: Able to bend in unimaginable ways and detachable body parts

Rather Cheesy
04-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Its a mania, not a collab, Jkyiij -_-

ragingrasengan
04-23-2008, 02:13 PM
Alright guys, i need ppl, all u have to do is fill the form, and add some tiny imagination, btw RC, is a portal gun a gun that opens portals, or something else i shuld know about ? ( just makin sure so i dont screw up )

Rather Cheesy
04-23-2008, 02:41 PM
Watch this. its the gun from that.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=portal+trailer&search_type=

heres a side view of the gun so you can see.

http://antiup.net/files/88714413007portal_drawing.jpg

LakE
04-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Name: BITL
Colour: Lime
Power: Ability to liquify self. (Can shift into water. Either to avoid or to take down opponents)

jimmdawin
04-23-2008, 06:38 PM
name:jimmydawin
colour:dark blue
team:blue
power:exploding crazy string

ragingrasengan
04-26-2008, 01:21 PM
Cmon ppl, join in before all the spots are gone

Jkyiij
04-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Its a mania, not a collab, Jkyiij -_-

I know, and thats why I'm joining.
I don't see why everyone just don't join it doesnt harm them they don't have to do anything but yet they're still like " I might join I don't know yet".

P.S Rofl at the comment below

Raffi
04-27-2008, 07:59 AM
Name: Raffeh
Color: Orange
Power: Orange- I mean, fiar.

ragingrasengan
04-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Raffi, uh no orange or blue colors, only darker or lighter shades, dark orange and blue are taken, how bout light orange ?

Rather Cheesy
04-27-2008, 01:06 PM
I know, and thats why I'm joining.
I don't see why everyone just don't join it doesnt harm them they don't have to do anything but yet they're still like " I might join I don't know yet".

P.S Rofl at the comment below

People build up reputations after while jkyiij. Some people just don't want to have their named slapped on to what they might think is a "fail" project even if they didn't do any work for it.

ragingrasengan
05-01-2008, 06:29 AM
Bump, cmon ppl start joining, i need ppl :)

heres a preview of what i got so far, its labor day so i have the whole day to work on it, this musnt die

http://www.swfupload.com/view/111801.htm

dun worry im gona fix everything once i finish the length, like the wobbliness and all the other things i need to work on kai.

Rather Cheesy
05-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Orange has a weird shaped head, was that on purpose?

ragingrasengan
05-01-2008, 12:33 PM
dont think its that wierd, im too lazy to fix the head lol, anyways ive calculated the percentage done and its 2.3 percent, im aiming for about 3500 frames for this part hopefully i can do a bit more

.Aklemo.
05-01-2008, 12:37 PM
AkLeMo
Teal head with black body
Skill: can fly, super ****ing fast

Prince of PIMPs
05-01-2008, 02:54 PM
lol, i just bought flash cs3 pro =]

name: Prince of PIMPs
color: Dark Green
skill: Metamorphism

the time dilation and warp wuz just like,.... dunnu ,scratch that, it just mant i move fast
(i dont have the box for flash yet, =( i just bought it)

heres an exaple of my first stick anim with flash(also to give a vague idea what my ability is):
http://www.swfme.com/view/1021732
download:
http://www.savefile.com/files/1533944

ragingrasengan
05-01-2008, 03:07 PM
dude, no multiple powers, one power, finish, dont make ur character the ULTIMATE INVINCIBLE WARRYOUR!!! I'll pick your power for you, or u can just tell me which one kai ? :). And btw, u dont have to be a flasher, u can use pivot easytoon or even an unknown program, im animating only either ways. not meaning to be an ass, just kinda pissed off for some odd reason.

jimmdawin
05-01-2008, 06:00 PM
that was a pretty good preview ragingrasengan

Ssjbryando
05-01-2008, 06:08 PM
Nice previeuw.

So like, its a fight between blue and orange. or something. and like the warriors that had to sign up, are like fighting for or the blue team or the orange team. ? I get it. I think (TO LAZY TO READ FRONT >: ] )

Rather Cheesy
05-01-2008, 06:26 PM
from what I understand it starts off as the blue and orange are fighting then sometime they end up splitting up and fighting a team each, so like blue would fight the orange team and orange would fight the blue team. Then they= original two would meet again and finish the fight. it goes kind of like this

----<====>----

Prince of PIMPs
05-01-2008, 07:01 PM
am I gunna get added to the list, or not???

Rather Cheesy
05-01-2008, 09:26 PM
dude, no multiple powers, one power, finish, dont make ur character the ULTIMATE INVINCIBLE WARRYOUR!!! I'll pick your power for you, or u can just tell me which one kai ? :). And btw, u dont have to be a flasher, u can use pivot easytoon or even an unknown program, im animating only either ways. not meaning to be an ass, just kinda pissed off for some odd reason.

This was directed at you, PIMPS...

Prince of PIMPs
05-01-2008, 09:59 PM
name: Prince of PIMPs
color: Dark Green
skill: Metamorphism

so its me versus blue, or a member of the blue team?

lol, forget it, ill join something my down to earth lvl.....(im out)

Rather Cheesy
05-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Way to triple post and accomplish nothing with all three... -_-

ragingrasengan
05-02-2008, 03:43 AM
Yea, the blue team is fighting the orange guy, And the orange team is fighting blue, and thnx for the comments about the preview, gna try to make it my best.

Join NAO!!! lol

rx00worth
05-02-2008, 06:42 AM
not bad, not bad
I love manias, there great!

.Busted
05-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Name:2hed1
Color:Grey
Power:Uses telekonesis to make objects and throw them
Team:Blue if possible

ragingrasengan
05-02-2008, 11:07 AM
Guyz, i got some bad news, my younger sibling broke my table pen, so now i have to animate with mouse, now im not gna pause this, im gna try to fix it, its still in one piece but some how he twisted it or something, so yea, i expect it wont be as good as i hoped but still decent, i will try to get a new tablet, i will inform my parent of the matter, and hopefully showing the anim will convince them to buy a new one, i will try to fix it. Btw thanks for all the support and comment, and thankz to those who joined, i will do my best.

.Aklemo.
05-02-2008, 11:12 AM
Darn

I don't think parents think much about what you need it for, it all depends upon something idk about.

Ssjbryando
05-02-2008, 11:20 AM
You are using a tablet for sticks? Im probably getting my tablet tommorow, but IM planing on oonly using it for Backgrounds, and effects. T_T A stick is done in a second, with a mouse.

ragingrasengan
05-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Ok, the most ironic thing happened, i caught my bro playing with my tablet, and the broken pen, i scolded him, then he went into a tantrum and started stabing the tablet itself with the pen then i snatched it from him, tested it, and it worked, next thing you know im hugging my bro so hard he cant breathe, lol so ironic, anyways im back on track and theres no more need to worry.

.Aklemo.
05-03-2008, 03:52 AM
That... scared me...

ragingrasengan
05-05-2008, 09:51 AM
Kay guys keep joining, i need more people, so far ive gotten 82 frames, thats like 4 seconds so far at 20 fps, since it isnt to fast or to slow at that speed, i'll be starting a not book in the first page of this thread so i can keep good track of my work, and u'll be able to see it to, i'll be posting screen shots if i can. JOIN !!!

ragingrasengan
05-07-2008, 10:32 AM
Bump, cmon ppl i need you guys to join, the fun of it is that i get to animate your cool powers and ideas.

ragingrasengan
05-09-2008, 10:01 AM
OK guys, ive completed 90 frames, now the guys get seperated and start fighting a few minions, but before we get to see the teams and their minion army, so i need more people to join plz.

ragingrasengan
05-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Ok change of plan, teams of evil meeting, scratch that out, im gna go ahead trap mr.orange in a blank space where the laws of physics dont apply, you apply any change in physics, this is know as the physics room. Suddenly, a minion appears, he stands still, orange checks it out, he attemptpoking it but gets a kershmack in the rib, there orange vs minions start, where after killing 3 minions, camera zooms out onto a whole bunch of minions like the neo vs smiths in matrix reloaded, and orange is like "Oh Shit". And then i will move to blue, i will keep drawing what i think in order to get some imagination.

Yay 5 seconds

-Hawk-
05-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Somebody forgot of the magic "Edit" button

Edit :
Name: Hawk2
Color: Dark Blue
Skill: White/light blue beams (when creating those beams his eyes turn white)

http://www.antiup.net/view.php?id=82514055090Hawk%20vs%20NegaDrain.swf

Rather Cheesy
05-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Look at the time stamps.

5-05-08
5-07-08
5-09-08
5-12-08

More than two days between each posting, its called bumping, it keeps your thread off page two, and is usually acceptable so long as its been at least 24 hours or if your thread is about to be on page 2.

-Hawk-
05-12-2008, 02:44 PM
ah, whatever, but it doesn't look good lol.

ragingrasengan
05-13-2008, 07:05 AM
dark blue taken dude, ssjbryando, btw future message, SEE THE ****IN TEAM CHARACTERS!!! Srsly can u not take 1 minute to see the colors, and powers. Plz, i dont like posting everytime and telling you to edit you shiz, only thing useful is raising my post count, dont mean to be an ass, im pissed of from stress .

Ssjbryando
05-13-2008, 07:51 AM
dark blue taken dude, ssjbryando, btw future message, SEE THE ****IN TEAM CHARACTERS!!! Srsly can u not take 1 minute to see the colors, and powers. Plz, i dont like posting everytime and telling you to edit you shiz, only thing useful is raising my post count, dont mean to be an ass, im pissed of from stress .

What have I done. you first said I could take dark blue. Or where you talking to someone else? and said its takin by me? Then yay.

ragingrasengan
05-14-2008, 12:46 AM
the latter one dude, im saying u have the color, and btw i have no school tday cuz the prince of kuwait died today, im bahraini so its considered a day to mourn for all the arab countries, so i have all day to work on blue burns orange :D. And wow SSJ, your Spp contest is progressing fast gd luck with that.

Soul Eater
05-14-2008, 04:43 PM
eh why not

Name: Soul Eater
Color: Dark Dark Red
Weapon Scythe
Power: Supa Speeds

ragingrasengan
05-15-2008, 11:40 AM
Which team, oh and guys, im sick, i dont me normal sick, i mean serious sick, im going to go through on operation in june, and after that im traveling so this i'll be like month or, 2 weeks. Its a throat thing, and my body system performance is reduced, i get haluscinations sometimes, so its gna be hard to focus, i'll try to finish as much as i can, i'll update by tommorow.

Chunky
05-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Name: Beckford
Colour: Dark Gray
Weapon: Heavy football (Soccer) made of spikes
Power: Can hit the ball perfectly on target every time

ragingrasengan
05-15-2008, 11:56 AM
Ok your in, i'll just put each of you in a team, doesnt really matter, more or less your going to be animated.

Ssjbryando
05-15-2008, 12:47 PM
the latter one dude, im saying u have the color, and btw i have no school tday cuz the prince of kuwait died today, im bahraini so its considered a day to mourn for all the arab countries, so i have all day to work on blue burns orange :D. And wow SSJ, your Spp contest is progressing fast gd luck with that.

lol thx. well some have over 1500 frames... but mine is all fighting, so then it goes slower. but its not the best, But the best work I have done I think? but w/e
Good luck with this to 3=

ragingrasengan
05-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Ok working on the team characters, for the menu that is i'll edit this post after im done with the people who have entered so far, click the blue stick for the blue team, click the orange for the orange team.

http://www.antiup.net/view/240/

Prince of PIMPs
05-15-2008, 04:01 PM
I have flash 5.0 now, I'll join.
My attributes: v
Name:Prince of PIMPs(power in my play)
color: dark green
skillz: Time distort
Team: ......ORANGE!

and if you want something i made recently:
http://showcase.sfdt.com/viewmovie.php?p=57104#57104

count me in!!!

aznfire1
05-15-2008, 06:17 PM
Name: Aznfire
Color: 663300
Skill: holds a bamboo staff and extremely skilled
Team: blue

ragingrasengan
05-16-2008, 12:44 AM
Ok both of you are in, oh and btw, i found out what disease i have, i have follicular tonsilitus.

Effect on me:

my tonsils are infected, i cant eat tasty foods, because everytime i swallow it hurts like hell, even water, every drink i have is painful, i have random fevers cuz my tonsils are producing a toxin, and makes my systems ****ed up, i hollucinate sometimes, sometimes i just lay down for hours unable to move.

110 frames finished of animation finished, 5.4 seconds, 3 %, the blue team minions will now attack mr. orange, 5 of them that is, and then i will zoom out with vcam, and there will be a circle of many many minions with him mr.orange in the middle, then after the zoom out stop, hes gna be liek "....Shit" then fade to black, and then we go to blue, any ideas on what to do next with blue, remember there are no stupid ideas, all ideas are welcome, as long as it is not random shit, or spam to increase post count.

Sacred
05-19-2008, 10:25 PM
You know, it's not gonna be a good animtation if you give away everything thats gonna happen,
Anyway....

Name: sAcReD
Color: Anything left
Skill: Grows spikes out of his body
Team: Don't care....

I pretty much left it open...

ragingrasengan
05-24-2008, 07:15 AM
Bumpeh, i need more people to join, guys, been having a fever these past days, although i see some change in my animation, im getting better. This will not die, and will be finished. I'll be able to work on it through the whole summer, only about 3 weeks till my exams. So im begging you to join. I will not **** this up.

Vortex
05-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Name: Vortex
Colour: brown
Wappons: hand grenades

aznfire1
05-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Is this mania gonna die?
Hope not!
COME ON PEOPLE!

Prince of PIMPs
05-30-2008, 09:18 PM
If you're tired of trying to work on your animation all the time, take a break. In fact, I'm doing just that right now, ;P
now I'm gunna go play some world of warcraft XD

Sacred
05-31-2008, 09:58 AM
Don't worry, it won't die, he just doesnt have enough people still...

ragingrasengan
06-02-2008, 12:50 AM
Dun worry, it wont die, i just need some more people, been busy lateley, school and all, 2 more frikkin weeks, so yea, i'll try to work on it today, im currenley in school, finished my daily comp assignment quickly, no more preview just progress updates kai?

Vincent
06-02-2008, 12:57 AM
Name: XeKia
Color: shit brown
Power: MEAT VISION!!1!1!!!!1!!!!!1111 (i can creat meat and smack ppl with it)

ragingrasengan
06-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Update: Finally recovered from sickness and back to animating properley, 147 frames, starting a fight between team blues minion , then im gna run a few test for multiple enemy fights, then i'll start increasing the number of minions attacks, ive completed 7.2 seconds done, so yea, sadly in the next week and a half i wont be animating due to exams, in the summer im gna be animating ALOT, when im done i'll touch up on something like wobliness and movement, plz start joining, i need full lists to animate after the orange minion fight. kai.

Edit: Ok since i dont think anymore would join ive decided there is one more spot in the orange team, the final 3 will be decided after the creation of part 1, and in the last part, i'll add myself as the big boss, orange and blue will be tired after fighting, but after being pummeled by me they will join forces and pwn meh and then thats the end, hopefully i will make a new chapter to this. so yea one spot left, lets see who takes it

ragingrasengan
06-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Ok, now im srsly screwed, i stay up last night and get up to 1000 frames of animation, then tday, my comp isnt opening, i take it to the shop, it says my c drive was deleted, everything, they are currentley reformating it and putting in word office and flash and other programs, so yeah im re-starting, but not in the mood to animate, this project is temp paused due t technical difficulties, i have exams this week and a half, so im gna catch up in the summer, gna work alot, i need some help with the menu, wanna make it looks better, i need one more person to join and thats it.

Rather Cheesy
06-07-2008, 01:04 PM
Ok, now im srsly screwed, i stay up last night and get up to 1000 frames of animation, then tday, my comp isnt opening, i take it to the shop, it says my c drive was deleted, everything, they are currentley reformating it and putting in word office and flash and other programs, so yeah im re-starting, but not in the mood to animate, this project is temp paused due t technical difficulties, i have exams this week and a half, so im gna catch up in the summer, gna work alot, i need some help with the menu, wanna make it looks better, i need one more person to join and thats it.

Virus got.

This is why you back up your important flash projects to another computer/hardrive/flashdrive.

Otherwise a virus rapes it, it seems to be a curse, so many people have lost their animations to viruses

Infected
06-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Could that last person who joins happen to be me?

Name: Infected
Color: Any Color, just make it DARK
Power: Able to manifest his bones into anything. To use his bones as wepon, or even a defense.
Weapon: His own spinal cord as a sword..

Much appreciated. Thanks! =D

Vincent
06-07-2008, 01:52 PM
you need menu help?
yeah I could help i guess.
And I have a CD, I add all my flash related files onto it. just in case something stupid happens like a virus.

Infected
06-07-2008, 02:38 PM
By the way, the same thing happened to me when I tried to make my Freezed Mania. I got a virus and then my flash pro 8 got lost. So I couldn't reinstall to restart my project. So yup, that is the main reason why I left Stickpage as Freeze in the first place. No flash equals no stickpage in my head. But I got flash back, and I'm back. I might start a mania soon, but first off, I must get better, etc. For I am a little rusty, etc.
Nice idea for a mania thing, even though it is not really a mania..

Sacred
06-07-2008, 02:54 PM

Damn, this is like the 15th(literally) mania/big project slowed down/stopped due to comp or anything not working. I swear that the "Animation Hater" is out there. He's a virus. T_T

Also, I can help with the menu.

Prince of PIMPs
06-08-2008, 08:49 AM
backing up is fun, the lags, the possible crashes. BUT NO MOAR, I got myself a 500gb external hardrive!!!!1

if you need one they's at bestbuy for around $157

ragingrasengan
06-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Got ma laptop back, got firefox, my cousin is getting me flash back on a disk, so i can set it up and work ma magic and have it free. The comp guy didnt put flash, he said he dun have it, anyway yea if anyone has any suggestions about the menu, u can help, basically i just need a menu that has a play button, and 2 buttons that show the teams, and a decent background with a color mix of blue and orange. The rest i can do, everybody who has helped will be credited, computer is currentley real slow, the speed should be up and good soon, so yeah after exams i'll be working like hell, since my lab report and arabic social studies project got deleted, the night i finished everything without my group, i have to do it again because its due tommorow, done with social studies now for the lab report see ya next week guys, btw infected will be added.

Infected
06-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks bro, and for the background, I can probably help... Here goes what my entry for the background contest looks like:

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n91/Dutra-Stick/InfectedBackground.jpg

Prince of PIMPs
06-08-2008, 03:31 PM
if you want this you can use it, I can remove my name from the corner or make it smaller

http://www.filecram.com/files/Copy%20of%20sunset%20uder%20the%20bloody%20mountai ns+%20flare.png

Sacred
06-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Woah, you guys are good at art, PM me, I need to ask you guys a favor if possible.

Anyway, back on subject, I'm still here for the menu help... I know how to work buttons and all...

ragingrasengan
06-09-2008, 08:29 AM
wow guys very nice, its hard to decide, and yea the guy who fixed it apparentley didnt assume this would happen and again, well, it did so now i took it back, and he said he wuld try if it happens again i'll have to use my 6 year old bros new hp windows vista laptop instead of my old windows xp. So yea im get flash for him in the summer, anyway the animating is under pause so i guess i could wait until my exams are over next week, in the mean time keep making any suggestions you have in mind, art, design, backgrounds.

Sacred
06-09-2008, 09:44 AM
I think what the problem is, trust me, I'm a proffesional when it comes to computers. Your computer, is trying to commit computercide. I've seen it happen before(seriously).

ragingrasengan
06-22-2008, 07:25 AM
Ok, BBO is back, finished exams for good, and i have tome to animate, i will even animate when im traveling, ok, so far im working on the background, its not much, but im making the fight between the 2 guys longer, they will be continuosly changing locations where they fight, using different weapons and such, i hav gotten much better since the past month. Hopfully this will turn out great.

Edit: I need a preloader, i really know nothign abut actionscript, i'll try looking it up, but i need help with the preloader, i dont really mind just making a preloader, forget the menu, i just need a good preloader.

Sacred
06-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Edit: I need a preloader, i really know nothign abut actionscript, i'll try looking it up, but i need help with the preloader, i dont really mind just making a preloader, forget the menu, i just need a good preloader.

Just use the official SPP Preloader...

http://www.stickpageportal.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58212

But if you want, I might be able to find a way to make the bar blue and orange...just maybe...

Lixu
06-22-2008, 12:34 PM
I can make preloaders, bars with any colour.

ragingrasengan
06-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Its alright, for now im just going to use the newgrounds preloader, for now, probably wont get into actionscript much, anyways ive gotten 15 frames done, gna work on graphics and bg, starts out with the guys battling it out, as u know (or not ) blue and orange are opposites on the color wheel, therefore it makes perfect sense that they are fighting, and this time the graphics are way better than before, they start the battle on an open field, from stones bg tutorial, this is gna take time, since i want to make this a long fight in the current location, feel free to suggest the next location of their fight, any throwable object in it, and things that can be factors for the fight, and anything that can be used as a weapon.

Edit- Here it is so far if u wanna see somethin, u can see my meaning of better graphics http://antiup.net/view/5060/

Infected
06-22-2008, 08:42 PM
It looks like the fight starts in way too fast.. You should make them stare down each other first or say like the player's name as they stare each other down.. To make up as a intro or something for every character or just this point in the begining? It'll help the audience not get confused....
Other than all of that, GOOD =]

Checkers
06-22-2008, 09:24 PM
Name: Checkers
Color: #339966
Skill: Hand 2 Hand Combat, and blocking.

lol

ragingrasengan
06-23-2008, 04:27 AM
Checkers, no spots left, i just forgot to update the thread by putting infected, so srry.

Infected, we have not gone into the mania part of this animation, thats about to come in part 2 of this, this is basically the fight between Blue and Orange, then they get seperated and there way through the minion guys of the team that is out to get them in order to help the other, the anim will probably end with them facing the actual mania teams, team blue trying to stop orange, and team orange trying to stop blue.

My goal for the first part is 3500 frames, its 20 fps, so thats 175 sec. of animation, 2 min. and 55 seconds, excluding the intro. so dont worry about intro and credits, im going to do all of that when im done with the actual length of the animation.

Paco
06-26-2008, 11:07 PM
... this is a hawthorn heights song?

RawGreen
06-27-2008, 09:16 AM
Hey, RaginR, I got a name change, lol, If you wanna update the thread(less you got hit by a car), lol

EDIT: i used to be Prince of PIMPs

ragingrasengan
06-27-2008, 01:29 PM
ah ok, i didnt get hit by a car, i just went through surgeory, so yea i'll update ur name, havent animated, im basically practicing now.

kezer
06-27-2008, 02:45 PM
if ANY SPOTS FOR ORANGE
NAME KEZER
SUPAR POWAS TIME STOP IF TAKEN LONG ARMS IF TAKEN SPEED I GUES

Sacred
06-27-2008, 05:46 PM
No spots+your banned=NO

RawGreen
06-27-2008, 05:54 PM
if ANY SPOTS FOR ORANGE
NAME KEZER
SUPAR POWAS TIME STOP IF TAKEN LONG ARMS IF TAKEN SPEED I GUES

7 posts to get banned??? wow, now thats a new record

MadHatter
06-27-2008, 08:23 PM
... this is a hawthorn heights song?
I was just thinking that?

ragingrasengan
07-10-2008, 11:22 PM
Right lol, yes it is a song, im gna add a disclaimer in the credits actually, havent been able to get much done, been busy with tlft and recovery, i had tendonitus for the second ( yes i have many ailments due to the fact i am an athlete so i get many injuries, and im a martial artist so dont be surprised ok ) heres a preview, ive done more i just dont want to spoil it all, i know its too effecty from the beggining, but thats has something to do with the fight, u'll understand a bit later, im not gna give it away this time, here teh preview:

http://antiup.net/view/8164/

passos354
07-11-2008, 12:25 AM
it is fine :3
can i join?
Name: PaSsOs
Colour: dark purple (if its left)
Skill: super poop(lol)
Team: Blue :3

Kitsune
07-11-2008, 12:30 AM
Name: Kitsune