PDA

View Full Version : Total War

Excellion1498
01-20-2012, 04:35 PM
New Feature! Pictures of the characters in Total War have been drawn by Zeppo117, and will be posted next to character bio. All current characters are completed!
I will update every couple of days.
Post with personality and weapon to be a main character!

Main Characters

Excellion1498: Wields a hunting knife, a modified Glock pistol and several handmade weapons. He is a quick fighter, but has relatively weak attacks. He prefers melee fighting to ranged, but will engage in both. He largely dislikes social activity, and will not talk much to anybody.
Picture:
http://www.truploader.com/uploads/2_8_2012/879027CelPic.jpg (http://www.truploader.com)

Zeppo117: Depends on raw power and heavy weaponry to fight. Has a large hammer as well as a solid gold knuckleduster. He will fight anyone (or anything) to prove his skill, and has won many a combat tournament. He is a little overconfident, and always has a comment about something.
Picture:
http://www.truploader.com/uploads/2_8_2012/068231ZeppoPic.jpg (http://www.truploader.com)

DiPi: Specialized in close quarters combat, and utilizes his enemy's weapon to his own advantage. He prefers to stay under shadows when possible, and uses non-lethal attacks in combat. He is usually drunk, but uses the stumbling it provides as a method to fight loosely in battle. He has some skill with firearms, but not much, and carries a knife around with him.
Picture:
http://www.truploader.com/uploads/2_8_2012/468538DiPiPic.jpg (http://www.truploader.com)

Bubbles: A middle aged, eccentric fighter. He has a vehicle of his own design, the 'Bubblemobile', and takes pride in its 'stupid fast' setting. He uses a long katana for ranged melee combat, and talks too much for everybody else's liking.
Picture:
http://www.truploader.com/uploads/3_8_2012/718060Bubblespic.jpg (http://www.truploader.com)

Danick: Has a mental ability that allows him to alter minds, creating illusions and bending people to his will. Sadly, he is rather inept in his ability, and is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. He wears a black hoodie all the time, and is calm, yet lacks stamina. He is the youngest and smallest of the group.
Picture:
http://www.truploader.com/uploads/3_10_2012/873828DanickPic.jpg (http://www.truploader.com)

No space for any more main characters! Lots of side characters open!

Side Characters
None yet. Lots of spaces available!

Cel's Story

CHAPTER 1

I woke up when I was stabbed.

Sorry. I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here. I'm Excellion1498. Everyone calls me Cel. Everyone that knows me, anyway. So this is how it happened. I'm a member of the Pivot section. The place where no one dares to go. The place where there is almost no skill at combat at all. I guess I'm an exception. I learned combat by watching some elites. I can't remember their names, but it doesn't matter. They'll all be dead by now. Everything changed when the TOtaL wAR thread was created. I decided that I would go check it out. I grabbed my customized, 18 inch serrated hunting knife from my lampstand, and headed out into the Pivot section.

That's when all hell broke loose.

There were bodies everywhere. I didn't recognize a single one of them. They weren't from the Pivot section. It was a mass brawl. A unsheathed my knife and cautiously advanced toward the crowd. Suddenly an animator leapt out of the crowd onto me. I rolled out from under him and plunged my knife into his leg. He screamed in pain and rolled away. I started backing away. Somehow, I got the feeling that this was not something that I wanted to take part in. I listened to the shouts coming from the crowd.

"OMG UES FLASH NUB!"
"F***ING PIVOT!
"GET A LIFE!"

Ah, hell. This was that frickin' noob debate again, just slightly more violent. I sighed and rushed into the fray.

I couldn’t see much during the battle. It would be an understatement to call it chaos. A Flash guy jumped at me. I plunged my knife into his shoulder, and shoved him off me. I ducked a wild swing from another Flash guy, and headbutted him in the throat. He fell over, making gurgling noises. I hacked and slashed my way forward. I had to know who was at the centre of this.

I plunged my knife into limb after limb, deliberately not killing anyone. I might be a bit of a wild fighter, but I have morals. Namely, no killing anyone without a weapon. There were more than just Flash animators here, though. There were more people here than I had ever seen in Stickpage. These were outsiders.

Next thing I knew, I was pinned down on the ground. I swore at myself for not paying attention, and narrowly avoided a knife strike at my chest. Whoever these guys were, they were pretty damn serious. I punched the guy in the nose, and then rolled away and stuck my knife through the back of his head. I was serious now, too. I ducked and dodged knife strikes from all around me. The sight of a few knives had obviously made people bring out more. I parried a few strikes, and disarmed most of my attackers. I pocketed the knives, just in case. I looked behind me, and I realized that there was a momentary path outside of the brawl. I took it. This was getting too crazy for my liking. I sprinted outside the mob, and paused to catch my breath.

There was a lone figure standing outside the mob. I took out a few of the knives I had and had them ready to throw. Then the figure came into focus.
I sighed. “Zeppo! What the hell are you doing here?”
Zeppo117 was basically my counterpart in the Pivot section, in terms of ability. He relied on power and a few heavy weapons to get the job done.
“Hey, Cel!” he called. “I was just, you know...”
“Kicking ass?” I grinned.
“Well...yeah! What else would I be doing here?”
“Oh, I don’t know...hey, where’s your hammer?” Zeppo always carried a hammer. Not a little hammer, like the kind you hammer nails with. A big, big hammer, about the same size as him.
“I didn’t bring it. Noobs like the guys here, well... all I needed was this."
Zeppo pulled out a knuckleduster.
I stared. Where the hell did you get that?” I asked. The knuckleduster was solid gold.
Zeppo winked. “Oh, you know... I think I pwned so many nubs that I got enough money for this baby. You know, selling the weapons and all. Oh, watch your back...”
Zeppo slipped on the knuckleduster and hopped around me. I turned around in time to see a Flash guy flat on the ground, missing about half his teeth. Zeppo grinned. “Heavy as hell, and all the better for it...”

I had to admit, Zeppo was as good as me in terms of combat skills.
“You should probably go get your hammer” I said. “One knuckleduster isn’t going to take out a tenth of those people, let alone most of them.”
“Oh, alright.” He said. “I might as well bring my other knuckleduster, too. I have two gold ones, you know.”
The way he attacked everybody who looked at him funny, I wasn’t surprised that he had sold enough weapons for two solid gold knuckledusters.
“You know...” I said, “I think I might just go and get some of my weapons, as well.”
I turned around. Zeppo was already at least a hundred metres away from me. “Lead them towards me!” he called. “I’ll have a little surprise for them.”
“Why can’t you lead them?” I grumbled, but I pulled out the ‘confiscated knives from my pocket. “I hope you know what you’re asking for...” I said under my breath, and threw the first knife. It sank deep into someones head, and I sure as hell didn’t stick around to find out who. I sprinted away from there, about 20 people right behind me.
“Zeppo!” I practically screamed. “Get your ass over here and help the fu** out!” I risked a glance over my shoulder and hurled another knife. Not that it was going to slow them down, but that was one less to deal with if Zeppo didn’t have his ‘surprise’ ready. I looked forward again and ran with all the energy I had left...

Then I collapsed. They were on me in an instant, slashing and stabbing with lethal-looking knives. I saw Zeppo look back and swear rather loudly, and then all I could see were whirls of steel. My arm moved frantically trying to fend them all off. I blocked one, then two... I blocked more than I can count. My legs moved frantically kicking at everything that came near. But I couldn’t block them all. A foot came down on my stomach, and I doubled over in pain. Then I felt a crushing blow to my skull, and everything turned black.

Chapter 2

Bright light flooded my consciousness. I blinked open my eyes to an unfamiliar room. Wait; I knew this room this was... Zeppo’s room?
I sat up and looked around. My head was throbbing terribly, and I couldn’t focus on anything.
Zeppo walked into the room. “’Sup, man!” he said. “Surprised you’re up this quickly. Not many recover that fast.”
I groaned. “You hit me with your fu**ing hammer?”
“Well, yeah!” Zeppo responded. “You were pretty damn screwed there, so I just smashed down on that little pile of yours and theirs.”
“Ah, well.” I muttered. “I’ll recover, probably.”
Zeppo spun around, as if he’d heard something. I couldn’t focus on any more than one sound at the moment. “SHIT!” he yelled. He spun back around to face me. “Get your ass up now!” he yelled. “We’ve got company, and I don’t think they’re here for tea and cookies!”
I practically leapt up, and then staggered as the world spun around me.
“Maybe you should take the back door,” Zeppo said. “I’ll cover the front.
“Agreed,” I mumbled. “Did you bring my weapons?”
“Well... a couple, I guess. Just your Glock and your sword”
“Good enough.” I stumbled over to the back door, taking my weapons from Zeppo. I put the sword in its sheath on my back, the knife in its sheath at my hip, and I held the Glock out in front of me. “Go!”

Zeppo hurried out the front door. I called after him. “Hey! Do you still have your old knuckleduster?”
Zeppo looked confused. “Yeah... but why do you want it?”
“Close quarters combat. Only got one knife, might is well get something for my other hand...”
“Alright. It’s in the drawer, next to my bed.”
I grabbed the knuckleduster. “Thanks.” The knuckleduster had a vicious array of spikes. I could use another sharp weapon if these guys were anything like the last bunch.
“Let’s go!” I heard Zeppo yell. I walked out the back door and took cover behind a short wall. Useful. Zeppo was a pretty pragmatic guy. I listened for any sound, willing my head to stop pounding. I couldn’t hear anything. Was that just me? Or was there nothing there?
“Shit...” I heard Zeppo say. I looked out at what I could see of the front through a gate. Zeppo was standing there. And there were no people.

Then I heard a sudden pounding of footsteps. I looked over the wall. “Dammit,” I cursed under my breath. I looked over the wall and took aim.

The figures ducked at the first gunshot. My target crumpled to the ground, a trickle of blood leaking out of his skull. I ducked behind the wall again. I fumbled in my pocket for a knife. I gripped a handle and whipped it out of my pocket, hurling it at a figure in one fluid move. I leapt over the wall and slipped on the knuckleduster. I buried my fist in a head, pulled out my knife, and was on the group in a whirl of flashing metal. Blood was spraying all around me, and I realized that some of it was my own. I looked down and saw that my arm was bleeding, but I couldn’t feel it. Adrenaline was a great painkiller. I spun the knife and left it buried in a throat, and then unsheathed my sword and decapitated another figure. I heard Zeppo yell, faintly, and then he was there too. He pounded a couple figures to the ground, and from the looks of them, he had broken their spines. I slashed my sword wildly, cutting into body after body, and then there were none left.
I counted the bodies.

Zeppo whistled. “Twenty of them. That’s on hell of a score, Cel.
“Thanks,” I muttered. “Now, what the hell are we going to do about this?”
“What do you think?” Zeppo said. “We find whoever the hell is behind this, and then kick the shit out of them until they beg for mercy.”
“Where do we start?”
“Where that crowd was. In the Pivot section.”
“Let’s go, then.”
We headed over to the Pivot section. I looked around, a noticed a few things that were subtly different than they usually were. The streets were a deeper shade of gray. The clouds were thicker and darker. And the area smelled like...like...I couldn’t tell. But it definitely was not normal.
“The hell are you looking at, Cel?” Zeppo said. “If you want to get that bastard behind this, you had better run. “
I sighed and sped up my pace. “Don’t you think that it’s just a little suspicious, how there were so many people there? And how it was all people that looked like Flash soldiers, and how they were all in the Pivot section? All of the noob debates are usually held in the General section.”
“I don’t know, and does it really matter?” came the reply.
“Don’t you care why it happened?”
Zeppo slowed his pace and did a good job of looking confused. “Why does it matter to you? Either way, it’s said and done.”
I stopped and looked at my feet. “Maybe so, but I just...I just kind of need to know.”
“Let’s go find out, then.”
I grinned and broke into a run.

We arrived at the Pivot section. I was pretty out of breath, while Zeppo was jogging up behind. He hadn’t even broken a sweat.
“You really have to learn to pace yourself, Cel,” Zeppo smirked. “Otherwise, you might fall behind.”
“Yeah, yeah, I know,” I muttered. “You’ve already told me-how many times? Dammit, I’ve lost count.”
“Good,” Zeppo said under his breath.
“What was that?”
“Nothing.”

I spotted a spire in the distance. I stopped dead. “What the hell is that?” I breathed.
Zeppo stopped next to me. “I dunno, but I’d bet a lot of money that that’s where this shit was started.” He went to sprint to the spire.
I gripped his arm. “Wait. If this is what started that massive brawl, then we are way under-equipped to attack it.”
Zeppo pulled his arm away. “So? We can at least do some damage. We’ll just need to get out faster, that’s all.”
I couldn’t argue with that logic. We had done ops like this, before, on smaller targets with lighter weaponry and less military strength.
“Let’s go.” I slipped the knuckleduster over my fingers and put my knife in its quick-draw sheath. I took out my Glock and started running. Zeppo followed me. As the spire grew closer and larger, the sun glared down into my eyes. I squinted and put my hand over my eyes, struggling to see in front of me. As the sun passed, I could make out I few shapes standing upright.
“Fu**” I said under my breath.
“What?” Zeppo said.
“Look at those.”
“SHIT!”
I winced at the volume of Zeppo’s yell. “Shut up. Do you want them to hear us?”
Zeppo came to a sudden stop.
“What the hell?” I stopped as well.
Zeppo was trembling slightly. “There is no goddamn fu**ing way that I’m going over there.”
I shoved him. “Wasn’t it you that wanted to come here in the first place?” I felt overcome by pent-up anger and exasperation.
“Y-yes..but...”
“But what?”
“Ah, come on, man! You know I’ve got a phobia!”
I suddenly remembered. “Sorry, I forgot. But you know that this is essential.”
Zeppo literally shook. “I can’t do this.”
I sighed. “Fine. But we’re coming back.”
“Better equipped?”
“Yeah.”
“Alright.”
“Let’s go. We should find somebody else to help us, as well.”
“Who?”
“I don’t know. Do you know anyone that could help us?”
“No. You?”
“No.”

Zeppo and I each went different ways after collecting our heavier weaponry, each of us looking for some new additions to our group. I looked in the Introduction section, but I found no promising fighters. I searched around the General section, but had to leave in a hurry during the trolling. I walked into the Easytoon section.

I blinked. There was no one there. I glanced around at the typically fluctuating buildings. I was looking for the always active Easytooners, but I couldn’t see any movement at all apart from the buildings. I stepped around a broken column and surveyed my surroundings. Over half of the buildings were in ruins on the ground.
“Hello?” I called. My voiced echoed off of the surrounding buildings, and there was no reply. “Dammit!” I swore. There was nowhere else that I could think of to look for people to fight with us. But where the hell were the people from the Easytoon section? They couldn’t have just all disappeared. They had to be somewhere, and I was about to find out where... or so I hoped.

I searched in the Beginners thread first. “Anyone here?” I called. There was no response. “What a surprise,” I sighed. I stepped through the entrance and checked the chat history.
There was one by a person called ‘AwesomeStick666’. It read: “H1 g13s, 1m n3w h13r.”
“Dammit,” I muttered. Only a recruit, barely able to hold a weapon. I checked further back.
There was another one by someone called ‘Totalium.’ I read the message. “If you are reading this, run like hell. If you don’t, you will surely die.” I felt a chill up my spine. What did he mean?

I heard footsteps behind me. I spun around. Oh shit... I saw what was coming towards me. They were smaller versions of the Pivot Section’s new guards. They were... I don’t even know what they were. They were hunched over and pale blue. If they straightened up, I estimated that they would be about 8 feet tall.

I took slow steps backwards. “Don’t panic,” I muttered to myself. “Just stay calm...”
I slipped on a rock and heavily stumbled backwards. The things were on me in a heartbeat, clawing at my face. I grabbed one’s arm and snapped the joint, sending it shrieking away. I freed my hand from a thing’s grip and pulled out my Glock. I fired three bullets into anything that I saw. Three stumbled away bleeding, one in the throat, one in the arm and one in the crotch. There was still one on me, and I smashed the pistol butt into its face. I felt bones crack, and the shape on top of me was limp. I shoved it off and stood up. The thing bleeding from the throat had stopped moving, the one whose face I had smashed was twitching on the ground, and the other three were gone. A thick trail of blood led into the shadows, but I did not follow it. I got the hell out of there, sprinting out the door and down the street.

Once I made it back to mine and Zeppo`s meeting area, I stopped to catch my breath. I looked behind me, and noticed that there were drops of blood dotting my path. I looked down, and noticed that there was a rip in my pants and a bloody gash showing. I ripped of a piece of loose fabric on my pants and wet it in the nearby river. I then put the cloth on my leg and used some scotch tape to secure it. It wasn`t proper first aid, but it was the best that I could do right now.

I heard footsteps a few minutes later, and looked up. Zeppo was jogging towards me, and there was someone else with him. I let my spirits lift up. We might have someone to help us storm the Pivot section after all.
“’Sup!” Zeppo called. “Found this kid over in the Intro section. I think he’s got some skill.”
I sighed. “You brought an amateur?”
The kid looked hurt. “Hey, I’ve got experience!”
“With what weapon?” I asked.
“Um... well... I’ve used a BB gun...”
“A BB gun?” I turned to Zeppo. “What the hell is this? How will he help us?”
Zeppo looked confident. “Try him out on a few targets. Kid’s pretty good.”
“Fine,” I muttered, “but if he can’t hit at least 3 out of 5 bull’s eyes, there’s no way he’s coming with us.”
“Deal.”

I stood nearby as the kid (I had forgotten to ask his name) lined up the sights of my gun on the five targets lining a brick wall. He fired once, and I saw dust fly up from the bricks. “You missed,” I called. The bullet had impacted nearly a metre above the target.*
“I forgot that I didn’t need to account for a BB gun’s shot dropping.” The kid yelled back.*
I sighed. “Alright, let’s see you do another shot then.”
The kid fired again, and I noticed pieces of Styrofoam spraying over the room. When they cleared, there was a large hole in the lower section of the target. He quickly adjusted his aim, and switched the gun to its automatic setting. I stood up from my seat. “The hell’s that kid doing?”
The kid pulled down the trigger for half of a second, swinging the gun over to the side as he did so. I looked over, and I noticed that Zeppo was on his feet as well.
“What the hell...” *Zeppo stepped over to the targets, examining them closely.
I looked over at the kid. He was holding the gun like a proper soldier, with the barrel pointed at a diagonal angle towards the ground. I noticed that the safety was on. This kid really did know his way around a firearm.
“Cel! Look at this!” Zeppo called. I glanced over at the targets.
“Holy crap!” I yelled. There were exactly three bullets in the targets; one in each. And all of the holes were in the dead centre of the targets.

Zeppo grinned. “Show-off.” The kid grinned.
“Hey, what’s your name?” I asked the kid.
“My name? Well...” The kid looked sheepish. “I, um... I’m an orphan. I don’t really have a name.”
“Well, what do you want us to call you, then? I don’t think you want to be called ‘kid’ every time we talk to you.”
“Um... I don’t know. I’ve never gone anywhere with anyone before.”
“Typical sob-story orphan, then?”
“No, just a bit lonely.”
“You want a name?”
The kid frowned, like he was thinking hard. “I don’t know. I’ll think about it.”
“So you’re ‘kid’ for now?”
The kid grinned. “I guess so. It’s fine for now.”
“Then let’s go, kid.”

Chapter 3

Zeppo hopped up from the brick wall where he’d taken a seat when the kid and I were talking.*
“You guys done yet? I’m getting a bit bored here.”
I rolled my eyes. “Weren’t you listening? We were discussing what to call him.”
“And? What’s his name?”
“He doesn’t have one, apparently, and he doesn’t know what he wants to be called. He’s ‘kid’ for now.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. Weird name, I know.”
“I heard that!” The kid said.
Zeppo grinned. “How do you have a personality and no name?”
The kid looked mad. “Would you think I had a personality if I got really pissed and shot you?”
I tapped Zeppo on the arm. “Hey, lay off the kid. He’s new.”*
Zeppo sighed. “Fine, but he can’t stay safe from my verbal assaults forever.”
“I know,” I said, “but that’s not the point right now. I know what we have to do before we storm the building”
“What?”
“You’re not going to like it...”
Zeppo paled visibly. “I know what you’re getting at. Are you serious? What is it... actually, what are they?”
“I don’t know, but they act like some sort of zombies. However, they’re pale blue, and they look exactly like a normal person, aside from their skin.”
“Things that act like zombies are as good as. You should know that.”
I was starting to get exasperated. “They have nowhere near the strength and capabilities of zombies,” I said, “because I was able to kill two and send another three into retreat. With normal zombies, I’d have been dead with them all attacking at once.”
The kid walked over to us. “Did I hear right?” he said. “Did you say zombies?”
“No,” I said, “and I don’ think those are going to be anywhere near Stickpage after what happened to them the last time. These are something different. They’re weaker, but they’re large, and there’s some that are at least twenty feet tall.”
“So, get out of the way faster, then?” The kid was bold, I’d give him that.
“Pretty much, yeah.” I looked over at Zeppo. “You’ve gotta deal with it, man. You can’t fight like this.”
Zeppo straightened up and grabbed his hammer off of his back. “Fine. Let’s go.”

Zeppo, the kid and I walked through the streets of the Easytoon section. Zeppo had a nervous look on his face, and the kid seemed determined to prove himself. He was using my Glock for now, so I had to rely on my close range weapons. I scraped at a piece of wood with my knife as we moved.
“Where are they?” asked Zeppo. “I thought you said that they were right here.”
“I said in the Beginners thread, if you were listening,” I hissed, “and you might want to be quiet if you don’t want them to hear us.” Zeppo promptly shut up.
“Why?” the kid whispered. “Wouldn’t it be better to fight them in an open area?”
“No,” I quietly explained. “Out here, they can attack us in much greater numbers. Their only advantage right now is numbers, and I’m pretty sure that it would be better for us if we deprive them of that advantage.
“Alright,” the kid mumbled.
We continued on.

As I stepped through the ruined doors of the Beginners section, I knew that something was wrong. The chat log was lying shattered on the ground. I darted over and picked up the device. I flipped the switch, and the light on the screen flickered for a moment and then died.
“Dammit!” I cursed. “How are we going to find out where everyone went now?”
I heard a strangled moan from a corner. “H-h-hi.....g-g-guuh...”
“What the hell was that?” Zepppo whispered.
“I don’t know,” I responded. “I’ll check it out.” I added an elastic band to my carving, which by now was a handmade slingshot. I took out a couple of my needle pellets and loaded one, and then stepped over to the corner.
What I saw sent a chill up my spine.

There was a figure hunched over in the corner, moaning softly. It looked like a normal human, but it was pulsing and slowly growing taller. I took out my flashlight with unsteady hands and pointed it at the...the... thing. It had very pale skin with a bluish tint to it. I took a closer look at it and realized that it was that newfag that had the most recent post ion the chat log. It was... changing into one of those things. As I watched, its skin flickered a bit darker, with more blue in it. I stepped backwards slowly, flicking off my flashlight as I did so.
“Guys,” I called as loudly as I dared behind me, “run.”
“What is it?” came the response from behind.
“You don’t want to know,” I answered, “and if you want to get out of here alive, RUN!” I shouted the last word as the thing lurched up and started moving towards me. I launched a pellet at its forehead, and I saw a splash of blood before I turned around and started sprinting.

“COME ON!” I screamed as I ran, shoving Zeppo and the kid to get them to move.
The room was starting to fill with moans. The sound was becoming deafening. I risked a glance over my shoulder and saw thing after thing pouring from shadowy alcoves as the three of us ran out of the building. I fired three more pellets from my slingshot blindly over my shoulder as dozens of the things pursued us through the streets of the Easytoon section. The kid was running backwards at an impressive speed, firing bullet after bullet into the mass of things. Zeppo was throwing knives that I had given to him. Gradually, the mass of things began to grow smaller. I was starting to get out of breath.

Five minutes later, all three of us were exhausted, and there were still at least two dozen things left. The kid was stumbling forward, out of ammunition for the Glock. Zeppo had run out of knives almost immediately and looked like he was about to either collapse or puke. I was almost falling over with every step that I took. I simply had almost no energy left. I figured that I would be the first one to collapse, so I kept firing every single pellet for my slingshot that I had over my shoulder. After about a dozen blind shots, I glanced backwards and saw that I had taken down almost half of the remaining things. There were 15 left. When I looked forward again, I saw the kid stumble heavily.
I thought.
The kid tripped and fell, and the things were on him in an instant.

"Shit," I muttered, and I stopped. I had less than a second to catch my breath before the things were on me too. I hacked at their limbs, and the tactic worked; they fell back and started losing copious amounts of blood. After a few seconds, there was a small pile of bodies around me, and I could see where the kid was clearly. His fists were flying, but he was getting overwhelmed by the things. I slipped my knife out of its sheath and ran at the pile. I could see that I was going to get there too late. The pile was more than ten metres away, and the kid was starting to slow down. I took a closer look and saw that he had several gashes in his face and neck, and was losing blood fast. I hurled my knife at the pile in desperation. It buried itself up to the hilt in a thing's back, and the thing fell off. There were still too many. The kid wasn't going to make it.

Suddenly, somebody raced out of one of the buildings closest to the pile and threw himself on top of it.
"What the hell..." I breathed. Was this guy crazy? As I watched, he pulled out a knife and started hacking and slashing like a madman. The things poured off of the kid-he was unconscious and bleeding, and I was afraid that he wasn't going to make it-and dashed at the unknown person. He started staggering and swirling like a drunk, and managed to avoid all of the things' attacks. He buried his knife in thing after thing, and I realized that I had stopped both running and breathing. Zeppo had stopped and turned around as well.
"Holy shit..." I heard him mutter, as the strange person reduced the mass of things to a pile of bloody limbs, heads and torsos.

The guy sheathed his bloody knife and walked over to the kid. The kid had a puddle of blood around him that I realized was much too large, and his eyes were glassy and staring. He was dead.
The person walked over to us. "Sorry I couldn't save him," He said, "but I tried. I'm DiPi. Mind if I join you?" I noticed that his words were slurred.
"Sure," I said. "We could use an extra fighter."

Chapter 4

Zeppo paced around me.
"So, what you're saying is, that guy was drunk?"
I nodded. "Only reasonable explanation. He was staggering around like he was, and he was slurring his words."
Zeppo snorted. "He staggers and slurs a bit, so he's drunk? He could have been high for all we know."
"But he wasn't," I retorted, "and you know full well that there would have been other signs."
Zeppo sighed. "I know. I just can't believe that he could defeat thost thing while drunk, while that kid... he couldn't fight them off while sober."
"Get over it." I nudged Zeppo with my shoulder. "We knew him for a day, not even."
Zeppo nodded. "'Kay. Now, let's get back to finding some people to help us. Starting with that DiPi guy. Why did you let him join us when we didn't even know him? We still don't know him. All we know is that his name is DiPi and that he knows how to fight."
"Pretty damn well," I added. "He fought off those things alone without a weapon a hell of a lot better that we could have."
"Are we letting him join?" Zeppo asked. "We don't know him. He could very well be a safety risk."
"I told you already, I've already allowed him to come with us. If things turn ugly, both of us will be able to defeat him."
Zeppo snorted, then turned and walked away.

"What's his problem?"
I jumped a good foot or two into the air, then spun around. "Jesus Christ!"
DiPi looked at me ponderingly. "What?"
I shook my head. "Geez. Try not to sneak up on me like that.
DiPi looked confused. "Am I that quiet?"
I snorted. He was either drunk, high, or just plain wierd. "Yes. Did you want anything?"
"Yeah. I was wondering why that guy... um, Zeppo, right? Well, I was wondering why he looked so pished off."
I noted the slur. He [I]was drunk, after all. "Speaking of which, are you always drunk? Drunk in a battle, that takes some skill... or stupidity. Which would you be?"
DiPi burst out laughing. "Skill! Duh!" His laughter grew louder and more hysterical.
I held out one hand in front of me. "Are you sure you're not high?"
DiPi took a few audible breaths and stopped laughing. "Nah, just drunk. I'm always like that. Gives me my fighting style. 'DiPi style', I like to call it. Gives me some originality. No copying other peoples' styles. I used to live near this group of newfags, and they all idolized Terkoiz."
"The guy who defeated everyone except for Hyun?"
"Yeah, him. Every single one of them was trying to emulate his style. Then, when the FAgs came-"
I cut DiPi off. "FAgs? Like, capital eff, capital ay?"
"Yeah. They've come here recently, and there's been riots all over the place. They've been here for weeks, and the riots are a fraction of as bad as they've been, but they've been spreading out more."
"You're telling me that there are Fluidanims rioters here? In Stickpage?"
DiPi looked at me like I was from-well, from the Pivot section. "Haven't you heard about the merge?"
"No."
DiPi whistled through his teeth. "You're out of touch. Where do you live?"
"Doesn't matter. What merge?"
"Fluidanims merged with us. The borders were erased. We're now officially one country."
I felt my jaw drop, and made a physical effort to being my teeth together. "So, those rioters Zeppo and I saw the other day..."
"Those were probably the remnants of the major riots. Did you really not know about the merge? Crazy Jay himself came to make the announcement."
I snorted, disbelieving. "Crazy Jay never makes announcements any more."
"That just proves how important the merge was," DiPi replied. "Fluidanims people even hold government positions."
I shrugged. "That's no big deal. We're merging as equals, right?"
"Right."
"So, it just makes sense that those who held positions of power there should hold them here, as well. The merge'll probably give our population and economy a boost, one that we pretty desperately needed, after the attacks. If they didn't riot, there would have been nothing wrong with the merge."
A look of confusion passed over DiPi's face. "The riots...? Those were actually mostly Stickpage members, who didn't want any former Fluidanims officials to have any official standing in our government. I'd thought that the riots were all over..."

MORE UPDATES LATER!
If you have any constructive criticism, I will happily accept it.
If you notice any errors, post and I will fix them.
If you want to be a part of the story, post with personality and weapons and I will add you.

Excellion1498
01-20-2012, 04:36 PM
Reserved for updates

Excellion1498
01-20-2012, 04:36 PM
Reserved for updates

Excellion1498
01-20-2012, 04:37 PM
Reserved for updates

zeppo117
01-21-2012, 09:00 AM
wow nice, just good just just plane good

Excellion1498
01-21-2012, 09:11 AM
Update!

I couldn’t see much during the battle. It would be an understatement to call it chaos. A Flash guy jumped at me. I plunged my knife into his shoulder, and shoved him off me. I ducked a wild swing from another Flash guy, and headbutted him in the throat. He fell over, making gurgling noises. I hacked and slashed my way forward. I had to know who was at the centre of this.

I plunged my knife into limb after limb, deliberately not killing anyone. I might be a bit of a wild fighter, but I have morals. Namely, no killing anyone without a weapon. There were more than just Flash animators here, though. There were more people here than I had ever seen in Stickpage. These were outsiders.

Next thing I knew, I was pinned down on the ground. I swore at myself for not paying attention, and narrowly avoided a knife strike at my chest. Whoever these guys were, they were pretty damn serious. I punched the guy in the nose, and then rolled away and stuck my knife through the back of his head. I was serious now, too. I ducked and dodged knife strikes from all around me. The sight of a few knives had obviously made people bring out more. I parried a few strikes, and disarmed most of my attackers. I pocketed the knives, just in case. I looked behind me, and I realized that there was a momentary path outside of the brawl. I took it. This was getting too crazy for my liking. I sprinted outside the mob, and paused to catch my breath.

There was a lone figure standing outside the mob. I took out a few of the knives I had and had them ready to throw. Then the figure came into focus.
I sighed. “Zeppo! What the hell are you doing here?”
Zeppo117 was basically my counterpart in the Pivot section, in terms of ability. He relied on power and a few heavy weapons to get the job done.
“Hey, Cel!” he called. “I was just, you know...”
“Kicking ass?” I grinned.
“Well...yeah! What else would I be doing here?”
“Oh, I don’t know...hey, where’s your hammer?” Zeppo always carried a hammer. Not a little hammer, like the kind you hammer nails with. A big, big hammer, about the same size as him.
“I didn’t bring it. Noobs like the guys here, well... all I needed was this.
Zeppo pulled out a knuckleduster.
I stared. Where the hell did you get that?” I asked. The knuckleduster was solid gold.
Zeppo winked. “Oh, you know... I think I pwned so many nubs that I got enough money for this baby. You know, selling the weapons and all. Oh, watch your back...”
Zeppo slipped on the knuckleduster and hopped around me. I turned around in time to see a Flash guy flat on the ground, missing about half his teeth. Zeppo grinned. “Heavy as hell, and all the better for it...”

Forbidden Falcon
01-22-2012, 12:18 PM
Nope, its AAAWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMME EEEEE! I liked it at the time you said, CHAOS!

Excellion1498
01-23-2012, 03:11 PM
End of chapter 1!

I had to admit, Zeppo was as good as me in terms of combat skills.
“You should probably go get your hammer” I said. “One knuckleduster isn’t going to take out a tenth of those people, let alone most of them.”
“Oh, alright.” He said. “I might as well bring my other knuckleduster, too. I have two gold ones, you know.”
The way he attacked everybody who looked at him funny, I wasn’t surprised that he had sold enough weapons for two solid gold knuckledusters.
“You know...” I said, “I think I might just go and get some of my weapons, as well.”
I turned around. Zeppo was already at least a hundred metres away from me. “Lead them towards me!” he called. “I’ll have a little surprise for them.”
“Why can’t you lead them?” I grumbled, but I pulled out the ‘confiscated knives from my pocket. “I hope you know what you’re asking for...” I said under my breath, and threw the first knife. It sank deep into someones head, and I sure as hell didn’t stick around to find out who. I sprinted away from there, about 20 people right behind me.
“Zeppo!” I practically screamed. “Get your ass over here and help the fu** out!” I risked a glance over my shoulder and hurled another knife. Not that it was going to slow them down, but that was one less to deal with if Zeppo didn’t have his ‘surprise’ ready. I looked forward again and ran with all the energy I had left...

Then I collapsed. They were on me in an instant, slashing and stabbing with lethal-looking knives. I saw Zeppo look back and swear rather loudly, and then all I could see were whirls of steel. My arm moved frantically trying to fend them all off. I blocked one, then two... I blocked more than I can count. My legs moved frantically kicking at everything that came near. But I couldn’t block them all. A foot came down on my stomach, and I doubled over in pain. Then I felt a crushing blow to my skull, and everything turned black.

Excellion1498
01-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Chapter 2 Update!

Bright light flooded my consciousness. I blinked open my eyes to an unfamiliar room. Wait; I knew this room this was... Zeppo’s room?
I sat up and looked around. My head was throbbing terribly, and I couldn’t focus on anything.
Zeppo walked into the room. “’Sup, man!” he said. “Surprised you’re up this quickly. Not many recover that fast.”
I groaned. “You hit me with your fu**ing hammer?”
“Well, yeah!” Zeppo responded. “You were pretty damn screwed there, so I just smashed down on that little pile of yours and theirs.”
“Ah, well.” I muttered. “I’ll recover, probably.”
Zeppo spun around, as if he’d heard something. I couldn’t focus on any more than one sound at the moment. “SHIT!” he yelled. He spun back around to face me. “Get your ass up now!” he yelled. “We’ve got company, and I don’t think they’re here for tea and cookies!”
I practically leapt up, and then staggered as the world spun around me.
“Maybe you should take the back door,” Zeppo said. “I’ll cover the front.
“Agreed,” I mumbled. “Did you bring my weapons?”
“Well... a couple, I guess. Just your Glock and your sword”
“Good enough.” I stumbled over to the back door, taking my weapons from Zeppo. I put the sword in its sheath on my back, the knife in its sheath at my hip, and I held the Glock out in front of me. “Go!”

Zeppo hurried out the front door. I called after him. “Hey! Do you still have your old knuckleduster?”
Zeppo looked confused. “Yeah... but why do you want it?”
“Close quarters combat. Only got one knife, might is well get something for my other hand...”
“Alright. It’s in the drawer, next to my bed.”
I grabbed the knuckleduster. “Thanks.” The knuckleduster had a vicious array of spikes. I could use another sharp weapon if these guys were anything like the last bunch.
“Let’s go!” I heard Zeppo yell. I walked out the back door and took cover behind a short wall. Useful. Zeppo was a pretty pragmatic guy. I listened for any sound, willing my head to stop pounding. I couldn’t hear anything. Was that just me? Or was there nothing there?
“Shit...” I heard Zeppo say. I looked out at what I could see of the front through a gate. Zeppo was standing there. And there were no people.

Then I heard a sudden pounding of footsteps. I looked over the wall. “Dammit,” I cursed under my breath. I looked over the wall and took aim.

The figures ducked at the first gunshot. My target crumpled to the ground, a trickle of blood leaking out of his skull. I ducked behind the wall again. I fumbled in my pocket for a knife. I gripped a handle and whipped it out of my pocket, hurling it at a figure in one fluid move. I leapt over the wall and slipped on the knuckleduster. I buried my fist in a head, pulled out my knife, and was on the group in a whirl of flashing metal. Blood was spraying all around me, and I realized that some of it was my own. I looked down and saw that my arm was bleeding, but I couldn’t feel it. Adrenaline was a great painkiller. I spun the knife and left it buried in a throat, and then unsheathed my sword and decapitated another figure. I heard Zeppo yell, faintly, and then he was there too. He pounded a couple figures to the ground, and from the looks of them, he had broken their spines. I slashed my sword wildly, cutting into body after body, and then there were none left.
I counted the bodies.

Zeppo whistled. “Twenty of them. That’s on hell of a score, Cel.
“Thanks.”

Cook
01-24-2012, 02:16 PM
I wouldn't want to be a part of this, but your writing isn't half bad.

While there is a lot of space for improvement, your writing is pretty good. Good enough to get the point across. This is coming from a writer like myself.

I'm not crazy about the plot, but your writing got my attention. Keep it up and you'll definitely be up with Devour and Me.
but not devour since he sucks assholes at writing

Excellion1498
01-27-2012, 12:24 PM
Update!

“Thanks,” I muttered. “Now, what the hell are we going to do about this?”
“What do you think?” Zeppo said. “We find whoever the hell is behind this, and then kick the shit out of them until they beg for mercy.”
“Where do we start?”
“Where that crowd was. In the Pivot section.”
“Let’s go, then.”
We headed over to the Pivot section. I looked around, a noticed a few things that were subtly different than they usually were. The streets were a deeper shade of gray. The clouds were thicker and darker. And the area smelled like...like...I couldn’t tell. But it definitely was not normal.
“The hell are you looking at, Cel?” Zeppo said. “If you want to get that bastard behind this, you had better run. “
I sighed and sped up my pace. “Don’t you think that it’s just a little suspicious, how there were so many people there? And how it was all people that looked like Flash soldiers, and how they were all in the Pivot section? All of the noob debates are usually held in the General section.”
“I don’t know, and does it really matter?” came the reply.
“Don’t you care why it happened?”
Zeppo slowed his pace and did a good job of looking confused. “Why does it matter to you? Either way, it’s said and done.”
I stopped and looked at my feet. “Maybe so, but I just...I just kind of need to know.”
“Let’s go find out, then.”
I grinned and broke into a run.

We arrived at the Pivot section. I was pretty out of breath, while Zeppo was jogging up behind. He hadn’t even broken a sweat.
“You really have to learn to pace yourself, Cel,” Zeppo smirked. “Otherwise, you might fall behind.”
“Yeah, yeah, I know,” I muttered. “You’ve already told me-how many times? Dammit, I’ve lost count.”
“Good,” Zeppo said under his breath.
“What was that?”
“Nothing.”

I spotted a spire in the distance. I stopped dead. “What the hell is that?” I breathed.
Zeppo stopped next to me. “I dunno, but I’d bet a lot of money that that’s where this shit was started.” He went to sprint to the spire.
I gripped his arm. “Wait. If this is what started that massive brawl, then we are way under-equipped to attack it.”
Zeppo pulled his arm away. “So? We can at least do some damage. We’ll just need to get out faster, that’s all.”
I couldn’t argue with that logic. We had done ops like this, before, on smaller targets with lighter weaponry and less military strength.
“Let’s go.” I slipped the knuckleduster over my fingers and put my knife in its quick-draw sheath. I took out my Glock and started running. Zeppo followed me. As the spire grew closer and larger, the sun glared down into my eyes. I squinted and put my hand over my eyes, struggling to see in front of me. As the sun passed, I could make out I few shapes standing upright.
“Fu**” I said under my breath.
“What?” Zeppo said.
“Look at those.”
“SHIT!”
I winced at the volume of Zeppo’s yell. “Shut up. Do you want them to hear us?”
Zeppo came to a sudden stop.
“What the hell?” I stopped as well.
Zeppo was trembling slightly. “There is no goddamn fu**ing way that I’m going over there.”
I shoved him. “Wasn’t it you that wanted to come here in the first place?” I felt overcome by pent-up anger and exasperation.
“Y-yes..but...”
“But what?”
“Ah, come on, man! You know I’ve got a phobia!”
I suddenly remembered. “Sorry, I forgot. But you know that this is essential.”
Zeppo literally shook. “I can’t do this.”
I sighed. “Fine. But we’re coming back.”
“Better equipped?”
“Yeah.”
“Alright.”
“Let’s go. We should find somebody else to help us, as well.”
“Who?”
“I don’t know. Do you know anyone that could help us?”
“No. You?”
“No.”

Index
01-27-2012, 12:27 PM
Reserved for updates

Reserved for updates

Reserved for updates

What's the point of all these if you're just going to make updates in new posts at the end of the thread?

Saurya Sircar
01-28-2012, 12:34 AM
Total War?! The Total War games?!

bubbles
01-28-2012, 12:38 AM
Total War?! The Total War games?!
Maybe if you read the first post you'd know, silly.

Excellion1498
01-29-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm also editing the original post, and I'm kind of planning to continue this for a while.

[EDIT] Update!

Zeppo and I each went different ways after collecting our heavier weaponry, each of us looking for some new additions to our group. I looked in the Introduction section, but I found no promising fighters. I searched around the General section, but had to leave in a hurry during the trolling. I walked into the Easytoon section.

I blinked. There was no one there. I glanced around at the typically fluctuating buildings. I was looking for the always active Easytooners, but I couldn’t see any movement at all apart from the buildings. I stepped around a broken column and surveyed my surroundings. Over half of the buildings were in ruins on the ground.
“Hello?” I called. My voiced echoed off of the surrounding buildings, and there was no reply. “Dammit!” I swore. There was nowhere else that I could think of to look for people to fight with us. But where the hell were the people from the Easytoon section? They couldn’t have just all disappeared. They had to be somewhere, and I was about to find out where... or so I hoped.

I searched in the Beginners thread first. “Anyone here?” I called. There was no response. “What a surprise,” I sighed. I stepped through the entrance and checked the chat history.
There was one by a person called ‘AwesomeStick666’. It read: “H1 g13s, 1m n3w h13r.”
“Dammit,” I muttered. Only a recruit, barely able to hold a weapon. I checked further back.
There was another one by someone called ‘Totalium.’ I read the message. “If you are reading this, run like hell. If you don’t, you will surely die.” I felt a chill up my spine. What did he mean?

I heard footsteps behind me. I spun around. Oh shit... I saw what was coming towards me. They were smaller versions of the Pivot Section’s new guards. They were... I don’t even know what they were. They were hunched over and pale blue. If they straightened up, I estimated that they would be about 8 feet tall.

I took slow steps backwards. “Don’t panic,” I muttered to myself. “Just stay calm...”
I slipped on a rock and heavily stumbled backwards. The things were on me in a heartbeat, clawing at my face. I grabbed one’s arm and snapped the joint, sending it shrieking away. I freed my hand from a thing’s grip and pulled out my Glock. I fired three bullets into anything that I saw. Three stumbled away bleeding, one in the throat, one in the arm and one in the crotch. There was still one on me, and I smashed the pistol butt into its face. I felt bones crack, and the shape on top of me was limp. I shoved it off and stood up. The thing bleeding from the throat had stopped moving, the one whose face I had smashed was twitching on the ground, and the other three were gone. A thick trail of blood led into the shadows, but I did not follow it. I got the hell out of there, sprinting out the door and down the street.

Once I made it back to mine and Zeppo`s meeting area, I stopped to catch my breath. I looked behind me, and noticed that there were drops of blood dotting my path. I looked down, and noticed that there was a rip in my pants and a bloody gash showing. I ripped of a piece of loose fabric on my pants and wet it in the nearby river. I then put the cloth on my leg and used some scotch tape to secure it. It wasn`t proper first aid, but it was the best that I could do right now.

I heard footsteps a few minutes later, and looked up. Zeppo was jogging towards me, and there was someone else with him. I let my spirits lift up. We might have someone to help us storm the Pivot section after all.
“’Sup!” Zeppo called. “Found this kid over in the Intro section. I think he’s got some skill.”
I sighed. “You brought an amateur?”
The kid looked hurt. “Hey, I’ve got experience!”
“With what weapon?” I asked.
“Um... well... I’ve used a BB gun...”
“A BB gun?” I turned to Zeppo. “What the hell is this? How will he help us?”
Zeppo looked confident. “Try him out on a few targets. Kid’s pretty good.”
“Fine,” I muttered, “but if he can’t hit at least 3 out of 5 bull’s eyes, there’s no way he’s coming with us.”
“Deal.”

I stood nearby as the kid (I had forgotten to ask his name) lined up the sights of my gun on the five targets lining a brick wall. He fired once, and I saw dust fly up from the bricks. “You missed,” I called. The bullet had impacted nearly a metre above the target.
“I forgot that I didn’t need to account for a BB gun’s shot dropping.” The kid yelled back.
I sighed. “Alright, let’s see you do another shot then.”
The kid fired again, and I noticed pieces of Styrofoam spraying over the room. When they cleared, there was a large hole in the lower section of the target. He quickly adjusted his aim, and switched the gun to its automatic setting. I stood up from my seat. “The hell’s that kid doing?”
The kid pulled down the trigger for half of a second, swinging the gun over to the side as he did so. I looked over, and I noticed that Zeppo was on his feet as well.
“What the hell...” Zeppo stepped over to the targets, examining them closely.
I looked over at the kid. He was holding the gun like a proper soldier, with the barrel pointed at a diagonal angle towards the ground. I noticed that the safety was on. This kid really did know his way around a firearm.
“Cel! Look at this!” Zeppo called. I glanced over at the targets.
“Holy crap!” I yelled. There were exactly three bullets in the targets; one in each. And all of the holes were in the dead centre of the targets.

Zeppo grinned. “Show-off.” The kid grinned.
“Hey, what’s your name?” I asked the kid.
“My name? Well...” The kid looked sheepish. “I, um... I’m an orphan. I don’t really have a name.”
“Well, what do you want us to call you, then? I don’t think you want to be called ‘kid’ every time we talk to you.”
“Um... I don’t know. I’ve never gone anywhere with anyone before.”
“Typical sob-story orphan, then?”
“No, just a bit lonely.”
“You want a name?”
The kid frowned, like he was thinking hard. “I don’t know. I’ll think about it.”
“So you’re ‘kid’ for now?”
The kid grinned. “I guess so. It’s fine for now.”
“Then let’s go, kid.”

Chapter 3

Zeppo hopped up from the brick wall where he’d taken a seat when the kid and I were talking.
“You guys done yet? I’m getting a bit bored here.”
I rolled my eyes. “Weren’t you listening? We were discussing what to call him.”
“And? What’s his name?”
“He doesn’t have one, apparently, and he doesn’t know what he wants to be called. He’s ‘kid’ for now.”
“Really?”
“Yeah. Weird name, I know.”
“I heard that!” The kid said.
Zeppo grinned. “How do you have a personality and no name?”
The kid looked mad. “Would you think I had a personality if I got really pissed and shot you?”
I tapped Zeppo on the arm. “Hey, lay off the kid. He’s new.”
Zeppo sighed. “Fine, but he can’t stay safe from my verbal assaults forever.”
“I know,” I said, “but that’s not the point right now. I know what we have to do before we storm the building”
“What?”
“You’re not going to like it...”
Zeppo paled visibly. “I know what you’re getting at. Are you serious? What is it... actually, what are they?”
“I don’t know, but they act like some sort of zombies. However, they’re pale blue, and they look exactly like a normal person, aside from their skin.”
“Things that act like zombies are as good as. You should know that.”
I was starting to get exasperated. “They have nowhere near the strength and capabilities of zombies,” I said, “because I was able to kill two and send another three into retreat. With normal zombies, I’d have been dead with them all attacking at once.”
The kid walked over to us. “Did I hear right?” he said. “Did you say zombies?”
“No,” I said, “and I don’ think those are going to be anywhere near Stickpage after what happened to them the last time. These are something different. They’re weaker, but they’re large, and there’s some that are at least twenty feet tall.”
“So, get out of the way faster, then?” The kid was bold, I’d give him that.
“Pretty much, yeah.” I looked over at Zeppo. “You’ve gotta deal with it, man. You can’t fight like this.”
Zeppo straightened up and grabbed his hammer off of his back. “Fine. Let’s go.”

[EDIT] And another one!

Zeppo, the kid and I walked through the streets of the Easytoon section. Zeppo had a nervous look on his face, and the kid seemed determined to prove himself. He was using my Glock for now, so I had to rely on my close range weapons. I scraped at a piece of wood with my knife as we moved.
“Where are they?” asked Zeppo. “I thought you said that they were right here.”
“I said in the Beginners thread, if you were listening,” I hissed, “and you might want to be quiet if you don’t want them to hear us.” Zeppo promptly shut up.
“Why?” the kid whispered. “Wouldn’t it be better to fight them in an open area?”
“No,” I quietly explained. “Out here, they can attack us in much greater numbers. Their only advantage right now is numbers, and I’m pretty sure that it would be better for us if we deprive them of that advantage.
“Alright,” the kid mumbled.
We continued on.

As I stepped through the ruined doors of the Beginners section, I knew that something was wrong. The chat log was lying shattered on the ground. I darted over and picked up the device. I flipped the switch, and the light on the screen flickered for a moment and then died.
“Dammit!” I cursed. “How are we going to find out where everyone went now?”
I heard a strangled moan from a corner. “H-h-hi.....g-g-guuh...”
“What the hell was that?” Zepppo whispered.
“I don’t know,” I responded. “I’ll check it out.” I added an elastic band to my carving, which by now was a handmade slingshot. I took out a couple of my needle pellets and loaded one, and then stepped over to the corner.
What I saw sent a chill up my spine.

There was a figure hunched over in the corner, moaning softly. It looked like a normal human, but it was pulsing and slowly growing taller. I took out my flashlight with unsteady hands and pointed it at the...the... thing. It had very pale skin with a bluish tint to it. I took a closer look at it and realized that it was that newfag that had the most recent post ion the chat log. It was... changing into one of those things. As I watched, its skin flickered a bit darker, with more blue in it. I stepped backwards slowly, flicking off my flashlight as I did so.
“Guys,” I called as loudly as I dared behind me, “run.”
“What is it?” came the response from behind.
“You don’t want to know,” I answered, “and if you want to get out of here alive, RUN!” I shouted the last word as the thing lurched up and started moving towards me. I launched a pellet at its forehead, and I saw a splash of blood before I turned around and started sprinting.

“COME ON!” I screamed as I ran, shoving Zeppo and the kid to get them to move.
The room was starting to fill with moans. The sound was becoming deafening. I risked a glance over my shoulder and saw thing after thing pouring from shadowy alcoves as the three of us ran out of the building. I fired three more pellets from my slingshot blindly over my shoulder as dozens of the things pursued us through the streets of the Easytoon section. The kid was running backwards at an impressive speed, firing bullet after bullet into the mass of things. Zeppo was throwing knives that I had given to him. Gradually, the mass of things began to grow smaller. I was starting to get out of breath.

Five minutes later, all three of us were exhausted, and there were still at least two dozen things left. The kid was stumbling forward, out of ammunition for the Glock. Zeppo had run out of knives almost immediately and looked like he was about to either collapse or puke. I was almost falling over with every step that I took. I simply had almost no energy left. I figured that I would be the first one to collapse, so I kept firing every single pellet for my slingshot that I had over my shoulder. After about a dozen blind shots, I glanced backwards and saw that I had taken down almost half of the remaining things. There were 15 left. When I looked forward again, I saw the kid stumble heavily.
[I[Oh no...[/I] I thought.
The kid tripped and fell, and the things were on him in an instant.

DiPi
02-06-2012, 08:35 AM
If it's possible, and I don't wanna be arrogant or something, I would like to add my character

DiPi: He is more specialized in hand-to-hand and knife combat and mostly uses the weapons of his enemy, being a little good with firearms and other weapons. He is an expert of stealth, being not quite muscolar, and always tries to not kill his opponents, except when necessary. He likes to joke even in dangerous situations and to get drunk.

If you think that I should remove or change something, or that it isn't what you were hoping for, feel free to answer me.

P.S. I can change something, yes, but I will not make him homosexual :3

P.P.S I'm serious

Excellion1498
02-07-2012, 04:04 AM
Kai. If you read the front, it's not arrogant, I'm kind of asking for people to join.

DiPi
02-07-2012, 04:56 AM
Thanks, then. By the way, do I have to change something?

Excellion1498
02-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Change something? If you mean in the details, no. As long as there's enough info, I won't change anything. And yes, there is enough info.

DiPi
02-07-2012, 12:35 PM
wow man your description of the character makes it ten times more awesome

Excellion1498
02-08-2012, 12:46 PM
New Feature: Zeppo117 has drawn pictures of the characters! Zeppo and Cel complete, working on DiPi.
http://www.truploader.com/uploads/2_8_2012/879027CelPic.jpg (http://www.truploader.com)
http://www.truploader.com/uploads/2_8_2012/068231ZeppoPic.jpg (http://www.truploader.com)

DiPi
02-08-2012, 12:54 PM
wow man you surely wanna make this a must-see!

Excellion1498
02-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Just to make it clear, the pictures are zeppo's, not mine. I think some people might get confused since it's in my post. (i added the text and cropped the size, etc.)

Sacred
02-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Hey Excellion you seem really dedicated to this story and length-wise it's looking really good. Just wanted to let you know I'm not passing this up as a read. I'm just waiting for when I get the time on my hands to read and contemplate the stuff you've written. Once I read this up I'll most likely consider tossing in a character of mine. In the mean time keep up your effort.

Excellion1498
02-08-2012, 12:58 PM
Thanks Sacred! I actually neglected it for a while before the merge, so I'm making up for the lost time.

Sacred
02-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Glad to hear it.

greatmuqeet
02-08-2012, 02:30 PM
ugh long story i feel like im dying lol

Excellion1498
02-08-2012, 03:13 PM
:mad: Just because it's long doesn't mean that it's bad. If I get some more characters, this'll be a couple times longer than it currently is.

Sacred
02-08-2012, 03:34 PM
ugh long story i feel like im dying lol

You're here in the literature thread to either submit your own original writings or to read other's. If you have a problem with a long read then don't even come to this section.

Excellion1498
02-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Picture of DiPi is up! Again, credit to Zeppo117. I hope you like it, DiPi!
http://www.truploader.com/uploads/2_8_2012/468538DiPiPic.jpg (http://www.truploader.com)

zeppo117
02-08-2012, 03:56 PM
ya i'm glad that you like my drawings Excellion:D

Excellion1498
02-08-2012, 03:58 PM
If I didn't like them, I'd hardly be posting them, would I? Lol, but everything you draw is awesome.

zeppo117
02-08-2012, 04:00 PM
i think i should post some of my drawings:)

DiPi
02-08-2012, 04:01 PM
Picture of DiPi is up! Again, credit to Zeppo117. I hope you like it, DiPi!

o my lord O.O by comparison is like putting me near god and the image is god

Excellion1498
02-08-2012, 04:09 PM
i think i should post some of my drawings:)
Make a thread in the artwork section.

Glad you like it, DiPi! That's your official story picture now, if you're okay with it.

zeppo117
02-09-2012, 03:09 PM
i posted my drawings in the art section, go and see it:D

Excellion1498
02-11-2012, 08:07 AM
I have a new idea for this story. Once it's over, I'll write it again from another character's perspective rather than mine.

zeppo117
02-11-2012, 09:56 AM
that would make it like a 500 page book -_-
not that that's bad, just most people wont want to take there time to read it

DiPi
02-11-2012, 10:03 AM
you could print it and sell it: you would surely be billionaire!

Excellion1498
02-24-2012, 08:54 AM
I haven't updated this in a while. I've added a poll to see if I should continue.

bubbles
02-24-2012, 11:58 AM
I think you really need to patch up on your writing skills, the main problem is pacing. You seem to rush into things, remember it's a story, you should take your time some more.

Still, cool artwork.

Excellion1498
02-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Not my artwork. It's Zeppo's.

bubbles
02-24-2012, 12:58 PM
I know.
Just saying it's cool.

Excellion1498
02-24-2012, 12:58 PM
I know. He drew them freehand. I think he's got a thread somewhere in the artwork section.

bubbles
02-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Hell throw me in there, it'd be interesting to see what you could do with me.
I don't really care what you do with the personality, just make him a reflection of what I'M like. It'd be a good way to improve your writing skills as well I hope.

A long as I get a bubblemobile with a "stupid-fast" speed setting I'm fine.

...And a curly moustache....

zeppo117
03-05-2012, 05:02 PM
k ill draw you too, k...

danick
03-05-2012, 05:14 PM
okay I would like you to make me

Danick: He has the ability to control minds and he is small and pretty stupid and noobish even though he dosen't talk much he wears a black hoodie and stays calm in all situations.he gets exhausted before the others.

zeppo117
03-06-2012, 05:39 PM
ill draw you as well, wont take too long...

already drew Bubbles, and sent it to Excellion1498

Excellion1498
03-08-2012, 03:37 AM
Bubbles picture is up!

bubbles
03-08-2012, 07:48 AM
Oh sweet christ that made me laugh so hard I cried!

zeppo117
03-08-2012, 01:03 PM
er...hope that's a good thing...

bubbles
03-09-2012, 07:53 AM
er...hope that's a good thing...
A very good thing.

Excellion1498
03-09-2012, 07:56 AM
Sorry for not updating, I honestly don't have a lot of time on my hands. I will now, though.

zeppo117
03-09-2012, 10:58 AM
i think i should just stick to drawing and fuck animating and story righting

danick
03-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Yes you should stick to drawing My character

Excellion1498
03-09-2012, 11:20 AM
he's working on it. Takes time to draw stuff like that freehand, you know.

danick
03-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Yes I know and he can take all his time

Excellion1498
03-09-2012, 11:51 AM
They are quality pieces. If anyone likes them, go and bump his thread in the artwork section.

zeppo117
03-10-2012, 06:44 AM
no, I haven't started working on the drawing yet, should only take about a hour or so, just I had more important things to.

I have a life you know. I do more then just drawing.... (I know, surprising right)

(edit) ill try to get it done today.

danick
03-10-2012, 07:31 AM
yup I know and me too

Like i said take all your time:D

zeppo117
03-10-2012, 07:35 AM
thanks, and i finished it.... sent it to Excellion

http://www.truploader.com/uploads/3_10_2012/912845sc00395718.jpg (http://www.truploader.com)

Excellion1498
03-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Gotta shrink it.
Done!
http://www.truploader.com/uploads/3_10_2012/873828DanickPic.jpg (http://www.truploader.com)
Sweet pic. Add that to your artwork.

zeppo117
03-10-2012, 11:28 AM
ya, hope you like it Danick....

Excellion1498
03-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Updated...

Zeppo paced around me.
"So, what you're saying is, that guy was drunk?"
I nodded. "Only reasonable explanation. He was staggering around like he was, and he was slurring his words."
Zeppo snorted. "He staggers and slurs a bit, so he's drunk? He could have been high for all we know."
"But he wasn't," I retorted, "and you know full well that there would have been other signs."
Zeppo sighed. "I know. I just can't believe that he could defeat thost thing while drunk, while that kid... he couldn't fight them off while sober."
"Get over it." I nudged Zeppo with my shoulder. "We knew him for a day, not even."
Zeppo nodded. "'Kay. Now, let's get back to finding some people to help us. Starting with that DiPi guy. Why did you let him join us when we didn't even know him? We still don't know him. All we know is that his name is DiPi and that he knows how to fight."
"Pretty damn well," I added. "He fought off those things alone without a weapon a hell of a lot better that we could have."
"Are we letting him join?" Zeppo asked. "We don't know him. He could very well be a safety risk."
"I told you already, I've already allowed him to come with us. If things turn ugly, both of us will be able to defeat him."
Zeppo snorted, then turned and walked away.

"What's his problem?"
I jumped a good foot or two into the air, then spun around. "Jesus Christ!"
DiPi looked at me ponderingly. "What?"
I shook my head. "Geez. Try not to sneak up on me like that.
DiPi looked confused. "Am I that quiet?"
I snorted. He was either drunk, high, or just plain wierd. "Yes. Did you want anything?"
"Yeah. I was wondering why that guy... um, Zeppo, right? Well, I was wondering why he looked so pished off."
I noted the slur. He was drunk, after all. "Speaking of which, are you always drunk? Drunk in a battle, that takes some skill... or stupidity. Which would you be?"
DiPi burst out laughing. "Skill! Duh!" His laughter grew louder and more hysterical.
I held out one hand in front of me. "Are you sure you're not high?"
DiPi took a few audible breaths and stopped laughing. "Nah, just drunk. I'm always like that. Gives me my fighting style. 'DiPi style', I like to call it. Gives me some originality. No copying other peoples' styles. I used to live near this group of newfags, and they all idolized Terkoiz."
"The guy who defeated everyone except for Hyun?"
"Yeah, him. Every single one of them was trying to emulate his style. Then, when the FAgs came-"
I cut DiPi off. "FAgs? Like, capital eff, capital ay?"
"Yeah. They've come here recently, and there's been riots all over the place. They've been here for weeks, and the riots are a fraction of as bad as they've been, but they've been spreading out more."
"You're telling me that there are Fluidanims rioters here? In Stickpage?"
DiPi looked at me like I was from-well, from the Pivot section. "Haven't you heard about the merge?"
"No."
DiPi whistled through his teeth. "You're out of touch. Where do you live?"
"Doesn't matter. What merge?"
"Fluidanims merged with us. The borders were erased. We're now officially one country."
I felt my jaw drop, and made a physical effort to being my teeth together. "So, those rioters Zeppo and I saw the other day..."
"Those were probably the remnants of the major riots. Did you really not know about the merge? Crazy Jay himself came to make the announcement."
I snorted, disbelieving. "Crazy Jay never makes announcements any more."
"That just proves how important the merge was," DiPi replied. "Fluidanims people even hold government positions."
I shrugged. "That's no big deal. We're merging as equals, right?"
"Right."
"So, it just makes sense that those who held positions of power there should hold them here, as well. The merge'll probably give our population and economy a boost, one that we pretty desperately needed, after the attacks. If they didn't riot, there would have been nothing wrong with the merge."
A look of confusion passed over DiPi's face. "The riots...? Those were actually mostly Stickpage members, who didn't want any former Fluidanims officials to have any official standing in our government. I'd thought that the riots were all over..."

DiPi
03-11-2012, 10:51 AM
you know, about the "DiPi style" you guessed correctly. Congratulations.

(edit) now that I think about it, what if you make all this an animation? Like "Castle", but fullbody (since there is zeppo)?

Excellion1498
03-11-2012, 02:08 PM
bit obsessed with Minecraft right now. I'll get to it later.

DiPi
03-11-2012, 02:16 PM
bit obsessed with Minecraft right now. I'll get to it later.

maybe one day I'll get it, but it's not sure....

Excellion1498
03-11-2012, 03:10 PM
It's pretty sweet. Stickpage even has a server. However, the Creepers annoy me a lot...
Lol off topic. SUBJECT CHANGE!

zeppo117
03-11-2012, 03:55 PM
in the story, you make me seem like a dick...>:(

DiPi
03-22-2012, 07:50 AM
For all the lovers of Total War: I started to do an animation of the story (be glad people) and if it is good enough maybe we'll be able to put it on youtube! I'll use zeppo's drawings to try to make it fullbody, so I really thank you, zeppo, for the material you post (altough I'll modify mine). All this will take a while (considering that this is the first time I try to animate fullbody), since I have to test some things, so be patient!
This is all

zeppo117
03-26-2012, 05:42 PM
cant see why some people wouldent want to be apart of this story... its way too boss!

Excellion1498
03-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Sorry for not continuing this story. I have been very busy outside of Stickpage, and I have both forgotten and ignored Total War for the better part of this year. So, will try to get this back on its feet, and I hope to have a completed fourth chapter added tomorrow.

DiPi
03-27-2012, 11:56 AM
Sorry guys but right now our clan is battling so I have to stop a little the project

to Zeppo: I'll use one of your drawings to make the battle zone

zeppo117
03-27-2012, 02:06 PM
fine with me

DiPi
03-29-2012, 10:23 AM
hey guys I got news: I finished my collab and the clan war has been cancelled (I'm not part anymore of a clan). This means I can start working again on the animation

Excellion1498
03-30-2012, 03:48 AM
Good and bad news at the same time, sorry about Inexyz. On the other hand, I'm hyped up for this!

DiPi
03-30-2012, 03:53 AM
Good and bad news at the same time, sorry about Inexyz. On the other hand, I'm hyped up for this!

don't worry about the clan: it will start again

DiPi
06-02-2012, 04:42 PM
guys, i cancelled the project: looks like I need more time of practice :(

Irian
06-15-2012, 12:44 PM
The only thing is you're obviously implying that the merge is a bad thing..awesome story though, dang

caliph777
06-15-2012, 08:00 PM
continue it. its awesome

danick
06-16-2012, 02:36 PM
sorry caliph but the creator of this has kinda quit SP(he was one of the first subzero members but had to quit SP bcause of school)

caliph777
06-16-2012, 03:06 PM
sorry caliph but the creator of this has kinda quit SP(he was one of the first subzero members but had to quit SP bcause of school)

noooo. i hate school lol

Fordz
09-06-2012, 04:27 AM
Let my RHG be part of this please, (It's ok if you don't do it)
His name is Fordz...

Sadko
09-06-2012, 04:42 AM
Can i be in this lmao? its fucking epic and i cant describe how awesome the pictures are,

danick
09-06-2012, 12:38 PM
yea well Cel quit SP half a year ago, he was the one that wrote the story.

I don't know where zeppo is but I haven't heard of him much.
So lol it won't be possible