Mr potato head
04-21-2008, 10:07 PM
this is the best ive done so far with 24 fps
http://www.*************/open/1208988477
___
just fixed it guys now it should be the right fps

Kitsune
04-21-2008, 11:09 PM
You have to focus a bit more on your physics. It seems to have a bit of the odd and slow-dropping motions. The mirror-floor's reflections never fail in stick fights. They're always a nice touch. You cans see, however, the lines overlapping each other on the neck area of the sick figure where the head and body overlap. Instead of lowering the movie clip's alpha when putting in on a reflecting floor, use the Tint option instead of Alpha to make it lighter. That or edit multiple frames on the movie clip> modify> shape> convert lines to fills and all of your frames will be fill. Your clip will be lighter with no revealing consequences.

mraznbuddy
04-21-2008, 11:40 PM
yeah i was about to mention the physics. >:c but kitsune always get to it before me.

anyways i thought that the only part when gravity actually took place was when the red sticks came out. their movements seemed to have more force in them making it more pleasing to the eye :D
keep on practicing the force from punch and kick and work on physics.

keep it up

rx00worth
04-22-2008, 02:32 AM
i really liked it, smooth and all :D

ragingrasengan
04-22-2008, 09:17 AM
smooth, but it looked forcless add a tremor, italways help add force, as long as you dont over do it. everything e;se was good though, work on physics too, keep it up :D

Mr potato head
04-22-2008, 10:30 PM
im using flash pro 8. for some reason it never saves the swf as the right fps omg this is sooo anoying someone help.

Kitsune
04-22-2008, 10:36 PM
im using flash pro 8. for some reason it never saves the swf as the right fps omg this is sooo anoying someone help.

No. Don't react to our hard judgment and C&C. It's fine!

*sob*

Check the Publish Settings (FILE (or window or control. I forget)> Publish Settings) and make sure everything checks out right. Make sure you pressed OK when changing the FPS. Look at the timeline and see if it's the right number.

It could be your slow azz computer.

Demonix
04-23-2008, 03:46 AM
Pretty awesome very smooth

axerman1001
04-23-2008, 05:59 AM
smoothe dude i like it