PDA

View Full Version : Some elemental Practice

Equinox Fox
01-31-2012, 06:22 PM
http://www.truploader.com/view/569528
Thought I would practice some Elemental effects. For an hour? I'm quite proud of this.
CnC is appreciated.

Cook
01-31-2012, 06:25 PM
very good overall. The movements, althouth stylish, were a bit awkward, and on your particles, lemme say this.

When a particle has been launched into the air, even though it may be desintegrating, it must begin to fall. When they dissolve into thin air irregarless of gravity, it looks odd. When they begin to fall and then desintegrate, it looks so hot.

Equinox Fox
01-31-2012, 06:27 PM
very good overall. The movements, althouth stylish, were a bit awkward, and on your particles, lemme say this.

When a particle has been launched into the air, even though it may be desintegrating, it must begin to fall. When they dissolve into thin air irregarless of gravity, it looks odd. When they begin to fall and then desintegrate, it looks so hot.

Wouldn't fire rise, Lighting arc in the direction of the initial arc and water drop? And as far as the moves being awkward, This is a bit older of an animation of mine but it's still one I never got CnC on. Thank ya bro! I'll keep in mind what you said about the particles...

Cook
01-31-2012, 06:31 PM
I understand the whole thing with the fire, but I think it'd look nice if these "sparks" just kind of angled downward.

But anyways, it's your animation, and it's a damn good one.

Fordz
02-01-2012, 01:54 AM
The only particle that has to go down is water, fire particles have warm air which must rise, electric particles go straight to where they end because lightning is always straight forward to where it goes but it has a random direction but it's particles will eventually disintegrate before it reaches the end.

Flinch
02-01-2012, 07:00 AM
The only particle that has to go down is water, fire particles have warm air which must rise, electric particles go straight to where they end because lightning is always straight forward to where it goes but it has a random direction but it's particles will eventually disintegrate before it reaches the end.

lol.
So which one is it?

This is really nice Bond.
I remember seeing this at some point in 2011.
I don't feel like it needs cnc since it's old. :)

+Omega
02-03-2012, 04:55 AM
your movements are a bit wobbly and your particles are a bit too fast.
and they look a bit rushed, as if you didnt put much effort in it. especially because the form of the particles looks the same all the time

danick
02-03-2012, 06:17 AM
awesome particle effect dude