PDA

View Full Version : Motherfuck.

NekkD
02-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Finish it?

http://www.truploader.com/view/103725

I was thinking of naming it 'Stylez' because i switch from the brush to the line tool, and i was thinking about keeping the motion for the rest of the anim. Should I keep at it, or?
Note that this is my fourth proper animation using Flash. I have had about 7 years experience with pivot however.

Covalence
02-04-2012, 12:28 AM
this is nice: i like the movements and the style you use for different sticks. maybe a bit too fast for my liking but that isn't anything a lower framerate can't fix. the only glaring flaw i see is that the sticks look smaller in the end than they did in the beginning of the animation, not sure if intentional though.

courtesy returned

NekkD
02-04-2012, 12:47 AM
this is nice: i like the movements and the style you use for different sticks. maybe a bit too fast for my liking but that isn't anything a lower framerate can't fix. the only glaring flaw i see is that the sticks look smaller in the end than they did in the beginning of the animation, not sure if intentional though.

courtesy returned
Thanks man, and yeah, I'm still trying to get a hang on keeping them the same size, even when I use the side rulers.
I really need to invest in a tablet soon too.

eviltie
02-05-2012, 01:43 AM
First one reminded me about Rezter. Keep it.

NekkD
02-05-2012, 04:16 PM
First one reminded me about Rezter. Keep it.

will do. I've been working on a new style anyway, I'll put it in there.

Datum
02-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Put more flow into, the stick move in a stop & go manner. if you can do that i suggest you finish, random violence is nice.

NekkD
02-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Put more flow into, the stick move in a stop & go manner. if you can do that i suggest you finish, random violence is nice.

Yeah, I'm still trying to get the hang of it, but I'll practice more. thanks for the CC.

Sacred
02-05-2012, 08:36 PM
Don't add the numerous step noises. It bothers the viewer from paying attention visually when the audio is overpowering.

NekkD
02-06-2012, 04:25 AM
Don't add the numerous step noises. It bothers the viewer from paying attention visually when the audio is overpowering.

ok, I'll take em' out in the final version.
cheers.