PDA

View Full Version : Fullbody Practices - Jomm

Jomm
02-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Got bored, did this in an hour or so.

http://www.fileize.com/view/d96bc3f6-11c/

CC aside from the lack of anatomy? Lol.

EDIT:: I suggest you focus on the right character, it just looks cooler when you do.

kixx
02-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Looks pretty sweet man, but if I really have to CC anything it'd have to be the "lack of anatomy" haha. I'd just prefer more shape to the actual figures, it's still a little too close to stick figures if you ask me. You're already a great animator so their isn't much to CC on the animation, although I do see something looking a little weird in a few parts. The last twist, and land movement the character on the left makes seemed a little strange, like there wasn't enough frames, or it just wasn't smooth/fluid enough there at that point.
Something that could really improve this too is a little bit of extra movements, such as; a body bounce & tumble (when the character on the right hits the deck at the end), or small gesture/preparation animation movements before attacks to give it more of a realistic touch [if that's what you're aiming for haha].

Either way pretty dope animation mang, I want moar sir D:

RawGreen
02-14-2012, 07:31 PM
I love how they have hips and shoulders.

I'll refer to them as left guy and right guy.

Lets start with left guy;
frame 49 the dip down to frame 53, he goes in and out of it way too fast.
frame 49 The bent knee appears awkward a seems stretched back way too far.

Right guy, frame 31, arm is positioned weird as it goes into the next frame.
The kick at this point is moved into very strangely.

Some bounce/momentum for the Right guy at the end would be a good touch, but I'm assuming someone's said something like that already.

flashfree-k
09-22-2012, 05:57 PM
looks like kung fu.

Rafah
09-22-2012, 06:27 PM
intense! great work jomm!