PDA

View Full Version : Hit F***ing Hard! {STW}

Stormwalker
04-23-2008, 02:19 PM
Well i have this idea of making multiple animations with some hard and/or unique/cool hits/combos. And don't bug me about my sucky physics please.

Ok heres the first one
Leg throw: http://pivothost.org/animatorhost/upload/v2/stormwalker/legthrowcdae.gif

Automaton
04-23-2008, 02:30 PM
SUCKY PHYSICS! FIX THEM!

joke

anyways i know im only a beginner so im not one to crit, but maybe a bit too stiff when he jumps? i dunno, the legs just look a little too stiff, though i can see that that might have been what you had been aiming for. apart from that, looks great! and good luck with the rest :D

joeyodaguy
04-23-2008, 02:37 PM
cool... me likes. cant wait to see teh others. :Undercover:

Darc
04-23-2008, 03:06 PM
... Tbh, that kind of sucked compared to your others. The victim was alright. You should have added a ground shake when the attacker fell, because it looked like he fell pretty hard, and the attacker's legs don't bounce enough IMO.

Stormwalker
04-23-2008, 03:24 PM
Damn! Just when I thought you give good C&C , you start to give only CRIT. lol

Darc
04-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Technically, just the beginning was crit... it was good... just the worst I've seen from your animations

Stormwalker
04-23-2008, 03:30 PM
no thats not what I mean , its like ... C&C is both , what I did right and what I did wrong , Crit Only is like when you just say what I did wrong. And in most cases it sounds like the ani is complete trash.

Darc
04-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Well, again, the victim's reaction was awesome, and I liked the slowmotion, you just need to work on the attacker's landing. It was a pretty short animation anyways.

tyler6270
04-23-2008, 03:40 PM
I liked it alot :D. But hey I got one question how do you fill the heads? When I fill something and move it in pivot it sometimes gets these white spots in its head.

Stormwalker
04-23-2008, 04:14 PM
just make them thicker.

Darc
04-23-2008, 09:58 PM
There's another way, make an open head, make a static line going down until the very middle of the head, then add a circle at the end of the line that has a length of 0 (yes, it's possible) and increase the thickness until it fills the head. Or, make it thicker like Storm said, and fill it up. When you fill it in, test it to make sure there are no white spots, if you see one, fill up that whole area.

Darc
04-24-2008, 06:47 AM
Here, I'll comment the animation on the first page with that template.

Person that know's how to comment: Hmm... very well done, the slow-motion was a nice touch.
As you said, you kind of need to work on the physics, for instance, make the attacker bounce more.
Other than that, I loved the way you made the victim react to the neck flip, that's the way you gotta do it. So, yeah, nice animation :D

^Needs to be like this, in case you didn't notice ;D^

Noob's comment: Lul, bettah dan I culd do, you ponez :Happy:

Asshole comment: Dude, wtf was that? The attacker's reaction was all F***ing wrong! It sucked!

Just Crit:
Meh, it was alright, wasn't too good tbh. The attacker's reaction was all wrong and there wasn't really a lot of impact. Sorry, just not to good :[

lul, asshole comment FTW!

Stormwalker
04-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Darc thats what I've been telling , but you didnt show the example of just crit. Anyway Jet god damn it , think what you do , instead of going in pointless argument, if you don't even know what your talkin bout. Nice way of making a noob out of yourself.

Darc
04-24-2008, 02:50 PM
Bettar :D?

Deathwish
04-24-2008, 03:03 PM
You're both being immature.
Cut the ****ing shit or 1 day bans.