PDA

View Full Version : full body expression

Philito
02-19-2012, 03:34 PM
did not end as planned, there are many body parts going to to different ways and,even though is a short animation I got frustrated, really frustrated, but I wanted to finish it so here is it.
You can see how the quality decreases at the end, I'll put more effort in the next one.

http://www.truploader.com/view/115242

dabigE13
02-21-2012, 02:29 PM
very nice man! yeah i saw what you ment by the different body parts! still very good!

Kitsune
02-22-2012, 04:18 PM
The forms are drawn really well. The movement's wonderfully fluid and you seem to have a nice grasp of the fundamentals, but I have a feeling you animated this straight through chronologically. If you draw the first and last poses first you're less likely to shrink the idle arm on the right. It looks really awesome and was pleased to see something with full body movement. keep practicing this stuff!

Philito
02-22-2012, 05:40 PM
tank you very much, specially you kitsune. I fell bad to say this but I rushed the part after he puts his left arm behind, did this because I wanted to finish fast, great mistake.
I see what you mean by setting up the first and the last frames but I have troubles leaving them intact I always make some changes when they are the next ones in the timeline.

I find this kind of moves or actions the most difficult to do, because when you are animating a fast paced scene you got all this extreme posses that are very clear to do but when working with this you have to inspect every frame more thoroughly.

VToon2886
02-22-2012, 09:09 PM
One word. Amazing.

RawGreen
02-22-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm really impressed. Also, love the critique from Kitsune.

This makes me want to do more fullbody ASAP xDD

Great job yo!

Equinox Fox
02-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Out of curiosity, did you rotoscope?
On a somewhat seperate note. That looks amazing bro!
I pretty much have to agree with everything that Kitsune said.
Keep up the good work!

Kitsune
02-23-2012, 03:50 AM
This makes me want to do more fullbody ASAP xDD
I want this to happen so bad you have no FUCKING idea.

Out of curiosity, did you rotoscope?
Pretty positive he didnt. Rotoscoping usually looks flawless in craft because its traced. Rotoscoping is all about making a video into something pretty and animated looking. This was a movement test.
Glad you guys like my wordy words.