PDA

View Full Version : 30fps Stick animation, no doubleframing[RawGreen]

RawGreen
02-22-2012, 10:12 PM
http://rawgreen01.deviantart.com/art/Speed-Animation-0-94-286665885

Arrow Keys scroll through the animation, Enter/Return to resume playing.
30 FPS
150 Frames(5 seconds of animation)
60 layers
20 library items

Self Critique:
The Black stick wobbles at the start of the run.
the Green stick wobbles allot...
The pick-up/toss lacks easing to show weight, but the force is fine.
Not all the guts/insides have reflections.

Comments welcome.
If I missed any critique you yourself would like to mention, feel free to speak up.

GuzFA
02-22-2012, 10:16 PM
epic burned ass o.o

Arch-Angel
02-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Oh my, I didn't know you had it in you, sir.
that was pretty epic. Nice effects, and I liked the gore. The little things are what stands out the most.

Good job.

RawGreen
02-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Oh my, I didn't know you had it in you, sir.
that was pretty epic. Nice effects, and I liked the gore. The little things are what stands out the most.

Good job.

the fart?
<3

thanku too

Kitsune
02-23-2012, 03:46 AM
Looks really great. Have you challenged yourself to do stuff like this at only 12 fps? I feel the human eye can track any motion at that rate, and I like trying to make the most fluid thing possible without a high framerate.

The effects are lovely. The guts on the insides not having reflections probably also shouldnt be your concern. Try making something with the most interesting poses possible, fluid as possible at 12 fps. That animation I'm excited to see :D .
But yeah all the physics and reactions are fun to look at as I expect with stuff from you. You'd make such a fantastic fullbody animator.

RawGreen
02-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Looks really great. Have you challenged yourself to do stuff like this at only 12 fps? I feel the human eye can track any motion at that rate, and I like trying to make the most fluid thing possible without a high framerate.

The effects are lovely. The guts on the insides not having reflections probably also shouldnt be your concern. Try making something with the most interesting poses possible, fluid as possible at 12 fps. That animation I'm excited to see :D .
But yeah all the physics and reactions are fun to look at as I expect with stuff from you. You'd make such a fantastic fullbody animator.

I actually use 12fps....or 15fps by default.
I animate with fullbody on a daily basis.

I have a thread up with some stuff I've uploaded, have a look.
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33941-Some-Fullbody-type-stuff

Covalence
02-23-2012, 10:44 AM
i don't have anything major to critique, but i noticed you put reflections on the walls rather than just the floor. that's a nice eye for detail you have

Kitsune
02-23-2012, 11:59 AM
I actually use 12fps....or 15fps by default.
I animate with fullbody on a daily basis.

I have a thread up with some stuff I've uploaded, have a look.
http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?33941-Some-Fullbody-type-stuff

right! I'm really forgetful, my bad

germangood
02-23-2012, 12:14 PM
Haha good animation i laugh and watched it again XD

Arch-Angel
02-23-2012, 06:33 PM
Actually the animation ability.
I suppose I haven't seen much of your work.

I always knew you were pretty good, but this was excellent.

HyMaster
02-23-2012, 07:28 PM
The animation is Good...But it looks really slow at some points of the animation...But those particles are damn good...
Anyway..It's a pretty animation

CrewKid
02-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Dude this is awesome and did you say you rushed??? This is one of the 1st few things ive seen from you and i like it a lot!

Excellion1498
02-26-2012, 10:29 AM
60 layers? Holy crap, that's a lot. Makes a difference when you take your time and put in a lot of effort, I guess.

Chimero
02-26-2012, 10:35 AM
Hmmm, I like the particles. and the fart(lol) effect. though since you bevelled the sticks, I think you should have bevelled the buildings (or blocks or what they are) on the background as well. So it looks that the bevel is coming from an actual light source.