PDA

View Full Version : How do I make my animations smaller?(In KB)

stickmaycry
04-23-2008, 09:12 PM
I was trying to find out how to make my animations (I use pivot just so you know)smaller in kb size.I can't find a topic related to my problem so I had to post and I even tried googling it.No good links.

So can anyone help me?Or give me a tut.Or is there another way instead of attaching it?Reply quickly and thx.

Ordinair
04-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Try taking unused files out of the library, reducing music quality, have less frames etc. If you have a big filesize, it is usually because of the music you've added and/or images you've imported.

LN3uq
04-23-2008, 09:24 PM
Well, he said it was pivot, so there's no library or music.

The only way I can think of is to make the actual animation smaller. And you shouldn't upload them to stickpage. Use a different site, like this one http://www.pivothost.org/index.php?page=public and then post the link in your thread

stickmaycry
04-23-2008, 09:24 PM
Try taking unused files out of the library, reducing music quality, have less frames etc. If you have a big filesize, it is usually because of the music you've added and/or images you've imported.

Um,I didn't edit any of those cause it's piv.Piv sux with music btw.Hmm what does unused files got to do with kb?Is there another way?Like for example

Donno weather this sounds crazy or not.

Hosting?But I don't know how.

stickmaycry
04-23-2008, 09:26 PM
Well, he said it was pivot, so there's no library or music.

The only way I can think of is to make the actual animation smaller. And you shouldn't upload them to stickpage. Use a different site, like this one *the url he posted* and then post the link in your thread

Hey!Thanks!You solved my prob thanks dude.Thanks lots!