03-01-2012, 10:46 AM
http://jake1002.deviantart.com/#/d4rhcko

mmgunna try to continue it! Thoughts?

Foscex
03-01-2012, 01:06 PM
i think it is awesome :3

dabigE13
03-01-2012, 01:34 PM
it was animated well but it was kind of just speed punches and kicks for most of it. there wasnt much choreography or combos!

poppetje3D
03-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Nice smoke!

Ichimaruu
03-01-2012, 02:29 PM
Nice smoke!
;) thanks man!

there wasnt much combos!
I don't really understand what you mean by that, by definition there are combos in there. Maybe give an example? otherwise i don't really get what you mean sorry

CrewKid
03-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Oooooh its ichimaruu! Why dont u change your name? But i like the anim alot because the huge smoke thing was really well done and the variety was great.

Kitsune
03-02-2012, 12:02 PM
the music destroys this for me :/
when I mute it it's pretty nice though. I wish the camera was zoomed in a little more at the start. The angles are nice. Love the one where he hits the wall. That's very unique here. The one where red's backed up against the corner is pretty awkward though. The pose and angle seem pretty uncomfortable. maybe moving the camera closer to his face would help, maybe drawing the pose different or changing the angle would help.

I like your backdrop but the detail of the pillars comes forward as the floor drops back, which is distracting. I'd rework it but this seems really on the right track. nice shit

Ichimaruu
03-02-2012, 12:14 PM
the music destroys this for me :/
when I mute it it's pretty nice though. I wish the camera was zoomed in a little more at the start. The angles are nice. Love the one where he hits the wall. That's very unique here. The one where red's backed up against the corner is pretty awkward though. The pose and angle seem pretty uncomfortable. maybe moving the camera closer to his face would help, maybe drawing the pose different or changing the angle would help.

I like your backdrop but the detail of the pillars comes forward as the floor drops back, which is distracting. I'd rework it but this seems really on the right track. nice shit

Yep pretty much agree with all this, apart from the music ofc, but I can't appeal to everyone with that so it's fine. ;)

Kitsune
03-02-2012, 12:18 PM
yeah i think im alone when i say I don't like that kind of music when im watching an animation, so whatever

Tentionmaru
03-02-2012, 12:31 PM
good stuff Ichi, I really like where you're going with this one. and "there wasnt much combos!" made me lol, seriously. did that guy have his eyes shut the entire time? xD
music wise I'm not the biggest fan either, but that's because I usually like music with no lyrics in it for my animations, but I make rare exceptions.