PDA

View Full Version : Cinematic Angle test (possible upcoming anim)

Xero
03-03-2012, 12:06 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/39fc151f-aa6/
UNFINSHED
I decided to do an angle test, though I despise having some boring and pointless anim to do it, so I decided to make this a little background story for my RHG.
the angles I use are just some basic pans and zooms, and the occasional 3-D "coming at you" angle.

SCOUNDREL
03-03-2012, 12:08 PM
Nice,It feels like an anime.

Xero
03-03-2012, 12:09 PM
I try, thanks!

acb
03-03-2012, 12:35 PM
urm, shuld use text instead..

Quik
I enjoyed the last 2 angles but the rest could use some work...

Plz work on your brush strokes before trying anything legit...

Also I see you are a Neon Drane fan... trying to remake Hell Breakers?

Philito
that was pretty good but you should whatch the proportions of the sticks, in the scene where the three students are sitting the torso of the blue one is really large also the final background, where the stick is falling, doesn't looks like the ground or somewhere where someone would fall it looks more like some shapes of different colors if it wasn't because of the trajectory that the stick takes I wouldn't know that those are some montains or rocks on the bottom, I liked the sequence of the ''camera'' but also watch out for the shaky movements.

Xero
03-03-2012, 12:52 PM
I enjoyed the last 2 angles but the rest could use some work...

Also I see you are a Neon Drane fan... trying to remake Hell Breakers?
my RHG's background is based off of learning from drane, so yeah, thanks for the cnc
ACBeam, I know I should've used normal text, but its just a test right now, I haven't decided if Im going to make this a full thing or not.

Kitsune
03-03-2012, 02:39 PM

Just a side note, it's kind of poor form to say stuff like this while giving advice. I notice you like saying "legit" but in this context it suggests to the person they aren't ready for a substantial project, and it's kind of condescending. Sometimes this sort of advice is what people need but I don't think really developed strokes are required for making a project.