PDA

View Full Version : kick and hulk smash

mraznbuddy
03-03-2012, 06:41 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/19438a56-249/

Bleh I need to practice anticipation and stuff like that again :[

Kitsune
03-03-2012, 07:27 PM
I think all of that looks really great. The effect couldve used more frames and easing.

supranova
03-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Haha Theo, stuck with the old name again?

Looks good honestly. The whole thing flows like is normal for you and your anims, but I agree with kitsune, the boulder slide could have been eased out some, and he maybe could have stayed in his post smash pose a bit longer.

Honestly I see minimal rust. Keep posting stuff!

eviltie
03-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Theory!! Man, I hope you're now back completely. Pretty great unrust, needs to delete some frames to add force, but it's amazing to see that you're keeping your cool style.

CrewKid
03-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Its great but the only problem I see is when the ground breaks up you can see the horizon through the rocks.

Kitsune
03-04-2012, 12:10 PM

Looks good honestly. The whole thing flows like is normal for you and your anims, but I agree with kitsune, the boulder slide could have been eased out some, and he maybe could have stayed in his post smash pose a bit longer.

:D havent seen you in years

Its great but the only problem I see is when the ground breaks up you can see the horizon through the rocks.

Thats a good thing. it means its transparent line art that can be colored easily in the future if he advances to the coloring step.

mraznbuddy
03-04-2012, 12:18 PM

Holy shit supra! :D haha nice to see you again. and yeah back with the old name, but of course I still prefer Theory :P

Yeah the rocks can use a bit more work, but I was done animating by then lol. I'm still lazy as always. Thanks for the comment guys. I'll be posting more stuff, and when I'm satisfied...I'll jump back to my full length animation again O.o

CrewKid
03-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Do you animate head first? Or a certain way? Body, torso?

mraznbuddy
03-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Uh, I animate everything for each frame first. I start with the head, then body, then legs and then arms. I remember trying to animate head first, it's not possible for me lol.

Hidro
03-04-2012, 07:18 PM
it starts very nicely, but the last kick and the hulk smash are a bit stiff, someone said some frames must be deleted to add force, i kinda agree with that, but you should add frames in the transition from crouched on the ground, to weird final stance, the blur just doesn't do it.
Nice kicks anyways :)

supranova
03-07-2012, 06:59 PM
:D havent seen you in years

Haha Kitsune its good to see you still active as well! Suprised you still remember me from those collabs of yours so long ago.

Good seeing you too theo, both ya'll need to come on Irc soon.