i made this in 45 min
it is my first animation with sounds
and i tryd to make a very fast combo...
so yeah cnc plz?

http://www.truploader.com/view/097389

Ichimaruu
03-04-2012, 11:41 AM
http://www.truploader.com/view/097389
main thing to think about here is movements, take this image for example; would anyone actually throw a kick like that? Maybe if the leg he was standing on was facing the other way it could just about work.
http://www.fileize.com/files/e1213cc7/c2f/untitled.bmp

Second thing to note is gravity, when he jumps he hangs in the air for a while then drops instantly, without something to push off he still has to accelerate at a constant rate towards the ground so you have to ease the fall in to make it look realistic. Same applies to the second jump when he jumps left across the screen, he goes slowly at first and then sharply increases speed when he punches whereas that's not physically possible; if a ball is thrown it horizontally it will never change speed in a horizontal direction till it hits the ground (save air resistance)

It's just little things like that which can make your animations look a lot more polished, your stick construction looks pretty neat already and some of the combo linking at the end looked great.

Kitsune
03-04-2012, 12:15 PM
I agree that some of the movements look odd, but the easing, consistency, and all that looked pretty solid. I was impressed that you could do this in 45 minutes. I can get behind most of the above post, except bear in mind:

whereas that's not physically possible

is never a bad thing

Foscex
03-04-2012, 12:17 PM
ok so
for the image that you showed, i actually tryd to built up power so he could stomp (<- i have no idea if this is a real word) the ground, like moving his leg in a curved position to the ground
i know i looks a bit unrealistic but i didn't really found another way to built up power ( i hope you understand this??? )

and i promise to work on my gravity :D

thanks for the cnc

Kitsune
03-04-2012, 12:46 PM
ok so
for the image that you showed, i actually tryd to built up power so he could stomp (<- i have no idea if this is a real word) the ground, like moving his leg in a curved position to the ground
i know i looks a bit unrealistic but i didn't really found another way to built up power ( i hope you understand this??? )

and i promise to work on my gravity :D

thanks for the cnc

Oh well I didnt get that. If it's an anticipation for a stomp then just bend the extending leg about 90 degrees and keep the other arm forward for balance i guess

Foscex
03-04-2012, 01:03 PM
ow ok that should work, thanks

Nhazul
03-07-2012, 10:57 AM
Pretty good overall man. As far as that stomp pose, I use a similar one, but even more exaggerated once in awhile. If your animating something like a stomp, it's usually better to make it more dramatic, meaning make it more noticeable. Like slowing down the frames, directly before and/or after, possibly adding some camera shake if thats your thing or not. Everything just kind of ran together too fast. That pace works great for the combos, but some of the moves need to be slowed down, including the jumps.

Some cool moves though, good work, looks like some great cnc was offered all around.