03-06-2012, 03:24 AM
Gonna make this BIG!!!
and this is my discovery of my best shot:
http://www.fileize.com/view/304b1f05-251/

Sorry its unfinished

dabigE13
03-06-2012, 06:11 AM
cnc not trollin :)

try double framing in the beginning, instead of stretching and skewing.... im really not a fan of using the same picture multiple times (as also found in the flip), some people can get away with it but it just looks a little tacky. and on the last jump there was no gain! he needed to speed up to jump, as aposed to randomley going faster!

raynmetal
03-06-2012, 09:15 AM
A) As said before, draw every frame instead of rotating or skewing the same stick over and over

B) Add more easing frames or double frame or decrease the frame rate, the animation went too fast.

C) Anticipation could have been used before the jump(ie he bends his knees before flying up in the air instead of inexplicably flying)

D) Practice the running-mation.

E) When the guy lands make him bend down, and then start to make him run again to show that he has SOME weight. Here he looks like hes floating around

F) Nice shot at the background. Perhaps there could have been more interaction with it, otherwise it all seems to go to waste.

jadriel0117
03-06-2012, 01:45 PM
I try 20 fps, it went better :)

Kitsune
03-06-2012, 06:24 PM
I try 20 fps, it went better :)

Just so you know it's just standard to animate 24 fps and just double frame most of the actions so it's like it's 12 fps, while single framing any unclear or fast actions.