PDA

View Full Version : <wiresw0rd0>

=Craftsman=
03-10-2012, 04:32 PM
- Name: <WireSw0rd0> a.k.a. Wire

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jackstone885/Animals/s.png

- Abilities: The Wire Sword is a heavily-modified combination of a screwdriver, taser, and several cables. Its wires are very extendable and can be used as a whip. It also charges itself with electricity, and can provide deadly shocks to levels of causing incapacitation. Also, his Wire Sword is much like a lightning rod, and can absorb nearby electricity, discharging it as a lightning bolt. Other than that, Sw0rd0 is an average martial artist.

- Weaknesses: The Wire Sword runs on a battery that can deplete itself quickly if overused. While it can be easily recharged, it does take some time. Also, the Wire Sword is incapable of handling large projectiles, such as rockets or bombs. <WireSw0rd0> himself, is but an ordinary being, with no noticeable physical oddities, but is for some reason, easily distracted by shiny objects.

- Story: A mysterious mechanic, <WireSw0rd0> is an alias, as his real personality is a mystery. He is rumored to possess an IQ of 187, which led him to creating the Wire Sword. While a skilled fighter, he has a major sense of morality, and only fights when provoked. When victorious, though, he still spares his opponents. It seems that his opponents are the only ones who have any general idea of his personality. The rest is completely unknown.

- Demo : http://www.fluidanims.com/rhg/=Craftsman= <--This is just until I can reupload it to truploader.
(Before you call me a ripoff of FLLFFL, I will freely admit to taking inspiration from his demo. I just thought it looked cool, so I tried it out. First time I've done the grid floor.)
- Battles: 2

-Template:
Here
(http://www.fileize.com/view/fad6fde7-5d9/)
-Avaliability: Nope. Fighting Rosie now.

Swammy
03-10-2012, 04:55 PM
haha that demos pretty cool
nice rhg

=Craftsman=
03-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Hm. By now, I thought I would get more posts. (oh yes, I am egotistic. >_>)

Xero
03-13-2012, 09:50 PM
your demo just screams "FLLFFL inspired!"
nice RHG, lol

=Craftsman=
03-31-2012, 04:32 PM
Updated the main post, expanding the abilities section a bit, updated the story, and changed battle status. Wish me luck. X: D

=Craftsman=
04-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Profile pic update!

Rade
04-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Reminds me of SSJ's style. Smooth demo BTW.

=Craftsman=
04-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Okay, I'm free again! Wish me luck against BlackStar/Gale!

Rosie
05-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Nice RHG you have here, really crafty idea, I like it :D
The only problem is the picture is 100x100, probably because you uploaded it from your computer, upload it to a site such as Fileize (http://www.fileize.com), then use the BBcode link.
It's a common thing, people do it alot, I did it at start, don't worry. :)

=Craftsman=
05-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Nice RHG you have here, really crafty idea, I like it :D

Wow, either that was intentional or just a huge friggin' coincidence. XD

Rosie
05-22-2012, 11:48 AM
It was intentional X3
And this again:

The only problem is the picture is 100x100, probably because you uploaded it from your computer, upload it to a site such as Fileize, then use the BBcode link.
It's a common thing, people do it alot, I did it at start, don't worry.

=Craftsman=
05-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Status and profile picture updated! As well as a template! :)

SCOUNDREL
05-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Goodluck on the fight brodie.

Shensurei
05-28-2012, 05:24 PM
Try not to bail on the fight, bro.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you and Roseface can do.
Promise me you'll finish :>

=Craftsman=
05-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Try not to bail on the fight, bro.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you and Roseface can do.
Promise me you'll finish :>

Trust me, I was the challenger, and I will not bail out. Seriously, she's had a lot of bad luck with her challengers. XD

Vinz
08-25-2012, 05:49 AM
woaah, Cooooolll Nice Demo Dude :rolleyes: