PDA

View Full Version : Shadowkirby (Shadow) vs. Quik (Kayo)

Shadowkirby
03-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Both of our battles are unfinished, but Quik decided that we should turn in what we have and wrap this up. I honestly didn't like the idea, but he insisted.

http://www.fluidanims.com/rhg/swf/19429Kayo%20pic.jpg (http://www.truploader.com/view/078090)

http://www.fileize.com/files/1a143432/c58/shadowkirby_rhg.png (http://www.fileize.com/view/fdb6b1ff-9f1/)

Vote fairly please!

It's a DRAW, everybody! Don't vote anymore!

Shadowkirby
03-11-2012, 10:36 AM
There, Quik! Now we're even! rofl (Quik accidentally voted for himself, so I evened it out. XD)

Quik
03-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Lol... I iz such a dumbass....

>w<

killakam98
03-11-2012, 12:16 PM
You both really should of took a lot more time to finish, bit I vote for ShadowKirby. Sorry Quik

xLycanx
03-11-2012, 12:20 PM
lol both of u were evenly matched and i loved both of your music :D
tsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ima vote for shadow just to even it out :D

Quik
03-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Killa don't say sorry, Shadow's part was sexy...

Lycan that's not a good reason to vote...
Voting for anything other than an honest opinion of your battle is against the rules ain't it?

Xero
03-11-2012, 12:36 PM
quik actually had his background made out, while shadow's was bitmap
then again shadow did have more done than quik, both parts we're awesome....
nnnrrrghhhh hard to vote
shadow gets my vote!!

HazerHD
03-11-2012, 12:44 PM
I voted for quik, I donno why but I think I like his style a little better (no offense : P), but you both did a great job

mannez
03-11-2012, 12:59 PM
i liked both but i think quick is gonna get my vote. i just think it smelt better in my opinion

+Omega
03-11-2012, 01:15 PM
Only completed battles are to be posted in the battle zone.

blastth
03-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Well this is a hard choice

Quik
Good
detailed background
combo started out good

Bad
Intro (Not the preloader)
Lack of action
Not finished

Shadowkirby
Good
Combat
Intro

Bad
Background (Bit of a boner killer)
left in planing
Not finished

Honestly this was a difficult choice, but I'm gonna have to go with Shadowkirby mainly for his combat (even though I couldn't see most of it with the planning still there -_-)
Sorry Quik you never really got to the combat so I couldn't really give you points on the combat.

Nato_
03-11-2012, 04:18 PM
both are very unfinished man but i still vote shadow because his was more done so there was alot more to see

Quik
03-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Ok... let's get this outta the way...

BIG DISCLAIMER!!!!

My battle was longer than Shadowkirby's actually...

Mine was about or near 50 seconds and Shadow's from what I counted was only about 35 seconds or so no including the white part...

I just wanted to factor this in for possible confused voters...

Stracked
03-11-2012, 04:43 PM
well the two are very cool , but i have to say shadow, the combos were a bit better , but i have to say that quiks anim is very good, the bg is good except that is not at all made by him :S

EDIT: well both bgs werent made by them at all lol

Quik
03-11-2012, 04:45 PM
Stracked the buildings themselves were not mine but I did edit them and also the primary building being fought on was made by me... and shadowkirby's is made by bitmap.. in otherwords he didn't make his at all...

:|

MadMirrors
03-11-2012, 04:51 PM
I just broke the tie.

Swammy
03-11-2012, 04:59 PM
quik actually had his background made out, while shadow's was bitmap
then again shadow did have more done than quik, both parts we're awesome....
nnnrrrghhhh hard to vote
shadow gets my vote!!

rrrrr this !

Damn Quik i wish this was finished....HMMMM ITS SO ARD TO PICK lol.... i have to agree with the fact Shadow has more done.....but Quiks had a sexi look to it...
Im watch again n vote later >.<

Flashwire
03-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Well here's CC for you fellows:

Shadowkirby:

• When Shadow touched the ground after the kick from Kayo, he was wobbly. It also happened again when Shadow launched himself toward Kayo.

• The combat was alittle stop and go especially after the forth angle.

• The BG could have been different instead of a simple bitmap texture. You could have made a nice grass area to compensate.

• The fact that the planning is still there makes it hard for mostly viewers to see some of it.

Quik

•The BG is alittle lazy, you used the decoto tool alot to make those buildings and that's what l don't like. You could have made a simple rectangle for the building structure then draw smaller blocks. I like BG's that are made from your own imagination.

• ln the beginning, Kayo and Shadow are alphaed so you could see through them, Shadow's head was also alphaed when he was walking towards Kayo.

• The walk that Shadow did was very choppy and l don't like the way his arms never cross. His left arm resized a bit

• The attack Kayo did do Shadow's leg was very spazzy and didn't have much easing, you need to look that over.

• When Shadow was fixing his leg, his proportions are way off, he has a long leg, but very short knees. Its impossible to fix your leg with that anatomy.

The combat was extremely choppy and really stop and go. There was also some more spazzing at the end.

Extras

• lt's odd how you both used the same intro even though you saw your battles beforehand.

• l don't really like the music selection in either one.

I voted for Shadow because of the presentation of combos and angles.

Shensurei
03-11-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm friends with both of you >n<
honestly, I liked Shadow's choice of music and scenery more...
But Quik's animating was more fluid and it had arms....and some fx....so i gotta vote for Quik.
sorry Shadow :<
(i love you both)

Shadowkirby
03-11-2012, 06:31 PM
I can tell that it's going to hurt a lot if I lose this match. :(
But I won't lose! At least I have friends that are actually supporting me! I've worked hard on this match and I'm not going to let this stab me in the heart! I must not lose! If I win this miraculously, I promise that I will work even harder on my next one!

http://www.fileize.com/files/df8b14ad/fb7/worried.png

MadMirrors
03-11-2012, 09:00 PM
Not try to be a downer but there is a chance you might not win a small possibility a doubtful piece of hope that uou could loses,but its a small percent.@,@

Malregima
03-11-2012, 10:01 PM
Quik
good- background, detailed stick(loved the eyes btw), effect
bad- intro was a bit too long and the walking just threw me off guard(idk i just did not like your walking loop for shadow)
ShadowKirby
good- action, more variation in angles, leaving the storyboard so that i can see what you wanted to do
bad- work on the background and when you were tweening the stick head to match up with the music(where shadow raise his head and Quik lowering his) you could have added profile next to them so that it wont be so boring.

overall, both of the animation would be entertaining to look at if it was not for the fact that neither of you finished it.

baloon
03-12-2012, 01:10 AM
now they are even.AGAIN.

Shensurei
03-12-2012, 01:38 AM
now they are even.AGAIN.

Yeah cool.
No one cares.

Quik
03-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Voters plz don't vote on a selection just to even it out...

It fucking annoys me when ppl do that..

Shadowkirby
03-12-2012, 05:32 AM
You know what? Since it's going to be even again, let's call it a draw. Agreed, Quik?

Lagant
03-12-2012, 06:22 AM
no. in the clan war of knight vs balance rekeu and reap4u both had incomplete parts

Craziest God
03-12-2012, 06:39 AM
I say it's not time to showing yours work
use more time to finish it....

Quik
03-12-2012, 11:46 AM
no. in the clan war of knight vs balance rekeu and reap4u both had incomplete parts

I still fail to see what the fuck that has to do with our battle... but ok...

He wanted to call it a draw due to us getting equal votes constantly (and he can't stand the suspense lol...), but think about it... wouldn't it be gay if Shadow lost by like 1 vote? That doesn't make sense and it sorta isn't rly legit... I wouldn't feel very accomplished... this battle wasn't very well done to start with due to life problems, mom, school, mom, flash glitches, and of course MOM!!!!!

>:C

But anyway you get the point we were trying to make clear...

dabigE13
03-13-2012, 12:20 PM
i hate when the intro is longer then the animation >:(

Mranimator15
03-17-2012, 12:04 AM
Cmon shadowkirby i saw potiential and all your RHG battle ARE UNFINSIHED!!

Villun
03-17-2012, 01:05 AM
Hmmm, How the heck do you both have the same intros? I thought I saw Quik making that.
Anyway, This battle kinda sucked coz they where both unfinished but my vote goes to, Cannot decide. Quik had some good building art. Shadow had better animation, I could understand most parts. But I vote Shadowkirby. They where both good. Wait, I just voted because I see it says "Vote Fairly Please" Under shadows image, Wth?!

Silv
03-19-2012, 02:20 AM
Both are unfinished :/

Quik
03-19-2012, 02:24 AM
Anybody who is still voting or commenting here is a retard...

The match was already decided, it's a draw...
Now quit posting here, live your life, get laid, get a wife, have kids, and smoke weed...
Chances are if you are still posting here you never did that in the first place...

ghi
04-06-2012, 06:58 AM
:3

Bro Sauce
04-07-2012, 06:33 PM
This battle is already done.Stop voting for QUik. God you guys are d**ks