PDA

View Full Version : Rhg 1

CrewKid
03-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Me vs. Lycan

He didnt turn his in by the deadline because he got into trouble so I won my 1st RHG by default
which kinda sucks it wasnt fair. But here it is anyways. I REALLY had to rush the ending because I was busy as heck.

This is my 1st and last battle with Deacon V1 because his powers are too hard to implement at my
current skill level so im making a new one.

Enjoy My 1st battle (also first angles, first fullbody attempt, first wings, lots of firsts.)

http://www.fileize.com/view/5bf5f2d1-3c2/

Deadline was six days.

My RHG -the black one, his power is strength through absorbing other peoples blood. It allows him to shapeshift.

Lycan's has electricity and energy claws. If Nemesis is about to die he goes into corruption mode.

I KNOW that battles should be in the battle zone but he didnt present his and I just wanted to hear some comments instead of just votes.

therevenant
03-13-2012, 03:04 AM
this isn't the right place.
you have to post your rhg battle into the rhg battle section of the forum...
and congratulation for you first battle, good animation.

Omen
03-13-2012, 05:03 AM
one of the character's power is a rip off of naruto...just saying

CrewKid
03-13-2012, 10:58 AM
I know rev, but lycan forfeited so i wanted some comments as opposed to strictly votes.

acb
03-14-2012, 08:35 AM
I don't like the fact that the whole animation isn't up to date with the song, only bits. A song like cracks wouldn't be suitable to use without sound effects, well it is just not for this animation.

RawGreen
03-15-2012, 11:29 AM
You could use some smoother transitions between movements and poses.
With timing and scenes.

Try some easing with camera movements.