View Full Version : Rosie

Pages : [1] 2 3

Rosie
03-13-2012, 01:42 PM
http://www.fileize.com/files/bafc136e/20e/Rosie_Banner.png

http://i.imgur.com/ifekVMu.png
http://i.imgur.com/c1j15DZ.png

Clan
http://www.filz.us/files/eea72384/c45/TH_logo.png (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?75381-TH-TwistedHigh)

Theme song - Stratovarius - Eagleheart (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCnn7WEQIDI)

COLOURS:
Body and wing outline: #FF00FF
Hair (Does not have to be animated, but optional) #800080
Wings fill : #9900FF
Eyes - #99FFFF
Alignment
Neutral

Race
Prototype Tarkid (A "Tarkid" is a human-butterfly hybrid species, now extinct. Rosie is not a true Tarkid)

Powers
-Wings-
Her most notable ability is her butterfly-like wings, which enable her the gift of flight.
The Pendant of Polaris
A golden pendant around Rosie's neck. It gives her the ability to conceal her abilities until she needs them. The aura or energy released by anything can never be detected or tampered with whilst the pendant conceals them away.
Violet Blood
Rosie's blood is a very viscous fluid, and is a deep violet color. This power was granted by the pendant, as it started a small infection of sorts on her chest. Her blood is also explosive with it leaves the temperatures of her body (her body temperature is over 50 degrees Celsius), and it also homes in on living matter.
Rosie has also used this to her advantage; she has made severe cuts in her palms and then stitched them up in a certain way, which allows the wounds to be opened when she tenses her whole hand, and close the wound up again when not.

Weapon
Rosie's hand crafted sword known as the 'Petal Storm', it has gone through many modifications and upgrades
Current Version: VII

http://i.imgur.com/JEGw29c.png

Private Message me for download

V)
http://www.fileize.com/files/2dfcc284/f10/Petal_Storm_5.png
VI)
http://www.fileize.com/files/448c3ee8/b8f/Petal_Storm_4.png
III)
http://www.fileize.com/files/9bce4b2f/3a0/Rosie039s_New_Sword.png
II)
http://www.fileize.com/files/bc9be0ee/c6d/Rosies_Sword.png
I)
http://www.fileize.com/files/b830625d/5a8/Rosie039s_Sword_1st_Design.png

Weakness:
Rosie relies on her sword a lot of the time; taking and keeping her away from it would only be at an opponents advantage.
Rosie's main tactic is the use of speed and agility; she is very weak to heavy blows and hard hits. She is rather lightweight for her age, which allows her to fly faster; this also means that she can knocked out of the air easily with good accuracy.
Rosie has to be very cautious with using her blood. Since it is her blood, she mustn't overuse it, or else it could weaken her momentarily, and extreme over use will kill her. Fortunately she will only beyond use it as a last resort strategy, as she has a very small chance of surviving, as her body creates blood much faster than a human body.

About

Project R.O.S.I.E. (Recreation Of Sapian Insect Experiment) was a project hoping to recreate an extinct species of humanoid-butterfly hybrids. The experiment created a female being of the desired human-butterfly properties; All human characteristics, and a large pair of butterfly wings. She was looked after by bioligists under the name Rosie, raised for 19 years, regular days treated in very special care, such as only knowing a handful of people, and sleeping every night in a test tube.
By the time she was 19 the scientists wanted to make the next step in project R.O.S.I.E: Breeding. Unfortunatly, she could not do this with a regular human, the only way to let Rosie have "Offspring" was to disect her, remove her brain cells, sex organs and create prototype sperm cells to match her sex organs. Rosie refused, as she knew the process would kill her. So she was attempted to be put through the process by force, and her anger caused her to smash the machine she was biologically formed from, the high voltage gave her a powerful static shock, that instead of harming her, fused into her body, giving her the power to control a generatable source of the powerful static from the machinery.
After using this new power and her wings to escape, she encountered a blacksmith who saw through the wings instead of seeing her as a "mutant", this blacksmith sheltered her for 2 months, and he allowed to her make a weapon to defend herself with, which was a trendy pink blade. She promised herself never to return to the place that gave her life, and nearly took it away from her, a week later she crossed paths with an RHG fighter, who explained the RHG system to her, and so she went to RHG for the fun she wanted, and as she was always peaceful in the government's care, she would never suspect them in looking for her in such a violent place.
During her stay in RHG, Rosie familiarised herself with Clans, and was offered memberships in a few, such as Dragonfly, the northern justice keepers, lead by a man named Alius, she decided to reject her invitation because she felt she didn't feel she was a 'hero', along with a few other clans, she noticed clan Legend, lead by a strong leader, known as Xero, she was interested in joining the clan, and was eventually accepted into the clan, she happily accepts this offer with pride, and awaits her duties.
A while later in RHG, Rosie got caught in a blizzard in a northern region, she took refuge in a small ice cave. Rosie noticed to her amazement, a large, jewel-encrusted treasure chest in the cave, however, it had no lock, so it could be opened. Bursting with excitement, Rosie opened the chest, revealing a small emerald pendant. She decided to keep the pendant and wear it as a necklace, un-aware of its magical capabilities. Rosie soon discovered her wings had disappeared, she began to panic and become scared for a while, until when she began to relax a few hours later, her wings "spawned" on her back again, she soon discovered her pendant had a special connection to her soul, and learned the abilities to summon and conceal her wings and sword at her will. She also noticed as her sword began to glow a green light, it re-formed in a new design, she knew again this was the pendant's doing, it used its magic powers to upgrade her sword. She now uses the ability to conceal her wings and sword out of battle to become less of a threat of capture to the R.O.S.I.E. hunters, giving her the ability to enjoy modern life more.

After 3 failed battles, Rosie began to blame this on herself, she began to worry, panic and stress, her emotions faded away and she began to train more and more, she would spend whole nights in the woods practising and mastering her skills, until one night she tripped whilst practising with her sword, which pierced through her stomach, leaving her in wrenching pain and nightmarish agony, she screamed ear-wrenchingly for help, but this failed to reach anyone.
She muscled herself up and slowly limped to wherever there was help. And at least she found help, but before she could say anything, she collapsed from the wound and the exhaustion of the day.
She woke up in a familiar and cosy place, it was the home of the blacksmith who sheltered her during her escape from the forgotten project, as she was taken good care of as before, the blacksmith gave her another chance to create another stylish blade. For months she worked on it, but all the blood, sweat and tears were worth it in the end, she created the Petal Storm V, greater than the others, and powered by her pendant.

A week later, she set off on her travels, but encountered somebody familiar, it was an old friend from RHG, but her mind was bittered from her cold, painful experience, she thought that she was left to die, as if no-one cared, which darkened her mind, and she instantly striked for the RHG fighter, powerless against the element of surprise of both his re-union with an old friend whom thought dead and the thought of her attacking.
She then realized that all her training had been worth it, she was greater in combat and the use of her blade than before.
She re-entered the huge doors from when she first entered, this time with greater skill, a darkened mind, and no fear...

After being re-welcomed by friends she once knew, Rosie began to settle down and look for somebody to battle, hoping this time that luck was on her her side.
One morning, she woke up and outside the arena, and bumped into a young man, this instantly sparked anger into Rosie's mind, then took another look at the man, he called himself Neptune, then stated he was searching for a challenger, then she instantly and sharply grabbed firm hold of her sword, then thrusted it towards Neptune's throat, challenging him to a fight.
After Neptune was over the heart-stopped surprise of her challenge, he grinned and accepted.
They agreed to battle the next day, all Rosie could do was hope this battle would not turn against her fortune and go a success...

After the two met up at the battle field and met up to fight, a battle unfolded; Which was for the most part, a seeming match for both, leaving an uncertain victory. But in a flash and slash, Rosie swiped her sword un-controllably, which by an amazing strike of swordplay and luck, sliced Neptune's body clean into two, which ended the fight and left Neptune towards a medical team, which after watching the operations and many emotions tugs and pulls, her urge of violence vanished into oblivion, never to return, her heart opened up once again, leading her back to her original self.
After Neptune was back with his feet returned to the ground and torso whole, they both shook hands and waited the results of their battle. Rosie had eventually taken the win, and this fight had not only given her a first victory, but also a new sense of pride, and all over, a refresh of herself.

One day, Rosie woke up and noticed an odd purple marking from the area around her chest where her pendant was, at first she ignored it and during the day, she was practicing her abilities with a friend when she discovered her static abilities were weakening, and eventually faded completely after 3 hours.
When she was done, they set off for home again. However, Rosie tripped and accidentally made a small cut across her palm from her blade...but something was different, her blood was a deep violet colour, and was very viscous, but the strangest thing was when her friend examined it, it shot upwards and made a direct hit on his face, and even stranger, it made a small purple explosion, which killed the person in the process. Shocked and terrified, she ran home and began to investigate this ability; She learned it was explosive when it left her body, and it targets biological material, and being very light, it can zoom through the air and land a hit. Her desire for this power had made a dangerous effect, she made two deep cuts into her palms, and use many sewing and stitching techniques to grant the ability to open the cuts up and close them whenever she wanted, but what triggers it is unknown, which granted her a new power all together.

Personality:
Rosie is known to be a caring and loving friend to anyone, but having a rather shy persona slows her down often, but at the right time, she can have a bold and bright attitude that gets her through thick and thin.
After many operations and accidents during phases of the project's unfoldings, she slowly picked up many of these methods and over time, became well educated yet untrained with medicines and injuries.
She loves a challenge and will always do her best in any situation.

Demos

Petal Storm V Demo (http://filz.us/vWM)

BlackOut Demo (http://rosieanims.deviantart.com/#/d5s40z2)

Older Demo (http://www.fileize.com/view/a0d001e0-0ab/)

Availabilty:
Unvailable
New RHG/Major updates coming soon, likely around December
Battles:
VS Pups
(Cancelled via opponent forfeit)
- -- --- ---- --- -- -
VS Kizunami
(Cancelled)
- -- --- ---- --- -- -
VS =craftsman=
(Cancelled)
- -- --- ---- --- -- -
VS bl3u
(Win) - Poll (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?48476-Rosie-(Rosie)-vs-bl3u-(Neptune))
- -- --- ---- --- -- -
VS Dublyoo
(Win Via Forfeit) - Thread (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?56343-Rosie-VS-Dublyoo-(Forfeit))
- -- --- ---- --- -- -
VS Anubis
Lost - Poll (http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?77151-Magus%28Anubis%29-vs-Rosie%28Rosie%29)

Quotes:
"You shouldn't judge people by looks, you'll get the impression I'm going easy on you!"
"I don't fight for good or bad, I fight for the fun of fighting!"

Hitlist
Tamen - Kervik
Gumball - Kyu
Shadowkirby - Shadow
balistiik - Asura
Xiaoshadow - Alice
subzero1112 - Deus
eXtreme247 - HEADZ
Mercury - SoL
Charry - Cherry
Feel free to ask to be added to this hitlist.

Xero
03-13-2012, 01:49 PM
I see U
AND YOUR ON MAH LIST! (:<

Those Xero seeks:

Kusoku (8bakon8) -met! *rematch*
ROSIE (rosie) -yet to meet *friendly battle*
Verin (cresent) -yet to meet *friendly battle
koga (BLADERUNN3R) -yet to meet *classmate battle*
shibu (shibuya) -yet to meet
fox n Q (KidKei) -yet to meet
Sirius (VirusKid) -yet to meet *classmate battle
tentionmaru (tentionmaru) -yet to meet
Nhazul (Nhazul) -yet to meet

*saved for last* Neon Sensei (Neon-drane) -Final
lol

Rosie
03-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Lol okai

Fp3
03-13-2012, 03:48 PM
I like it C: and you should finish your demo it was intense :0

Rosie
03-13-2012, 03:52 PM
yeah, im trying out for a clan, so when thats done i can post that, i just really wanted to get this up, ill finish it sometime ;)

Shensurei
03-13-2012, 03:54 PM
^u^
Your animating skill is quite impressive!
Your character's story is pretty cool, too.

Quik
03-13-2012, 04:14 PM
I find this a bit too girly for me but I like the demo...

Stracked
03-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Wow , amazing rhg , haha and its a girl ...
Awesome demo , good powers .. and good way to animate em , but i just find the quality of the pics a bit bad , like pixelated , more than that there is nothing wrong :D

Oh i see , pic needs to be 150 150
lol

also i would like to fight you once , tell me when (maybe a bit later than today) and we battle (probably a lost battle 4 me lol)

SCOUNDREL
03-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Cool. I have an opponent for you as soon as she sets up her RHG page. ^u^

Nanite
03-14-2012, 01:20 AM
Nice RHG you got here, Rosie, and I agree with fp3, that demo was intense even with no enemy sticks visible XD
and aren't you already a part of Legend?

baloon
03-14-2012, 01:59 AM
ok so.....it's a girl? cool cool.

Rosie
03-14-2012, 09:48 AM
No. Trying out

Xero
03-14-2012, 10:52 AM
ok so.....it's a girl? cool cool.

Wow , amazing rhg , haha and its a girl ...
That seems to be the main focus around here
are you people really that surprised a girl can animate? lol

mannez
03-14-2012, 11:27 AM
That seems to be the main focus around here
are you people really that surprised a girl can animate? lol

its rare because sometimes computers arnt alowed to be in the kitchen. (im joking <3) bu nice demo and lovely rhg. just too pink :3

Rosie
03-14-2012, 11:36 AM
its rare because sometimes computers arnt alowed to be in the kitchen. (im joking <3) bu nice demo and lovely rhg. just too pink :3

you dont like pink!? D:

Stracked
03-14-2012, 12:24 PM
No i am not surprised , is just that normally girls preffer to do different things , and i like to be friend with girls that like to animate , for example , _camila_ and i were very good friends lol ...
also , pink is cool ...

mannez
03-14-2012, 12:51 PM
mmmmm not my fav colour

Rosie
03-14-2012, 12:56 PM
mmmmm not my fav colour
colour isnt everything ya know

mannez
03-14-2012, 12:58 PM
colour isnt everything ya know

lol (not racist guys) no i know. its great rhg.

Xero
03-14-2012, 01:00 PM
_camila_ and i were very good friends lol

were? or still are? lol
pink is an unusual color, yes, but like rosie said it's not everything, iv'e seen other RHGs that are pink, so its not really a big deal

Rosie
03-14-2012, 01:02 PM
lol thanks anyway mannez ;)

KidKei
03-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Finish the Demo, looks interesting :3

Rosie
03-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Finish the Demo, looks interesting :3

will in the future Kei, after my tryout for Legend ;)

flamedude
03-14-2012, 02:13 PM
Purty sick that is :D

Rosie
03-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Thanks

Nato_
03-14-2012, 06:26 PM
nice rhg hope the demo gets completed. who knows mabey we can have a battle

Rosie
03-15-2012, 02:33 PM
nice rhg hope the demo gets completed. who knows mabey we can have a battle

yeah, sometime :D

Nato_
03-15-2012, 08:59 PM
maybe sometime next month?

Rosie
03-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Sure! :D

ultrarobot23
03-16-2012, 08:35 AM
I find this a bit too girly for me
same comment

Xero
03-16-2012, 08:37 AM
lol, does it matter?

ultrarobot23
03-16-2012, 08:38 AM
nope

Shensurei
03-16-2012, 08:59 AM
Then why post it?
So what if it's girly?
This site's a total sausagefest, anyway (the male-female ratio is like way off, i know we have female animators and coders but we don't have a whole lot).
We need some estrogen up in here.

Xero
03-16-2012, 09:01 AM
its because quik likes being sexist :3 jk
anyway, it doesnt matter what gender type we have on this site, we're all human, we all have the capability to do the same things.
so I think this conversation should end.

ultrarobot23
03-16-2012, 09:01 AM
Then why post it?
So what if it's girly?
This site's a total sausagefest, anyway (the male-female ratio is like way off, i know we have female animators and coders but we don't have a whole lot).
We need some estrogen up in here.
.......................................because your lonely dosent mean we need chicks in this forum

Xero
03-16-2012, 09:06 AM
dude, I know for a fact this "Chick", who happens to be a friend of mine, can animate 10x better than you.
I wouldnt go there.

ultrarobot23
03-16-2012, 09:12 AM
dude, I know for a fact this "Chick", who happens to be a friend of mine, can animate 10x better than you.
I wouldnt go there.
Shensurei IS A WOMAN?!?!?!?!!?!? BUT IT SAYS FREEZING MY BALLS OF IN COLORADO

Xero
03-16-2012, 09:14 AM
talking about rosie
shen's a dude

ultrarobot23
03-16-2012, 09:15 AM
talking about rosie
shen's a dude
oh..........well i wasn't talking about rosie LOL (she probably could kick my ass at pivot and flash)

Xero
03-16-2012, 09:17 AM
no, you we're refering to all the girls on this forum.
and I quote

.......................................because your lonely dosent mean we need chicks in this forum

ultrarobot23
03-16-2012, 09:21 AM
no, you we're refering to all the girls on this forum.
and I quote

1st off rosie was the only chick i know on this thread
and second that IS probably the only reason SHEN wants chicks on the thread. so my douche bag comments were for SHEN!!!

Mr. Evil
03-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Well, is doesnt matter if Rosie is a girl, does it? No. And i know for a fact she is, since i know her personally, and find something better to do in your spare time than spam my ex's thread

ultrarobot23
03-16-2012, 09:44 AM
What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ex???????????????????????

Rosie
03-16-2012, 09:50 AM
What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ex???????????????????????

yes, and why is that important? btw stop spamming or else i will report you

Xero
03-16-2012, 09:53 AM
already did, no need

Rosie
03-16-2012, 10:07 AM
Well glad thats over, thanks GX ;)

Xero
03-16-2012, 10:10 AM
no prob ^_^

ultrarobot23
03-16-2012, 10:51 AM
wish you luck on future battles rose :)

Rosie
03-16-2012, 05:13 PM
wish you luck on future battles rose :)

well, thanks

Envission
03-17-2012, 09:40 PM
rosie your so awsome :D even if your demo isnt finished :)

SCOUNDREL
03-17-2012, 09:47 PM
People why do yall hate it when people find it interesting a girl animates? It's not sexist,its like if a girl really liked and played football good with guys,It's just that they usually don't. No need for hateful comments or reporting no matter what the user has typed in the past if he didnt type anything worng at the time then its not "bad-reply" worthy or "report" worthy if it's not offensive towards anyone. And spam is useless posts. Saying that she is a girl ISN'T useless since a lot of people,including Xeo,have said it before.

Shensurei
03-17-2012, 09:52 PM
Thank you for bringing up this RESOLVED ISSUE, cash.

(ohbtw, about the football thing.....my school played a team last year, their punter was female. But that's literally all she did.)

Xero
03-17-2012, 09:59 PM
can we bring this conversation to a stop please?
@cash READ the whole thing before jumping in. you'd see we've already resolved the conflict
@shen thank you for proving my point.
Now everyone WILL stay off the subject or I'll report it to a mod.

Silv
03-17-2012, 10:11 PM
i'll challenge you, just as soon as i get some great help with my animating a make my RHG page.

Rosie
03-18-2012, 01:09 AM
Well good luck, make it interesting! ;)

btw, DO NOT bring up the argument again!!!

Patt The ODST
03-27-2012, 03:15 PM
Nice- can't awit to see the rest of your skills- we needed another pink stick to *replace* kaikai...

Rosie
03-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Nice- can't awit to see the rest of your skills- we needed another pink stick to *replace* kaikai...

youll see them after my first battle, wish me luck <3
Im not replacing anybody btw

Patt The ODST
03-27-2012, 03:35 PM
youll see them after my first battle, wish me luck <3
Im not replacing anybody btw

You are- unintentionally- I don't know if there are any other pink female RHGs here...

Rosie
03-27-2012, 03:51 PM
I don't know if there are any other pink female RHGs here...

It doesn't really matter, you know... it isn't worth bringing up.

Patt The ODST
03-27-2012, 03:59 PM
It doesn't really matter, you know... it isn't worth bringing up.

*wgab-a face*
Mah bad- just the fact that everyone seems to like and respect them- KaiKai blew up when I left and about everyone had her on their challenge list- It's good to have them-hte people who make the pink F RHGS. They pop up once and a while and it seems like you can chart times in RHG by when one of them popped up.

I'll just shut up now- I get confusing after a while.

DarkTime21
03-27-2012, 04:06 PM
Rosie, if i challenge you to a fight against prime, will you except?

Rosie
03-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Rosie, if i challenge you to a fight against prime, will you except?

1. Unavailable, read the front page.

2. maybe in the future, you i think you should improve before you challenge somebosy "out of your reach"

Nato_
03-27-2012, 05:29 PM
aw man i was gonna challenge you, maybe after pups?

DarkTime21
03-27-2012, 09:59 PM
improve before you challenge somebody "out of your reach"

Out of my reach huh? You got a point, so you will be one of the first people i will have to beat, but that is in the future. So until then Rosie :D

Smile
03-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Hi there Rosie. ;) Remember me?

That demo was intense, it would look nice when finished. The powers are pretty simple, and I like it. Cool story too.

Rosie
03-28-2012, 07:43 AM
@Nato_ Yeah, sure!

@Darktime21 Well, good luck until then, you'll need practice before "I WILL BE YOUR OPPONENT!" XD

Nato_
03-28-2012, 08:32 AM
cool you better win with pups

Silv
03-28-2012, 02:08 PM
I call dibs on next fight with her!

DarkTime21
03-28-2012, 02:45 PM
you'll need practice before "I WILL BE YOUR OPPONENT!" XD
Wow, not only am i offended, but you just.......you know what, nevermind, i am just going to get better so that i kick your butt when we fight :p

Drone
03-28-2012, 02:47 PM
lol, you shouldnt be offended, she's tellin you the truth. you do need training before challenging most of the people youve set out to fight

DarkTime21
03-28-2012, 02:51 PM
lol, you shouldnt be offended, she's tellin you the truth. you do need training before challenging most of the people youve set out to fight
I'm not saying she isn't right, i was offended by how she used my quote. What she said is true, can't denie that

Rosie
03-29-2012, 10:54 AM
I'm not saying she isn't right, i was offended by how she used my quote. What she said is true, can't denie that

If you know it's true, why did you bother to challenge me? :/

DarkTime21
03-30-2012, 02:20 AM
If you know it's true, why did you bother to challenge me? :/

The reason i want to challenge you is because i find you and your character a challenge of my animation skillz. All the people on that list are challenge and goals that i plan i getting past. You and Your character are one of those goals i need to get past to reach the next level of my animation skills.
Besides, if a person doesn't have goals to challenge, then what is the point of them even trying?

Mr. Evil
03-30-2012, 07:28 AM
The reason i want to challenge you is because i find you and your character a challenge of my animation skillz. All the people on that list are challenge and goals that i plan i getting past. You and Your character are one of those goals i need to get past to reach the next level of my animation skills.
Besides, if a person doesn't have goals to challenge, then what is the point of them even trying?

Dude, Rosie is way more of a "challenge", you are still a beginner, Rosie is intermediate, or maybe higher, her skill from yours is too much of a distance.

Xero
03-30-2012, 08:42 AM
Woah, hold on cresent
This guy has a reason, he wants to work himself up while incorporating that into his RHG, I admire that, yes he is a beginner, but he has a list, and is following that according to his current skill. You're a bit too quick to judge there.

KidKei
03-30-2012, 11:04 AM
Posting, just because I love Rosie :D

Xero
03-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Then its considered SPAM!!!
*reports*
Lol

KidKei
03-30-2012, 11:15 AM
D: Rosie did you ever finish that demo of yours?
I would like to see

Rosie
03-30-2012, 11:30 AM
D: Rosie did you ever finish that demo of yours?
I would like to see

Ill get it done after my battle with Pups

Shensurei
03-30-2012, 10:17 PM
Damnit. Now i need to fix my brain.
Anyway, yeah.
we should...battle.
sometime.
in the future.
when you're available.
after i battle shadowkirby.
>.>
*grows a manly mustache*

Nato_
03-31-2012, 05:42 AM
wow rosies getting like a line up full of battle requeast, so your gonna have to get in line man. lol

Rosie
04-03-2012, 05:05 AM
wow rosies getting like a line up full of battle requeast, so your gonna have to get in line man. lol

RACK EM UP! lol :D got a good line up of foes here. :3

Xero
04-03-2012, 10:37 AM
I feel so unwanted now...
*proceeds to head to the roof and sets up rope*
*cries hysterically* tell my clan...I want those tryouts done... *jumps*

Nato_
04-03-2012, 11:38 AM
*rope snaps* its not time yet man, theres still someone out there man

Xero
04-03-2012, 11:54 AM
*falls to death*

DarkTime21
04-03-2012, 02:03 PM
*Walks up, instantly bringing Xero back with the power of my awesomeness* what's going on?

Nato_
04-04-2012, 03:18 AM
*shot in stomac by sniper* lol
there should be a thread for this, im pretty sure we could pull off a long whatever this is

Xero
04-04-2012, 03:35 AM
"roleplay" it is called my friend.
Though I think there shouldn't be a thread for it because some people come in and ruin it. thats why I do it on a private chat with cresent and rosie most of the time. Its fun, but I get furious when its ruined by a noob :/

Rosie
04-04-2012, 03:41 AM
"roleplay" it is called my friend.
Though I think there shouldn't be a thread for it because some people come in and ruin it. thats why I do it on a private chat with cresent and rosie most of the time. Its fun, but I get furious when its ruined by a noob :/

Yeah, we do, A LOT! lol
BTW, im gonna sound like a real party-pooper, but can you keep the role play off this thread? Thanks.

Xero
04-04-2012, 03:43 AM
Every party needs a pooper, that's why they invited you.
Party pooper!
Party pooper!
Alright, headed to school, and I can't stand these kids on my bus. Later. :3

Nato_
04-04-2012, 03:47 AM
lol. same here man and where do u guys private chat at anyways?
BTW rosie hows the anim vs pups doing?

Kazumi
04-05-2012, 06:45 PM
ur demo reminds me of one vs many by hyun XD

Rosie
04-12-2012, 05:19 AM
ur demo reminds me of one vs many by hyun XD

Yeah, the opening angles were mostly inspired by Hyun, after all there isn't anything wrong with being inspired, is there? :P

Kazumi
04-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Yeah, the opening angles were mostly inspired by Hyun, after all there isn't anything wrong with being inspired, is there? :P

of course not, being inspired helps us get better

Rosie
04-19-2012, 08:22 AM
Alright challengers! Im available! So get in line! Its first come! :D

Kizunami
04-19-2012, 08:28 AM
I challenge you. HA!

Rosie
04-19-2012, 08:32 AM
I challenge you. HA!

Due date? :D

Kizunami
04-19-2012, 08:33 AM
hmmm, May 17th?

Rosie
04-19-2012, 08:35 AM
hmmm, May 17th?

Alright then ;)
Please don't bail on me....lol

S-Critical
04-19-2012, 08:55 AM
ohhh I cant wait for it :D

Tarek
04-29-2012, 07:28 AM
There's like butterfly wings and the sword almost reminds me of a magic wand. XD

Meh, nonetheless, I like the angles in your demo. :P
Aren't you gonna finish it, or summin?

Shensurei
04-29-2012, 08:02 AM
Alright then ;)
Please don't bail on me....lol
Good luck with that lol. He bails on me quite a bit X3
(ily kizu)
(ily roseh, but less than kizu)

Rosie
04-29-2012, 09:09 AM
@Tarek they are butterfly wings. :P her original weapon was gonna be a butterfly knife, but didnt find it easy to animate, and i may finish it, or start a new one after my 2nd battle, and thanks btw

@Shen ...at least he still loves me Damn you, Kizunami... >.<

Tarek
04-29-2012, 03:12 PM
@Tarek they are butterfly wings. :P her original weapon was gonna be a butterfly knife, but didnt find it easy to animate, and i may finish it, or start a new one after my 2nd battle, and thanks btw

You mean, a knife that can fly?! :O

Drone
04-29-2012, 03:14 PM
You mean, a knife that can fly?! :O
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_knife
derp

Patt The ODST
04-29-2012, 03:26 PM
You love puns don't you rosie

What's next- irony? Fighting X-treme with a fly swatter?
XD

MadMirrors
05-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Can she kill?

Rosie
05-06-2012, 02:04 PM
Can she kill?

She prefers a friendly fight, but if the opponent thinks differently or pushes her to the limit, she will, and it wont be pretty :3

MadMirrors
05-06-2012, 02:08 PM
There is evil in then, cool.

Tarek
05-07-2012, 10:42 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_knife
derp

Yeah, I knew that... xD

Flawchy
05-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Nice RHG, when I make mine I love to battle but you're too good for me ;-;
Imma practice and battle you soon :3 haven't animated properly in over a year :P

Rosie
05-07-2012, 11:05 AM
Yeah Tarek, suuuure...... ¬_¬

-Update-
Made the pic 150x150 (only just noticed it shrunk down :/)
Put a new pic of the sword so it's easier to see.
A download for the sword
Added 2 quotes from Rosie
btw Thanks Flawchy, and GL ;)

Mr. Evil
05-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Made the pic 150x150 (only just noticed it shrunk down :/)

I'm surprised a Mod didn't come by and lock it, this page has been here a while, at least you've sorted it :D

Rosie
05-07-2012, 02:35 PM
Im on the verge of quitting animating right now, I don't have any reasons to keep going, all the time i've had battling Kizu, all i have is two fucking seconds of frame by frame animation, and along with personal reasons, I'm trying my best to keep going, but If i do leave, I'll say how great you've all been to me, this could be farewell to you all....

Xero
05-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Iv'e already said what I need to say here...
Hopefully my words will pull through, and you take those words and make action.
Succeed...

MadMirrors
05-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Damn that's to bad I thought I get to battle you one day.

Rosie
05-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Well, I've took some thought to it, I'm staying, sorry about that, but I'm thinking of changing my RHG though, I'm not too sure about that, I'm forfeiting against Kizu (sorry bout that), I'll get to work on the basics again, and prepare before i do another battle, halting challenges for a while

MadMirrors
05-07-2012, 03:06 PM
How long must I wait Rosie?

(@<@) <--------- IN WAITING FOR RESPONSE

Xero
05-07-2012, 03:09 PM
Well, I've took some thought to it, I'm staying, sorry about that, but I'm thinking of changing my RHG though, I'm not too sure about that, I'm forfeiting against Kizu (sorry bout that), I'll get to work on the basics again, and prepare before i do another battle, halting challenges for a while

Glad to hear you've taking thought after my lecture.

Rosie
05-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks Xero, you're a good pal, I'm stayin, but i MAY change Rosie though

EDIT: Still giving this a thought, if i become inactive for a while, dont worry, Im not quitting entirely, but i may leave animating a while then come back again.

Shensurei
05-07-2012, 03:57 PM
That's rather unfortunate.
I was really looking forward to animating her one day.
Lol whatevs. I can always use her as a practice dummy :3

Rosie
05-07-2012, 03:59 PM
That's rather unfortunate.
I was really looking forward to animating her one day.
Lol whatevs. I can always use her as a practice dummy :3

well, im still giving that thought, I may change, i may stay with her, but for now, not too sure.
Yeah, you can always do that :3

Mr. Evil
05-07-2012, 04:10 PM
You're changing RHG? Go ahead, make it good, and if you need to go away and comeback, you can, we all understand, we all have those depressing days when all we want to do is give up. I wanna see that fire still burning Rosie!

Rosie
05-07-2012, 04:13 PM
*sniff* thanks everybody, you've all been really supportive for little old me... *tears of joy*

Shensurei
05-07-2012, 04:21 PM
*sniff* thanks everybody, you've all been really supportive for little old me... *tears of joy*
We r b ur frendz.
We will support your decisions no matter what :)
Unless, of course, in involves you killing yourself. That doesn't really seem like something a friend would be supportive of.
But anyway, yeah. Supportin yew.

=Craftsman=
05-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Unless, of course, in involves you killing yourself. That doesn't really seem like something a friend would be supportive of.

No.., no that doesn't. That's just disturbing. O_o

Shadowkirby
05-07-2012, 05:13 PM
What? You'll be changing your RHG soon? Aww, but I like her. She seems to fit your image. I also want to battle her soon. :(

Well, if you do, hope you could change back to her.

Xero
05-07-2012, 05:15 PM
she said she "may"
She's considering some things over.

Rosie
05-08-2012, 07:18 AM
She's considering some things over.

Mostly still giving thoughts as to stay here or to quit animating, and plus I find my RHG rather difficult to animate, so that may affect it, and if I do change my RHG, I promise to make it good, Its most likely I'll be staying on Stickpage

Speaking of battles, This battle will be my last in a while, since I dont think I'm ready for RHG battles yet, so when I'm ready, I'll open challenges.
After this battle with Kizunami, no matter if I win or lose, I'll try to still be active, but I'll be mostly doing practice and such, mostly on reactions and linking combos, then practice on Rosie's wings (I never practised at all to be honest, my demo was the first time I ever animated them.
Once again, thanks for the support everyone.

EDIT: I have an idea as to what I'll be changing my RHG to, but I'll be switching idea's and practising all of them to see which I'm best at, this time it will be based upon my skill rather than originality, although I will make these ideas as original as I can.

Rade
05-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Rosie, I'm sorry for the times I've offended you in this forum, and I hope to see you still active.

Rosie
05-08-2012, 07:39 AM
Rosie, I'm sorry for the times I've offended you in this forum, and I hope to see you still active.

Rade, you've never offended me on this forum, there has been a few times where I HAVE been offended on this forum, but none of those were your doing, so you don't have any need to apologise to me, I'll be finishing this battle as a start, despite I have next to nothing due to how many times I've started over or messed up a scene of it, it's just been a roller coaster of trial and error, so I'm sorry if I have little work done on it. Hopefully, next time I have a battle, this won't happen.

EDIT: I forfeited against Kizunami, but he told me he hasn't started his part yet, so we decided to call it a draw, So that makes me Available, but I'm not going to accept any challenges yet, because I'm going to brush up on my skills, get used to animating the wings, and other stuff (maybe finish the demo, or start a new one) :)

Mr. Evil
05-08-2012, 10:05 AM
Well, Good luck facing your next challenger and improving, Ol' Cres is rooting for you :)

Rosie
05-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Well, Good luck facing your next challenger and improving, Ol' Cres is rooting for you :)

Thank you Cres :)

Mr. Evil
05-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Rosie, why not make a hit-list for all the RHG's you want to fight? Since a lot of people want to fight you :D

Shensurei
05-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Put me on that list holy shit.
Also, good luck with whatever path it is that you choose :>

Rosie
05-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Put me on that list holy shit.
Also, good luck with whatever path it is that you choose :>

you're on there Shen ;)
If you want to be on their, tell me your RHG name and HEX colour, in case I don't know

Mr. Evil
05-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Ragen - Zephyr

Who the fuck is Zephyr?

Rosie
05-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Who the fuck is Zephyr?

http://www.fileize.com/files/0ac8e6c5/caa/Zephyr_Thumbnail.png <----- That guy

Patt The ODST
05-08-2012, 01:06 PM
You can put me on the list- I may have time in the summer- or I could just write a fight vs your animation XD But the anim would win, it would just be for fun.

Shensurei
05-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Okay sure.
I'm probably going to change my RHG by the end of the week sometime
So I'll just give you him

Name: Shensurei
RHG: Shensurei
Hex: #000000

Rosie
05-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Alright, Shen and Patt, you 2 are on the list :)

Xero
05-08-2012, 01:27 PM
that list is gonna be huge, lol
I remember you wanted to fight me back when you were with hella
good times :)

Patt The ODST
05-08-2012, 01:34 PM
Think it will be as big as KaiKai's? That one was HUUUGE!

Rosie
05-08-2012, 01:35 PM
that list is gonna be huge, lol
I remember you wanted to fight me back when you were with hella
good times :)

Yep, good times :)

S-Critical
05-08-2012, 01:43 PM
I see myself on tha list... you better get prepared! I dont go easy on anyone. and not you >:3

Rosie
05-08-2012, 01:55 PM
I see myself on tha list... you better get prepared! I dont go easy on anyone. and not you >:3

Just because ah wuv yoo :3

As a friend >_>
<_<

Xero
05-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Just because ah wuv yoo :3

As a friend >_>
<_<

Don't be afraid to show it :3

Rosie
05-08-2012, 01:59 PM

show what? :3

SCOUNDREL
05-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Not on the list?
The hell?!

Xero
05-08-2012, 02:25 PM

Obvious Edit is obvious XD
No moar off topic :3

Rosie
05-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Not on the list?
The hell?!

Cash, forgetting the magic word?
tch tch tch....

DarkTime21
05-08-2012, 02:40 PM
may i be on your list o kind lady? *playing off the super nice child act*

Rosie
05-08-2012, 02:42 PM
may i be on your list o kind lady? *playing off the super nice child act*

Alright, if you want to be on the list, tell me your RHG name (incase i dont know) and HEX colour, or else its a no-no :P

DiPi
05-08-2012, 02:45 PM
Please, stop, otherwise you'll end your life by battling with others :3

just kidding; leaving this aside, why do you want to change this RHG? It's quite original

Rosie
05-08-2012, 02:50 PM
Please, stop, otherwise you'll end your life by battling with others :3

just kidding; leaving this aside, why do you want to change this RHG? It's quite original

I find the wings rather hard to animate, it isn't easy getting the position, and the depth can fool the audience, so it becomes annoying to check for every frame, and slows the whole thing down by a majot margin.

And many users with overly massive RHG hit-lists, so why not? :3

DiPi
05-08-2012, 02:58 PM
but if you train to make wings and everything faster and better then you'll be the user of an incredible RHG: nowadays almost everyone can animate flames, water, lightning, ecc. But what about wings??

About the hit-list, it's a good idea to keep in touch with others or to show to someone your respect (at least yours it's not like those who write that they want to fight only Nhazul, FLLFFL, Chuck, ecc.)

DarkTime21
05-08-2012, 02:59 PM
ok,
RHG = Prime(how do you not know that?)
Hex = #0000CC

Xero
05-08-2012, 03:00 PM
It's good to aim high, but you should stay focused on your level in equal measure :)

Rosie
05-08-2012, 03:06 PM
but if you train to make wings and everything faster and better then you'll be the user of an incredible RHG: nowadays almost everyone can animate flames, water, lightning, ecc. But what about wings??

About the hit-list, it's a good idea to keep in touch with others or to show to someone your respect (at least yours it's not like those who write that they want to fight only Nhazul, FLLFFL, Chuck, ecc.)

Butterfly wings are new to RHG, so that's brung in new problems animation-wise, and I haven't practised them much, and most of the RHG's in there are my friends too, and I didn't want to over-load the list with RHG's way out of my reach, I prefer to keep it realistic and more likely that I can battle them :)

Also, Prime is now in the list :)

stickflashanimator
05-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Rosie is hot.... Someday we shall rhg!.... but I suck at wings :(

Rosie
05-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Rosie is hot.... Someday we shall rhg!.... but I suck at wings :(

I have no idea how to respond to that first phrase >_>
Maybe we could battle in the future, that's why you're going on my list ;)

stickflashanimator
05-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Im not saying she cute, im saying shes hot as in, she's a cool rhg... lol, :3

Rosie
05-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Im not saying she cute, im saying shes hot as in, she's a cool rhg... lol, :3

mmmmmhhhhmmmm......... thanks anyway XD

-Everyone-
If you want to fight in some time in the near future, you can still leave a challenge request here, and I'll accept it when I'm ready ;)

Veir
05-08-2012, 03:43 PM
The classicness of this RHG... IT BURNS USSSSS.
Lolwat.
I noticed this RHG awhile back but for some reason that I can't remember didn't post. I think this RHG is really original, but with originality usually the complications of animating something new arises. EITHER way, I think it's a good character and that you're a good animator!
and I will destroy you at some point.

Rosie
05-08-2012, 04:07 PM
The classicness of this RHG... IT BURNS USSSSS.
Lolwat.
I noticed this RHG awhile back but for some reason that I can't remember didn't post. I think this RHG is really original, but with originality usually the complications of animating something new arises. EITHER way, I think it's a good character and that you're a good animator!
and I will destroy you at some point.

Thanks, and yeah, originality has a cost >_>
And this is one bug that you ain't gonna crush, Mr. LoD :3

Kazumi
05-08-2012, 11:48 PM
mmmmmhhhhmmmm......... thanks anyway XD

-Everyone-
If you want to fight in some time in the near future, you can still leave a challenge request here, and I'll accept it when I'm ready ;)

ok, i challenge u. but in distant future :3

Mr. Evil
05-10-2012, 04:41 PM
"You shouldn't judge people by looks, you'll get the impression I'm going easy on you!"
Best. RHG. Quote. EVER. Period. :D

Ragen
05-12-2012, 07:34 AM
Best. RHG. Quote. EVER. Period. :D
^
Agreed, but I don't think:

"Surprised by the wings? Let me show you some angels have butterfly wings too!"
Doesn't sound as effective, but it's still ok, and easy to understand what she means :)

You added lil' ol' me on the hit-list, I'm flattered :D

caliph777
05-12-2012, 04:39 PM
wow this RHG is good if i battle with you im gonna lose
<3 your story

theniceone1
05-12-2012, 04:48 PM
CHANGE YOUR COLOR!
Mine is FF00FF

Xero
05-12-2012, 04:50 PM
CHANGE YOUR COLOR!
Mine is FF00FF

She doesn't have to.
alot of RHG are the same color.

Kizunami
05-12-2012, 04:54 PM
And im pretty sure shed stand out wether she was fighting an RHG with the same HEX

Shensurei
05-12-2012, 04:58 PM
CHANGE YOUR COLOR!
Mine is FF00FF
Hey, how about no?
Fuck off. She doesn't have to appease you.

Xero
05-12-2012, 05:10 PM
let's not start anything shen.
Color doesn't matter, more than one person can have the same hex.
Now let's end this silly convo.

Kizunami
05-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Lol, its funny because rosies RHG was here first before theniceone1's was.

MadMirrors
05-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Add MirrorsN'Mirror to your list Rosie

Rosie
05-13-2012, 12:28 AM
No theniceone1, I'm NOT changing my RHG's colour, so tough luck.
Mirros, You will be last person to be put onto the list just because you asked, from now on, it will be of people I want to battle.
In other wirds, MirrorsN'Mirror is now on the list.

Oliver
05-13-2012, 12:43 AM
Want if Copycat is in >:J

Well your in my List too!

Rosie
05-13-2012, 01:00 AM
Want if Copycat is in >:J

Well your in my List too!

Gotta admit, Copycat is an interesting concept (If he wins, the best part will be him gaining butterfly wings, nobody would take him seriously XD)
Oliver is now on the list :)

MadMirrors
05-13-2012, 01:36 AM
Do I dare to dream,NO! I dare to succeed. Rosie when we meet in battle Expect me to succeed Cause I BRING THE HELL

Oliver
05-13-2012, 01:36 AM
Do I dare to dream,NO! I dare to succeed. Rosie when we meet in battle Expect me to succeed Cause I BRING THE HELL

You Bring the hell? you are a POE and you are the good guy... <_<

We are, who gonna bring the hell >:J

MadMirrors
05-13-2012, 01:39 AM
I may be on a good clan but I'm not good

Mr. Evil
05-13-2012, 03:04 AM
Calm down guys, Rosie will be no more before you guys challenge her! My new RHG likes the taste of flesh >:3

Shensurei
05-13-2012, 03:07 AM
My new RHG likes the taste of flesh >:3
._.
That could be interpreted two ways. You may want to rethink how you say it.
And I originally thought of it in the way that you didn't intend for it to be.

Nanite
05-13-2012, 03:10 AM
My new RHG likes the taste of flesh >:3
So, he ate her D:
or did he do "something else"? >:3

Rosie
05-13-2012, 03:10 AM
God damn it, almost every time I come back here something strange is posted here >_> (lol)

EDIT: Alright, I've made a decision, I'm sticking with my current RHG! Yay!

Shensurei
05-13-2012, 03:13 AM
I AM TEH HAPPINESS.
Yay Rosie! Stickin with....Rosie...yeah...
I can talk good and stuff.

Mr. Evil
05-13-2012, 03:16 AM
I'm sticking with my current RHG! Yay!

This decision:
http://www.fileize.com/files/cbb2dbf9/e3d/Kervik_Approves.png
Awesome Rosie, nothing can replace the almighty butterfly girl XD

Rosie
05-13-2012, 03:43 AM
This decision:
http://www.fileize.com/files/cbb2dbf9/e3d/Kervik_Approves.png
Awesome Rosie, nothing can replace the almighty butterfly girl XD

Yay, Kervik approves me! :D
And yes, nothing is great enough to replace the great Rosie X3

E2-Anims
05-13-2012, 04:39 AM
Except Rosie 9000, it beats rosie in alll possible ways XD

Mr. Evil
05-13-2012, 06:35 AM

Except hugging, trust me, I know.....

Kizunami
05-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Fuck that, everyone knows Rosie 9001 is better

Mr. Evil
05-13-2012, 08:04 AM
Oh shit, we're going off topic :eek:

Rosie
05-13-2012, 10:02 AM
-Update-
Made a new pic.....thats about it :)

Mr. Evil
05-13-2012, 10:06 AM
Nice Pic Rosie, I see you're getting better with hand anatomy ^.^

Shensurei
05-13-2012, 10:11 AM
It's purty :>

Rosie
05-13-2012, 10:13 AM
It's purty :>

Oh why thank yoo :3

Kizunami
05-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Why... Are her bones bent....
Theres some serious flexebility goin on in that pic.

+Omega
05-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Finish your demo ASAP.
Nice work on the rest of the page, but concerning your demos, work on anticipation, easing and stick construction.

Rosie
05-13-2012, 02:58 PM
Why... Are her bones bent....
Theres some serious flexebility goin on in that pic.

Lol, I still need a lot of practice on everything, so I'm still basically a beginner.

EDIT: Omega, I'm finishing the demo off, but thank you anyway.

Xero
05-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Finish your demo ASAP.
Nice work on the rest of the page, but concerning your demos, work on anticipation, easing and stick construction.
we finally get a capable mod to stabilize the RHG thread after months of chaos :D
You're not so much a beginner as I was when I started out rosie, just keep practicing, both art and animation wise :)

Rosie
05-13-2012, 03:15 PM
You're not so much a beginner as I was when I started out rosie, just keep practicing, both art and animation wise :)

I'm not too sure about spending alot of time working on art, since it isn't my main focus here. But as for animation, I'm trying to improve as best as I can :)

LalaDale
05-15-2012, 04:11 AM
Nice Rosie! You stayed with... Rosie... Err anyways good luck in some future battles! Including meeeh!

Oliver
05-15-2012, 04:14 AM
I'm not too sure about spending alot of time working on art, since it isn't my main focus here. But as for animation, I'm trying to improve as best as I can :)

If i won against Mikematic... you will be my next enemy >:J

Xero
05-15-2012, 08:10 AM
Nup, I'm making her along with the clan do menacing exercises that will consist of 50 sets each of pushups pullups and situps each morning, and cold hard endurance under the cruel full moon lit freezing nights, and it will span about 3 months.
Lol, jk.
But seriously, exercises gotta be turned in, cuz more are coming :3

Blame my phones auto correct for spelling.

Nanite
05-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Nup, I'm making her along with the clan do menacing exercises that will consist of 50 sets each of pushups pullups and situps each morning, and cold hard endurance under the cruel full moon lit freezing nights, and it will spam about 3 months.

I wish I could enrole in that ;n;

also

spam about 3 months.

Kizunami
05-15-2012, 09:45 AM
3 months is unacceptable

Shensurei
05-15-2012, 09:47 AM
It has to be at leat six years.

Kizunami
05-15-2012, 09:49 AM
9 months at least...
Wat... What are we talking about?

Rosie
05-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Wat... What are we talking about?

I was gonna ask the VERY same question! XD

Xero
05-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Exercise
Use as a demo maybe.
new one coming up soon.

Equinox Fox
05-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Do you mind if I use your RHG for a project?

Kizunami
05-15-2012, 09:58 AM
I xero isnt thrustworthy

Rosie
05-15-2012, 09:58 AM
@Xero Oh, ok, I'll add the exercise to my demo section
@Bond84 No, I don't mind at all.

zykus
05-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Awesome Character, your background story seemed very well developed and thought out. and your drawing is awesome too.

Rosie
05-17-2012, 03:50 PM
Awesome Character, your background story seemed very well developed and thought out. and your drawing is awesome too.

Thank you, the back-ground story took a long while to think through and such. :)
I've re-uploaded all the pictures and demo to TRuploader, so there is a little bit more done to the demo, but not that notable.

Rosie
05-21-2012, 05:53 PM
-Update-
New sword :)
http://www.fileize.com/files/02b4b920/e93/Rosie039s_New_Sword.png

walksmanknight
05-21-2012, 05:57 PM
You double posted -_-

Spirit
05-21-2012, 06:11 PM
You double posted -_-

double posting isn't that bad when it's on their own topic and posting an update.

XaioShadow
05-22-2012, 03:59 AM
wow i love ur new sword ♥♥♥

Rosie
05-22-2012, 09:36 AM
wow i love ur new sword ♥♥♥

Thanks!
(Made a thread about it, yay! http://forums.stickpage.com/showthread.php?37075-New-RHG-Sword-))

-Update-
Added a little extra to Rosie's abilities, along with a new part of her story, explaining this new ability and where it came from. :)

XaioShadow
05-22-2012, 09:52 AM
-Update-
Added a little extra to Rosie's abilities, along with a new part of her story, explaining this new ability and where it came from. :)

Wow nice new ability :D i like it
http://www.fileize.com/files/2bcc45dc/a9a/degtfb.pnghttp://www.fileize.com/files/35e6ba5c/c1b/fvtgyhuj.png

http://www.fileize.com/files/9431c96a/b23/BAD_HAIR_DAY_xD.png

Rosie
05-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Wow nice new ability :D i like it
http://www.fileize.com/files/2bcc45dc/a9a/degtfb.pnghttp://www.fileize.com/files/35e6ba5c/c1b/fvtgyhuj.png

http://www.fileize.com/files/9431c96a/b23/BAD_HAIR_DAY_xD.png

^
Wow, you like to draw Rosie, don't you? XD
loling at the first, creeped out by the second...

XaioShadow
05-22-2012, 10:42 AM
ye all three of those took me 6 minutes to draw :D i rushed them
but your RHG is really cool :)
drawing her is fun

Mr. Evil
05-22-2012, 11:19 AM
Liking the new part of the story Rosie, also I like how you broke down the story into segments in spoilers, makes it easier to find the new part.
Also, I like how you've now saved all your future opponents along time of excessively adding wings :)

XaioShadow
05-22-2012, 11:27 AM
trying to draw Rosie ;n; WY CANT I DRAW UR HAAAAAAAAIR?!?!?!?!?

ZerŲ
05-22-2012, 11:35 AM

I have a similar problem. That's why my characters have helmets or hoods.

To go back on topic I really like how you added to the story, made animating your character easier, and made the story easier to read.

Deftly done.

Rosie
05-22-2012, 11:36 AM

A useful tip is to use two layers for hair, one for infront of the head, and one behind, that works for me :)

EDIT: Thank you ZerŲ

XaioShadow
05-22-2012, 11:39 AM
ye i tried that :) im trying to draw ur hands and hair properly >:/ its hard :(

Shensurei
05-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Holy shit.
New stuff.
Rosie's story seems very interesting :>

XaioShadow
05-22-2012, 12:06 PM
http://www.fileize.com/files/9595948b/87f/ROSIE.png

wow it took so long to draw this -_- now im tired

ZerŲ
05-22-2012, 12:15 PM
http://www.fileize.com/files/9595948b/87f/ROSIE.png

wow it took so long to draw this -_- now im tired

Just kidding. Nice sketch.

Edit: Pic size is because this is not my computer and I cant use Fileize/Truploader. >_>

Nanite
05-23-2012, 02:40 AM
I see you've put me in your story. XD. That's cool.

Patt The ODST
05-23-2012, 03:10 AM
great ideas for the story- being able to spawn the wings is ingenious!

Rosie
05-23-2012, 05:00 AM
@sub That part of the story's been there a while, at least you've read it now. :)
@patt I only added that part because those wings are incredibly tedious to animate, so making her able to re-tract them, I'm helping myself, opponents, and anybody who decides to use my RHG for what-ever other purpose. :)

Maybe adding a "relations" list (not BF's or anything, mostly just friends), If you want to be on it, feel free to ask, Rosie is a friendly person :)

Shensurei
05-23-2012, 05:04 AM
Yoy.
Friend here.
Broooooooooooo.
(I'm kinda out of it right now lol)

Nanite
05-23-2012, 05:09 AM
Rosie, count me in as a friend too, I have you on my RHG relations list as a friend already.

Mr. Evil
05-23-2012, 05:11 AM
I think it would be a good idea to add the clan members of Legend, since we're all supposed to be buds, right?
This page just gets better and better
Don't worry, Kervik's will be better :3

Nanite
05-23-2012, 05:12 AM
^Like what Cresent said, and also put what kind of relation the RHG has to yours. Like "Xero - Clanleader and mentor(?)"

Zero
05-23-2012, 05:15 AM
@sub That part of the story's been there a while, at least you've read it now. :)
@patt I only added that part because those wings are incredibly tedious to animate, so making her able to re-tract them, I'm helping myself, opponents, and anybody who decides to use my RHG for what-ever other purpose. :)

Maybe adding a "relations" list (not BF's or anything, mostly just friends), If you want to be on it, feel free to ask, Rosie is a friendly person :)
Friends? How about enemies? :]

Rosie
05-23-2012, 05:16 AM
Friends? How about enemies? :]

Rivals if you want, she's too nice to have enemies :3

Zero
05-23-2012, 05:18 AM
Rivals it is. What do you challenge me to animate?

Rosie
05-23-2012, 05:27 AM
Rivals it is. What do you challenge me to animate?

Sometime in the future, I have a pretty big hit-list you know (which you're now on :))

I've created the relations segment, but too lazy to add colour for now :P
Ask if you wanna be Rosie's friend/rival/whatever floats your boat :)

Zero
05-23-2012, 05:32 AM
Can you be "whatever floats your boat"?
Hah, alright. I'll be seeing you sometime Rosie.

XaioShadow
05-23-2012, 05:47 AM
Heres a friends for your list :D

<-------

Rosie
05-23-2012, 11:09 AM
Heres a friends for your list :D

Why not? after all, you've drawn me some pics, so Xiao has been added as "once rival, now friend" to prevent it from becoming a little bland :)

Shensurei
05-23-2012, 11:49 AM
Aw y u no add me?

Rosie
05-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Aw y u no add me?

Cus you only asked until now, you're in there nao :D

XaioShadow
05-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Hai Rosie wats up with the "once rivals now friends"? when was we rivals?

Rosie
05-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Hai Rosie wats up with the "once rivals now friends"? when was we rivals?

Makes her story a little more interesting, and with a dark character like yours, and Rosie's "good" characteristics and attitude, you could easily think of them as rivals at one point, and makes it looks better than just "friend" at the end of every one.
If you want me to remove the "rival" part, just ask :)