PDA

View Full Version : [SsjB] Combo.. improvement?

Ssjbryando
04-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Is this better? I tried to link the attacks, Not punch stop kick stop, I made it flow. 3 combo's last one my fav. + a half assed explosion (that looks CRAPPY! D: ALL RUSHED)

C&C And Some good comments >:c Cause to me it doesn't reallly look THAT bad =\

22 fps - http://antiup.net/view.php?id=49314484049Combo%202.swf

( http://antiup.net/view.php?id=80410723436Combo%202.swf ) <--- OLD VERSION + NEW COMBO - EXPLOSION (above is newer one >:c this one is + yesterdays combo) lol

You might want to watch it twice, the first combo and second. To get the feel of the movements =P Yeah .. that sounded strange.

uppercut
04-24-2008, 01:07 PM
it waS good bu iam still mad at you

commented by uppercut

-Hawk-
04-24-2008, 01:08 PM
The explosion is well done, good use of alpha there but the beginning is kinda strange.

Combo 1 : good use of speed effect.

Combo 2 : looks very unfinished.

Combo 3 : longest and best

-Hawk-
The explosion is well done, good use of alpha there but the beginning is kinda strange.

Combo 1 : good use of speed effect.

Combo 2 : looks very unfinished.

Combo 3 : longest and best

Ssjbryando
Hey you began hurting my feelings yo >:*[

FORGIVE ME D: lol

moar plox?

hawk@: Thx =3 Yeah its VERY unfinished. for some reason, I can't come up with a move to continue after doing a high spin kick :s thats why I stopped there. don't comment on explosion plz lool =] you can lool, but its only like 5 frames.

Ssjbryando
04-24-2008, 03:48 PM
Sorreh for the early bump, but Im refreshing the page like every minute >:C and no one replies.

Comments plox D:

New Generation
04-24-2008, 04:10 PM
Every minute! O.o

They were good but some of them needed better easing. And less hang time in the air, like the second one :/

The last one was pretty good,

But if you add a stick figure there, the guys who is hitting him is like will be confused. He hits everywhere without practically looking. IT looks like that anyway.

Ssjbryando
04-24-2008, 04:16 PM
I tried more easing, but when I did so. It looked like that punch stop feeling again. So =\ well that looks mostly the way :P kinda. thx. and I did the floating lol, because else it was gone to fast, toward the third combo, because it ended so quick.

more comments plox =]

Jkyiij
04-24-2008, 05:08 PM
Good, better then me, may I lick your toes? can I bring some hoes? I'll bring the one you chose, and shot with the hose...
Nice getting better odd FPS though heh...

kinto
04-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Looks great, make a loop for a combo, they always look the best.

Ssjbryando
04-24-2008, 05:52 PM
thx, I will ,and probably put it in my avatar.

Don't know why, but If I see ''kinto last reply'' I always think ITS A BAD COMMENT! LIEK THATS GONNA DESTROY THA WORLD D:

lol, but ok. Yeah I will do a fighting loop I think. If I can T_T kinda.

Moar comments plz D:

Omega
04-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Well, they're not as stiff, but I still dislike them greatly. It's definitely not as fluid as it could be. Those punches were okay, but those kicks in the air were pretty stiff and bad. Your movements are too uniform; there isn't much flow to the animation.

Particles weren't finished, so can't comment on that.

Practice.

Ssjbryando
04-24-2008, 06:28 PM
Goddamnit T_T I don't see it, They could be fluider of course. But you make it sound like there totally horrible, to me its not THAT horrible, Of course I guess what I think doesn't count. I guess ill check some more animations.... and try to see how they do, Which I already did Today =P. Well some like the style, some don't =P so I guess.

Thx, tho, The ones that do like it, and the ones that don't :P Doesnt really matter. I would like more replies, more C&C?

Omega
04-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Goddamnit T_T I don't see it, They could be fluider of course. But you make it sound like there totally horrible, to me its not THAT horrible, Of course I guess what I think doesn't count. I guess ill check some more animations.... and try to see how they do, Which I already did Today =P. Well some like the style, some don't =P so I guess.

Thx, tho, The ones that do like it, and the ones that don't :P Doesnt really matter. I would like more replies, more C&C?

Well, I didn't mean to be that harsh.