Flame effect wan't so enough...hope I can emphasizing hitting of fire

Change this one:P

http://www.fileize.com/view/45e57100-ac3/

therevenant
03-16-2012, 09:32 AM
good, i liked the combo.

raynmetal
03-16-2012, 10:09 AM
Pretty awesome combo xD ... 'cept, I couldn't really tell what was happening. after viewing it the third time round, I figured that the first move was a block, and the last few were flame punch, flame kick, flying kick, and That Move From King Of Fighters
I'm sure there were a few punches and elbows shoved in between, but as I said, couldn't tell.
Effects were done pretty well, but I think you could've added an invert colours for the prep of the KoF move. The backs of the stickmen were fairly stiff, so you could try having a two jointed back (assuming you're using the line tool)

jack567720
03-16-2012, 04:58 PM
Pretty awesome combo xD ... 'cept, I couldn't really tell what was happening. after viewing it the third time round, I figured that the first move was a block, and the last few were flame punch, flame kick, flying kick, and That Move From King Of Fighters
I'm sure there were a few punches and elbows shoved in between, but as I said, couldn't tell.
Effects were done pretty well, but I think you could've added an invert colours for the prep of the KoF move. The backs of the stickmen were fairly stiff, so you could try having a two jointed back (assuming you're using the line tool)

You're meaning negative effect,right?:rolleyes:

At first the last heat drive I thought it needs to have negative effect.
But I want to keep the color of special move's flame effect,so I didn't use that.

Next different special move I will do.:D