PDA

View Full Version : Brains - Out {STW}

Stormwalker
04-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Here is a idea i had a long time ago and i decided to do it. I know the stk mans movements are a bit off , but I was mainly concentrating one the blood and the brain.

http://pivothost.org/animatorhost/upload/v2/stormwalker/BRnzp72h.gif

narutofox
04-24-2008, 03:39 PM
nice one dude pretty sweet

Saline
04-24-2008, 03:47 PM
Why did you attach an image of CC3?

Stormwalker
04-24-2008, 03:49 PM
Damn! I was kind excited when I saw Saline commenting on my thread , too bad it ain't about the ani :D

joeyodaguy
04-24-2008, 04:01 PM
I think its good. As you said the stickman movements are 5hit. I especially like how the thickness of the blood gives it a unique, almost really cartoony style. <3 :Smile:

Darc
04-24-2008, 04:16 PM
Not bad, not bad. The brain's movements are awesome, now make brain juice :D lul

As you said, the stickfigure's movements are bad, but, you weren't really focusing on that. The blood was meh. I thought the color was too dark, but, might have been gif rape, It was good until the splat really. But I did like the particles of the blood as it was falling, as well as the physics of the brain.

Upps
04-24-2008, 04:32 PM
You should take out the df cause the movments werent that good, if it went faster i wouldn't notice the errors.

the idea was original though..,(_)

Stormwalker
04-25-2008, 09:28 AM
Umm... thanks... I guess. More comments.

Frodomoj
04-25-2008, 11:59 AM
Meh, I didn't like it. I know you said you weren't focusing on the stk guy's movements, but he really was stiff after landing. His foot was much too static at the start, as well. Anyway, double framing was irritating. I loved the brain, heh, simple but effective. The blood was actually pretty good, but it just seemed a bit weird that the stk guy was standing on the ground whereas the blood went further down. It seemed like a clash between the two different styles.
Also, the brain doesn't look right being in front of the floor. I think it'd look better behind, but that's just my opinion.
Keep it up, as always. >_>
ayayayyaa

Stormwalker
04-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Thanks , more comments?

Elblem
04-27-2008, 01:38 PM
the blood was so-so, it's physics were off. and Why did you double frame it at the end? unnessesary.