PDA

View Full Version : Rust-B-Gone

Luminere
03-21-2012, 02:51 PM
http://www.fileize.com/view/1ded8966-a71/
To be honest, I was never really that rusty.

CnC appreciated.

Drone
03-21-2012, 03:05 PM
the only thing i would say is that instead of making the bubble things that the stick explodes into, make him explode into smoke like particles or sumthin like that, and instead of the same arm jab at the end of that last combo, why not make him use his other arm as a follow up and then maybe a kick, since his body'll be offbalance as a result of sudden swings. just my thoughts :P of course, it might not mean anything to you :L

CrewKid
03-21-2012, 03:43 PM
The main thing I see wrong is just the force and anticipation.

Let's take a look at the second to last stick to get K.O.'d The red stick gives such a quick punch.
It's so quick that the only reason you can see it is because It's so sudden. I dont even have to
look fbf to see that. There is little wind-up or anticipation for the attack yet it knocks the black stick several feet back.
The punch that came before it barely moved the black stick. It looked just as hard as the finishing punch but had much less
impact and force. The first punch showed correct force.

Other than that the animation is very good and smooth with nice flow. It moves very nicely and is super easy for the eyes to follow.
The Red and black stick theme reminds me of Cicada, if you remember him. But yeah you're not bad at all and if this is actually rust
then you're probably way better than I expect. Keep it up.

neonFA
03-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Yay Lumi is animating....so should I....

Luminere
03-21-2012, 04:13 PM
To Drone, I'm not good with inserting kicks in that position. I'll try to add more variety.
Thanks CrewKid, I'll remember that.
"Formerly The Juice on FA " heh sorry about the sig thing.

CrewKid
03-24-2012, 09:39 AM
Lol yeah some douchebag stole my name and isnt even active anymore :/

=Craftsman=
03-24-2012, 06:03 PM
I like your style! :D

But.... I'm still confused what the heck just happened to the first guy. Yeah, Red threw him, bouncing him off the wall... but he exploded? Er....