PDA

View Full Version : Oh God

Gunnii
03-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Recently broke up with my girlfriend and had to much free time.

http://www.fileize.com/view/7b8340c9-252/
Guess I might be back...

_
Guess FA isn't the place to be no more?

Well since I'm already posting I guess I could just as well introduce myself.

My name is Gunnii, I was originally registered on FA as Gunnzoz but changed my name to Gunnhi later on. I have been animating on and off for about 3 years but have taken interest in animation since 2006. I used to be a moderator on DoodleMate and TheAnimplanet. I'm Icelandic and live in an igloo. Every day I spend 40 minutes riding a polar bear to school. I love drawing and graphic design though I've been away for a while. I'm hoping to see some of my old buddies here incase some of them are still active :)

toramaki
03-28-2012, 04:19 PM
not bad. u just need to work on the resizing aspect. i would suggest using a grid or some reference lines to keep ur stick proportional throughout the anim. u have some good ideas and ur easing is good. hope u continue :D

p.s. i recently went through a breakup too it does leave u w/ a lot of free time lol

Ashlander
03-28-2012, 04:24 PM
Bitches be bitches.

toramaki
03-28-2012, 05:43 PM
Bitches be bitches.
true dat bro true dat.
btw i read some of the merge story. I'm not sure if ur opinions are the same as the story's. do u support this merge or not i can't really tell.
btw sorry to turn ur thread into like a debate thread. props to ur anime bro ;)

Gunnii
03-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Lol, we are still friends. We didn't even have an argument about this we both realsed our relationship wouldn't work out.

Thanks Toramaki, I noticed the resizing myself but didn't really do anything about since I wasn't really trying to animate anything serious, just trying to see how rusty I would be :)

toramaki
03-29-2012, 04:51 AM
thats good to hear (on both topics)