PDA

View Full Version : Earth powa test

DaiKairye
04-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Test for my homie's Rhg, did it in about 30 minutes
I did it on his comp with mouse so its ehhh, but it was still pretty fun to animate
http://www.fileize.com/view/5c2b15e7-4ee/
CnC appreciated.

Edit:
So a couple weeks from the due date for my rhg all things are going to hell
my labtop is failing on me but thankfully i saved the file so now i have to do it on my sister's labtop
my mom threw out my tablet installation cd so now i have to do the rest in mouse -_-
and also my desktop is failing on me so no more minecraft and LoL D:

but im determined to keep up the fight here's a mouse test tell me if it's k
http://www.fileize.com/view/8e6efeb2-d60/

Also if there's another way i can install my tablet shit without the cd can someone tell me? or link me? (for wacom bamboo create)

DaiKairye
04-06-2012, 04:57 AM
Update:
New anim, and need some helps please and thank you

ITTD
04-06-2012, 06:46 AM
I do not like your style, but thats just my opinion. It is pretty smooth, but your fighting moves seem in some way like the "character" is not determined, it looks like he is being dragged around rather than acting as an independent person. It looks like a ragdoll being moved. But I gotta say your animations are dang smooth. :)

Raxore
04-06-2012, 06:57 AM
I enjoy your style, and the motions are quite fluid. Very well done. Especially impressive due to the fact you used a mouse for it.

DaiKairye
04-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Yea Dronez i see what you mean man, and thanks for pointing that out but, i couldn't animate it the best i wanted too because i'm too use to tablet
usually i make slower swaged out fighting but this was just a simple test

ITTD
04-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Yea Dronez i see what you mean man, and thanks for pointing that out but, i couldn't animate it the best i wanted too because i'm too use to tablet
usually i make slower swaged out fighting but this was just a simple test

Don't excuse your style to me mate, your style just wasn't my cup of tea, you shouldn't adjust what you wanna animate for my opinions. :)