View Full Version : zetastyl test

Foscex
04-05-2012, 10:16 AM
hi everyone, i just tryd to make a animation using a styl that is awesome

this is also my first try on slomotion

http://www.truploader.com/view/233366

euh yea...
cnc plz
i really want to get better at animating :)

zee-the-king
04-05-2012, 11:02 AM
that was good jsut work on the slow mo cause it dont really seem like hes kicking him

Leokill
04-05-2012, 11:17 AM
It was a bit choppy, so more easing and anticipation and work on the slow motion.

toramaki
04-05-2012, 02:52 PM
that was good jsut work on the slow mo cause it dont really seem like hes kicking him

wut he said. i think all u needed to make the kick more convincing was follow through w/ it. keep the foot against the guys chin 4 the whole sequence of slowmo

Patt The ODST
04-05-2012, 02:54 PM
guys- zeta style has a lot of one frame movements- it is hard to tell if someone knows how to smooth when they use it and you can't judge them on it that well.

Drone
04-05-2012, 03:23 PM
pretty good. needs more frames i think, but that's just me. also, make the last kick follow through more and make the leg look more straight and less like a noodle :L

raynmetal
04-06-2012, 02:03 AM
Punch: having a one frame punch is great and all, but you should have had a few more frames after the punch showing the effects of it (eg pink stick could have his arms swing backwards to show the power of the punch)
The kick had very little anticipation (something that zetastyle animations have an overdose of) and therefore it didn't seem like it could've made the pink stick fly. so that bit looked odd.
The slow motion kick went along with the trajectory of the fall, which sort of made it completely unnecessary. Almost as if he were trying to harm his opponent by kicking the air.
The purple-ish stick did a nice back step, but stopped moving far too quickly for it to look natural. The pink stick could have done with a few more frames of landing, to give it a bit more fluidity.

ITTD
04-06-2012, 04:13 AM
I like it, I don't know how this style is supposed to be executed, but I did like it! Keep it up and improve! :)